part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

Lifting a glass to the newcomer, “Well said. Finding a partner is not always easy but the right one for the right story and it is like making sweet music together.”

Raises a glass in return. "Yes, it will happen in time. I have a lovely partner for one story, and she's very talented. I just have more ideas but it will happen in time."

Morning CG, finally found a little time to come visiting again.

Sleep is never a good trade off Glad, I find myself going short on it far too often. I'm still blocked on a pile of stuff that I desperately want to finish.
Time can be an elusive commodity that leave to much work and not enough leisure time Strange.

Glad I am lucky in that it may take a while but I get a good 8hrs of sleep a night as a rule, catching up on the sleep I missed in service. ;)

A well-stocked bar. Let's go with an aged rum; I'm sure you have some cola made with sugarcane.

It is good to be here and finally make my way in. I like writing roleplays here at Lit and, well, just getting back into it with a good one. It is hard to find the right partner to write with here, but when I do, it is beautiful—something I enjoy about writing with someone else.

Looking around at all the bar patrons.
Well Jack we try and have a well-stocked bar. I mix Jack's Cuba Libre with aged rum, cola, and a twist of lime.

I agree writing with a partner is quite enjoyable. And yes it is getting harder to fine a good writing partner.

*Raises a glass to the bartender and then places a gold coin on the bar.

"Yes, I'm not sure why, but there used to be so many stories in this once-thriving community. I like roleplaying with people and sharing ideas. Found one, and I'll find other nice people."

Who are you writing with now Jack?” He asks as he drains his tea and moves to the bar to order a diet coke.

His eyes glance to cg, “Are you retired now CG?”

"A lovely Lilith who is a joy to write with. I don't think we have shared interests in everything, nor should we. I hope the story we're doing goes on for a while."

“Makes sense. That’s what my wife does with her arthritis, keep moving so her joints don’t freeze up.”

Glad I am quite familiar with arthritis my joints sound like catenates in the morning Glad.

Yeah, my bain is what I believe is neuropathy. I can no longer hop out of bed and rush to the bathroom, I have to go slower encase my feet don’t want to work.”

He was stirring his drink and looking about the place.

I love writing, but damn, sometimes it is so hard.

That it can be Jack but then it great when it all comes together. But it at times requires hard work.

Oh yes, I agree. I'm playing an online roleplay game where I've just started a business with exotic dancers and fine spirits. I thoroughly enjoyed composing an ad for a fake business for a game. I love the roleplay and submitting the turns. I'm back to finish another long-time writing project I've dragged out in another group. Why? Because I enjoyed it, and it shouldn't be left unfinished. I am still looking for others to write with. I've been approached a few times by women, but I have no interest in some of the things they're into and don't want to give them a less-than-satisfactory experience. I like fetishes and all manner of naughty fun, but it should be part of a good story.

*Sips on another Rum & Cola*

He sighs and rubs his eyes, "You aren't kidding. My last post took quite a while to write. I like it but still more than I've written in a while."

It takes effort like working out and other worthwhile pursuits. When you get to a milestone, whether it is finishing a chapter or a lap on the track, you get a good feeling you're worth sacrificing for.

Oh yes, I agree. I'm playing an online roleplay game where I've just started a business with exotic dancers and fine spirits. I thoroughly enjoyed composing an ad for a fake business for a game. I love the roleplay and submitting the turns. I'm back to finish another long-time writing project I've dragged out in another group. Why? Because I enjoyed it, and it shouldn't be left unfinished. I am still looking for others to write with. I've been approached a few times by women, but I have no interest in some of the things they're into and don't want to give them a less-than-satisfactory experience. I like fetishes and all manner of naughty fun, but it should be part of a good story.

*Sips on another Rum & Cola*
Well said Jack.

Glad you look a bit tired.

Looks about the place and nods.

More than a bit tired. Never understood that phrase a young old man until recently.

*Stirs the drink and looks above the bar.

Thanks for noticing.

“I am tired cg, haven’t slept well a few days now.” He shrugs, “Such is life sometimes. I felt like I accomplished a lot though yesterday.”

Looks about the place and nods.

More than a bit tired. Never understood that phrase a young old man until recently.

*Stirs the drink and looks above the bar.

Thanks for noticing.

“I am tired cg, haven’t slept well a few days now.” He shrugs, “Such is life sometimes. I felt like I accomplished a lot though yesterday.”
*stepping from the darkest shadows in the corners of the inn, leaving his mate to rest, he to stiffles a yawn, his trenchcoat settling around him as he moves to the bar, the almost silent thud of his boots on the old wooden floor and the scrap of a stool he sighs*

yea, the tired seems to be going around, *his eyes flash amber as he gazes around, seeing new, and old faces alike he nods to each* Whiskey, please CG,

Back