Panties pulled down, especially around her ankles

I’m with you on this.
It’s nice to see this opinion. I really don’t like wearing thongs and much prefer traditional panties. A lot of outfits that might typically require a thong over regular panties (like leggings for example) I will just skip them altogether, much more comfortable that way for me. I’m sure I am in the minority on this issue though 😊

It’s nice to see this opinion. I really don’t like wearing thongs and much prefer traditional panties. A lot of outfits that might typically require a thong over regular panties (like leggings for example) I will just skip them altogether, much more comfortable that way for me. I’m sure I am in the minority on this issue though 😊
My wife is in the same boat as you. In fact she spent all day in leggings and had not told me while we were out running errands and normal stuff. Then in the car on the way home she smiles and says “oh by the way! “ And pulled her leggings down to reveal. Love getting flashes while we are out!

My wife is in the same boat as you. In fact she spent all day in leggings and had not told me while we were out running errands and normal stuff. Then in the car on the way home she smiles and says “oh by the way! “ And pulled her leggings down to reveal. Love getting flashes while we are out!
Aww I love that!!

I think it's nice that we can all be different - even if there's a minority the fact that not all of us are exactly the same is a positive.

For me I just find something much sexier about a more traditional cut over a thong. Not to say that thongs can't be sexy as obviously they can - but if you made me choose one over the other, it's not a difficult decision.

And as for just skipping underwear altogether sometimes, well who doesn't find that erotic 😉 I do think there's something about being comfortable in what you're wearing, leading to feeling sexy. I can't imagine it can make you feel sexy when you aren't comfortable in what you have on - although I might be wrong.

In this category I don't think it would be too obvious as to which style of panties a woman has on.. Being as though they are pulled down especially around the ankles

Back