part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

Putting down a box of paper and some pencils and pouring a fresh cup of coffee.

Yes, it does seem like that way. Many lovely interactive stories were going on. I never bothered to venture out and write a story for the site because I had so much fun here and had beautiful relationships with female writers I collaborated with in the creative process. I know that when you put an idea out there, you get much more of a response. I've had a few requests from some women who liked my writing and wanted to roleplay, but we didn't share interests. We all have different tastes and preferences, but I do wish people would say that and part ways like adults.

What, adults act like adults? What is this concept

I agree, but there is always hope. Well, not really, but I like being surprised.

I'm thoroughly enjoying who I'm writing with now, and there will be more.

*Adding whiskey to my coffee*

I am afraid that is the way of the world gentlemen. Nothing is so predictable as change, you have a 50/50 chance of a good outcome. The fates are fickle you know.

Yes, that is true, sir. I wish I knew the why sometimes.

Would you mind if I prepared a few sandwiches?

I’m still here,” he saays with a burp having just finished his dinner.
"Damn good thing too," she muttered.
Morning dear and I do love those sexy legs dangling from the rafters Kait. :p
"Awwww, CG. You are such a charmer."

She winked down from her rafter and curled up against her Wolf, burying her face in his chest.

"I don't feel so good today. I think I'll go take a nap."

Well I hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your nap and may all your dreams be naughty ones. :devil:ish :)

"Damn good thing too," she muttered.

"Awwww, CG. You are such a charmer."

She winked down from her rafter and curled up against her Wolf, burying her face in his chest.

"I don't feel so good today. I think I'll go take a nap."

I’ll take that as a compliment not a threat.” He says with a laugh “Feel better.”

After throwing several rolled-up pieces of paper, he plugged in and set up a small electric grill on his table across from the typewriter. Soon, buttered slices of whole grain bread were on the grill, followed by excessive cheese slices. The tomatoes and bacon were added after the melting was almost complete, and three sandwiches were placed on a plate with a note next to them, offering them to patrons. he picked up the fourth and sat with a cold glass of ice water.

Well, one brief bit of writing finished, and that felt good.

After throwing several rolled-up pieces of paper, he plugged in and set up a small electric grill on his table across from the typewriter. Soon, buttered slices of whole grain bread were on the grill, followed by excessive cheese slices. The tomatoes and bacon were added after the melting was almost complete, and three sandwiches were placed on a plate with a note next to them, offering them to patrons. he picked up the fourth and sat with a cold glass of ice water.

Well, one brief bit of writing finished, and that felt good.
Jack you are taking your life in your hands. Your offer is appreciated and cheese, tomatoes, and bacon sandwiches are one of my favorite. But I fear Phoo Ming, the Inn's old cook may take offence.

If your handing out sweet kisses I'll take one Kait. :p

He gathers up the sandwiches and leaves them in the alley for the cats to enjoy.

I had no idea one could order food here as well as drinks.

Of course you can Jack and Phoo Ming are chef, and seducer of innocent young women, is converse with not only Oriental cuisine, but European cuisine as well. If you want something special I am sure the old pirate will make it for you.

Jack you are taking your life in your hands. Your offer is appreciated and cheese, tomatoes, and bacon sandwiches are one of my favorite. But I fear Phoo Ming, the Inn's old cook may take offence.

If your handing out sweet kisses I'll take one Kait. :p
*reappears from the ether to drop a kiss on CG's cheek before she pops out again*

A bit under the weather, gents. I'll be back

*reappears from the ether to drop a kiss on CG's cheek before she pops out again*

A bit under the weather, gents. I'll be back
I would offer to help you forget your sickness Kait but I fear your mate might object to it's sensual and seductive nature dear. :p

Phoo Ming take's Jack's order as he mutters under his breath. Moments later Jack is served his bowl of ramen and a sandwich.

Ah service with a smile Jack. ;)

Jack meant his sandwich, but not to offend, he started nibbling on it as he stirred the soup.

And it is appreciated. It's been cold around her lately.

I finish my mug of coffee and lay aside the manuscripts of some of my past stories and memories of the lovely and talented writers have had the privilege of writing with. Ah such pleasant memories.

I look at the calendar.

Three days! The words slip from my lips.

Sorry, all I have been here in spirit if not in body.

Good day to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows.

*appears coughing and wheezing on her rafter and waves to CG*

In spirit not in body also, CG. I'm just starting to feel human again. This cold kicked my backside.

In an afterthought, she poked Glad in the ribs.

"You're up, dude."

*grins and winks back into the ether*

In spirit not in body also, CG. I'm just starting to feel human again. This cold kicked my backside.
I hope it is just a cold Cait and not allergies as well. Slowly I bend and my lips sensually brush the young beauty's. Slowly I draw back.

Can I get you something Cait? Say a cup of hot tea 3/4 Irish Whiskey, bit of Lemond. Just toeasy your symtons

I hope it is just a cold Cait and not allergies as well. Slowly I bend and my lips sensually brush the young beauty's. Slowly I draw back.
Can I get you something Cait? Say a cup of hot tea 3/4 Irish Whiskey, bit of Lemond. Just to ease your symptoms.

*Ish woke up this morning a little late while he yawned in his own mouth, covering his own mouth to not make everybody yawn as he walked down the stairs sauntering his way down to the tavern where everybody else was at.* "Barman, could I get a coffee with a bourbon shot poured in? And with Irish Creme creamer?"

Back