part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

Certainly Sir. I pour Ish his morning eye opener as requested.

I trust you slept well Ish and dreamed of naughty young beauties.

He takes a sip of his morning nectar, flashing a smile. "Them and a few naughty older Vixens that catch my eye."

I smile at Ish's comments.

I guess it depends on your age Ish who young ladies are. ;)

Just so Ish. Yet I must admit I do have a fondness for the sensual curves and blushing innocence of young teen beauty Ish. :p

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that my writing is no longer wanted. It hurts for I do so love writing here at lit.

I trust all are well. Best to you all and to those that hide in the shadows.

What time is it? What day is it?

Wait. Where am I?

Meh. None of that matters now that I smell coffee.

Will you add a heap of rum and top it off with some whip cream? 😁

Yes I can manage a healthy splash of rum in your tea young lady or a bit of tea in your rum if that is what you wish. ;)

Welcome to the China Pearl in you can call me C G .

As long as there's rum, it does not matter what is poured first nor the ratio, good sir. And I appreciate the hospitality, CG. This Inn is as warm as always.

So what is new with Lit in the new year?

Last edited:
the soft click of claws on hardwood preceeds a shadow seperating from the darkest cornor of the Inn, the low light of the inn seemingly absorbed by the black fur, but the amber of the beasts eyes reflects the light as the head dips low, nose flaring as he scents the room, looking to the Rafters, seeing his mate asleep on her perch he chuffs a soft laugh before he pads around the end of the couch, a Black myst swirling around the wolfs form, growing taller, broader, the wolf receeding as the man becomes visible, dressed down in his usual biker boots, black jeans and tank top, the swish of the leather trenchcoat as the myst around the man fades, cracking his neck he smiles and bows his head in respect to CG, the black amber of his eyes landing on the lady he again inclines his head

"Greetings darlin," the voice, deep, rumbling like thunder deep in his chest "Logan Darkholme, a pleasure" the thud of his boots all but silent as he slides over to the bar, settling his ass down on a stool with a sigh, he grabs a whiskey from the rail behind the bar and takes a swig

As long as there's rum, it does not matter what is poured first nor the ratio, good sir. And I appreciate the hospitality, CG. This Inn is as warm as always.

So what is new with Lit in the new year?
Well there is rum! Light rum, dark rum, and some aged rum that is smooth as fine brandy Lotus. With tea I would recommend the aged rum.

We do try and be welcoming.

Lit is a lot slower these days I fear not as many sensual writers I fear.

Aged rum it is then!
[...] the black amber of his eyes landing on the lady he again inclines his head.

"Greetings darlin," the voice, deep, rumbling like thunder deep in his chest "Logan Darkholme, a pleasure" [...]
Well, hi there, Logan. You've quite an entrance. As expected. Werewolves are pretty sensually erotic creatures. Or are you a shapeshifter? Whiskey, neat, that's a good choice.

Well there is rum! Light rum, dark rum, and some aged rum that is smooth as fine brandy Lotus. With tea I would recommend the aged rum.

We do try and be welcoming.

Lit is a lot slower these days I fear not as many sensual writers I fear.
I trust your judgement. Aged rum it is. I'm always up for a hot toddy.

Yea, I noticed Lit isn't as busy as the glory days either. That's a bummer. What stories are you wrapped around lately?

Lotus to tell the truth I have nothing going on at present. I was writing a couple of dark tales with one writer, but she has now ghosted me twice. To say the least it is a bit frustrating.

Well, hi there, Logan. You've quite an entrance. As expected. Werewolves are pretty sensually erotic creatures. Or are you a shapeshifter? Whiskey, neat, that's a good choice.

His lips curl into an almost wolfish smile at her words, setting his bottle aside, turning to face her more fully, the rustle of leather creaking as his coat lightly drags the floor beneath him

Shapeshifter, natural born shadow wolf. His eyes glint amber as his head cants to one side appraising her Were's are humans who can take animal form, while shapeshifters are animal born, who can take human form, depending on what pantheon they worship and the lore passed down, shadow wolves are a different breed

Last edited:
His lips curl into an almost wolfish smile at her words, setting his bottle aside, turning to face her more fully, the rustle of leather creaking as his coat lightly drags the floor beneath him

Shapeshifter, natural born shadow wolf. His eyes glint amber as his head cants to one side appraising her Were's are humans who can take animal form, while shapeshifters are animal born, who can take human form, depending on what pantheon they worship and the lore passed down, shadow wolves are a different breed
Logan, it sounds like we need a lexicon just to keep up with the various types and nuances of those that take the shape of the wolf or the wolf that takes the shape of a human.

Schaches my head as I try to work out all that Logan has said and then decides a stiff drink might help.

I top off everyone's drinks, seems the best think to do at the moment.

Logan, it sounds like we need a lexicon just to keep up with the various types and nuances of those that take the shape of the wolf or the wolf that takes the shape of a human.

He chuckles softly, a lot of history has been lost to the ages, and watered down by the various religions, hollywood and movies, there is very much a divide between the different species, where you born human and can shift into a wolf? Youre a Were. Were you born beast with the ability to take human form, shape shifter, being born wolf ive always been more feral, more instinct than rational thought, youve known me long enough old friend to know the wolf is always close to the surface,

He settles back, taking up his bottle once more, his smile gentling

Now, we get into discussion about Avians, reptile shifters, it really gets interesting, there are some Avian races that can choose to live birth their young as hunans, or lay them as eggs, same with some snake species i know, one couple chose to lay their young as eggs, but when your carrying 6 pups at a time, just makes things easier,

*pops in with a sigh*

Jameson, please CG. I'm trying to shake my creative nature awake. *she quirks a grin at her mate* You. You are.... *ahem* we're in a public hospital for crying out loud. I don't care if it's a compound, we're still in the public eye.... *mutters something about cooling off a cat*

He chuckles softly, a lot of history has been lost to the ages, and watered down by the various religions, hollywood and movies, there is very much a divide between the different species, where you born human and can shift into a wolf? Youre a Were. Were you born beast with the ability to take human form, shape shifter, being born wolf ive always been more feral, more instinct than rational thought, youve known me long enough old friend to know the wolf is always close to the surface,

He settles back, taking up his bottle once more, his smile gentling

Now, we get into discussion about Avians, reptile shifters, it really gets interesting, there are some Avian races that can choose to live birth their young as hunans, or lay them as eggs, same with some snake species i know, one couple chose to lay their young as eggs, but when your carrying 6 pups at a time, just makes things easier,
The wolf taking human form to teach and instruct man is an old Abamki legend Logan.

One Jameson's coming up Cait to help shake your muse awake, or kick her in the ass which ever seem to work the best.

*she quirks a grin at her mate* You. You are.... *ahem* we're in a public hospital for crying out loud. I don't care if it's a compound, we're still in the public eye.... *mutters something about cooling off a cat*

His eyes flick up to her with a wicked grin, a dark husky chuckle shaking his shoulders

Technically, its a private suite in a shifter owned compound, his eyes flash heated desire up at his frustrated mate, still grinning

The wolf taking human form to teach and instruct man is an old Abamki legend Logan.

He just grins where do you think they got it from? Gotta trach humans something useful every now and then, walking this realm for many centuries i get bored lol

His eyes flick up to her with a wicked grin, a dark husky chuckle shaking his shoulders

Technically, its a private suite in a shifter owned compound, his eyes flash heated desire up at his frustrated mate, still grinning
She stuck her tongue out at him and grumbled further.

"Still, anyone could walk in... now to figure my way out of this one..."

Back