Peeing with Magic wand???

OrdinaryPerson

sweet and sincere
So i tried out the Hitachi Magic Wand for the first time just now and it made me pee... Like soaked my underwear and clean the blanket amount of pee... is this a thing that happens??? I dont think i had a super full bladder or anything and ive never peed during sex or when using vibrators, including wand ones. Im sure it wasnt squirting either cause I definitely did not orgasm and it happened like a minute into using it. None of the reviews for wand cautioned that it may cause pee... Im afraid to even try it again.

Don't give up on the Magic Wand--just apply it to a different spot. I'm guessing you started by putting it directly on your clit. I tried that on my wife the first time and she said, "Too much!!!"
So, the next time, I lightly put the head of the Magic Wand on the side of her outer labia with my index finger in the valley between the opposite side of her inner and outer labia. I could feel the vibration in my index finger and varied the pressure against her clit to keep her at a high level of pleasure, but not too much. It took awhile to learn exactly where and how much stimulation to apply, but overall, the Magic Wand was her "go to" tool for the best orgasms.
If all else fails, put down a couple thick bath towels before your next session with the Magic Wand and experiment to find the best spot(s) without peeing.

So i tried out the Hitachi Magic Wand for the first time just now and it made me pee... Like soaked my underwear and clean the blanket amount of pee... is this a thing that happens??? I dont think i had a super full bladder or anything and ive never peed during sex or when using vibrators, including wand ones. Im sure it wasnt squirting either cause I definitely did not orgasm and it happened like a minute into using it. None of the reviews for wand cautioned that it may cause pee... Im afraid to even try it again.

Try a much reduced setting and do not put it directly on your clitoris. It's too much even on low sometimes. Most women have a side they prefer stimulation around the clitoris. Try the left and then the right sides to see which feels best, but do it on the lowest setting and start really slowly. The Hitachi's are known for intense vibrations per second and can be too much for some people. If you try different positions and speeds and it still gives you problems, this may not be the toy for you. But do not give up hope, as there are so many types of vibrators out there. Hell, there are quite a few powerful "lipstick" or "bullet" vibrators out now that pack a punch without being too strong and cause you to go numb (which is what the Hitachi did to me). If you ever need suggestions, shoot me a private message and I will happily send you some links I have liked in the past. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘Œ

I just asked my wife. Sheā€™s never peed from it and sheā€™s been using one for 40 years or so (sheā€™s 65).

My wife uses her magic wand on her pubic bone. If itā€™s on her clit, itā€™s way to strong and sheā€™s very sensitive to direct clitoral stimulation.

everyoneā€™s different, so maybe try some other areas and see what feels good. She has MASSIVE orgasms from her wand. (She also said it taught me that I donā€™t need men!)

Thanks all. I have a little ptsd from it so I'll wait a while before trying again... the wand is so giant it seems hard to avoid the clit? Hopefully the peeing doesn't happen again or ill have to actually use it as a back massager. šŸ¤£

Cover your junk with your hand, and try putting the vibrator on the back of your hand or fingers.

Then use your fingers to put the vibrations wherever you want, however much you want.

Try it!

You're going to want to start slow and graduate yourself. Fold a thin pillow in half and stick it in between, then wrap that in a towel that you don't mind getting wet. If you can't get off with the light vibrations in between your legs, remove the pillow. Then eventually remove the towel and try a more direct approach.

There's my piece of advice. But I totally clicked on this thread expecting some Harry Potter based, fetish material.

I use my wife's sometimes. It's something that I enjoy, but I don't do it often because if I start too soon or apply pressure in the wrong places, I can't cum. Even if I stop using it and just stroke normal, I cant cum. Make sure you're horny before you use it at all. Don't use it as a tool to get you going. . . Even though it does feel good.

I don't like the magic wand. It is too intense for me. Makes my vuvla numb when I use it. I know others love it & swear it is the best but it is not for me.
I use mine once per month at most, and when I do, I make sure the contact with sensitive bits is indirect. Numbing is too easy. Getting from zero to orgasm can be very quick, too, but I am never in such a hurry that I need it to happen in under a minute.

This is not about peeing and a hitachi, but I do have a humorous hitachi anecdote.

I guess I could put it in the sleep thread too.

A couple of months ago I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and I accidentally kicked one of the open drawers of my nightstand.

A loud BUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ sound pervaded the entire bedroom! I have ptsd, and it scared the fuck outta me and seemed to be shaking the whole bedroom!!!

I had to turn on the light, blinding myself to figure out what was going on. But after 10-15 seconds deduced that it was our hitachi magic wand buzzing away. I turned it off.

My poor wife was worst off - she was startled out of a very deep sleep. She was terrified (and I wasnā€™t much better with ptsd and all).

What made it turn on?

I pretty quickly put together what had happenedā€¦

My wife and I are empty-nesters and frequently just leave our magic wand out for easy access. My wife had put it in one of the semi open drawers in my nightstand and it was situated perfectly, so that when I lightly kicked the drawer, the HI button was wedged perfectly where the tip of the drawer was, turning on the magic wand!!

The odds of the Hi/Off/Lo switch being perfectly wedged in that spot make the odds seem pretty low, but itā€™s a 100% true story.

We were both pretty tripped outā€¦ I couldnā€™t get back to sleep (surprise) but the next morning we got a damn good laugh out of it.

This is not about peeing and a hitachi, but I do have a humorous hitachi anecdote.

I guess I could put it in the sleep thread too.

A couple of months ago I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and I accidentally kicked one of the open drawers of my nightstand.

A loud BUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ sound pervaded the entire bedroom! I have ptsd, and it scared the fuck outta me and seemed to be shaking the whole bedroom!!!

I had to turn on the light, blinding myself to figure out what was going on. But after 10-15 seconds deduced that it was our hitachi magic wand buzzing away. I turned it off.

My poor wife was worst off - she was startled out of a very deep sleep. She was terrified (and I wasnā€™t much better with ptsd and all).

What made it turn on?

I pretty quickly put together what had happenedā€¦

My wife and I are empty-nesters and frequently just leave our magic wand out for easy access. My wife had put it in one of the semi open drawers in my nightstand and it was situated perfectly, so that when I lightly kicked the drawer, the HI button was wedged perfectly where the tip of the drawer was, turning on the magic wand!!

The odds of the Hi/Off/Lo switch being perfectly wedged in that spot make the odds seem pretty low, but itā€™s a 100% true story.

We were both pretty tripped outā€¦ I couldnā€™t get back to sleep (surprise) but the next morning we got a damn good laugh out of it.
See this is pretty dangerous....

Why didnt you guys use it to go back to sleep though? šŸ˜œ

It was me who was too traumatized after that event!! Seriously! I remember that was about three in the morning, and I did not sleep a wink after that!šŸ˜‚

At least I can laugh about it now, but it was quite a start!

The update to this is... i tried again and i dont think the wand is for me.

I tried using it over my pants and the mode where it goes from light to higher and back in a cycle was feeling pretty good but didnt really get me off and then i just got numb. At least i didnt pee or feel like peeing... but very the numbness is frustrating. At least it went away fairly quickly.

Then i tried it on my sore shoulders and tbh it felt a little better there than on my crotch but the vibration frequency is not the best for a back massager either. šŸ¤£

@Wonderer67 since you really wanted to know. šŸ˜… Does an @ send a batsignal here?

Last edited:
Well, itā€™s not for everyone, but you gave it the ā€˜ol college try.

They are pretty powerful.

But itā€™s a double shame it didnā€™t work well as a back massager, either! šŸ˜‚

Whatā€™ll you do with it?šŸ˜€

ā˜ ļøšŸ˜…šŸ¤£

It is rechargerable but i did read the manuel with 5 pages of warnings, one of which is to never get it wet. Kind of ridiculous for a sex toy IMO. šŸ¤£
WOW someone who read the manual.. But hey enjoy, try new things.Releax and enjoy the ride to your new adventure !! I can walk you thru it you like ;);)

ā˜ ļøšŸ˜…šŸ¤£

It is rechargerable but i did read the manuel with 5 pages of warnings, one of which is to never get it wet. Kind of ridiculous for a sex toy IMO. šŸ¤£
Well technically it wasnā€™t originally designed as a sex toy. It really was supposed to be a massager. But then, as happens, it got used for one and word spread about how ā€œgreatā€ it was so they started remarketing with the new purpose.

Back