The Houseguest

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
((Closed for myself and Siobancan99))

IC: Miranda Crawford

In her years attending Braddock University, Miranda discovered her three great loves in her life. Not the long-time boyfriend she'd been seeing throughout her time there. No, during her time as a student at Braddock she found that she loved, writing, teaching, and above all she was a dominant and she loved sex using BDSM.

Now, twenty years later she found herself as a professor at her alma mater, Braddock University, teaching English Lit and Creative Writing. Her BDSM oriented Paranormal romance series she was writing under the pen name of Cassandra Pheonix was continuing to strive on the best-selling list. So, despite living alone in a grand and mostly empty house Miranda was content in how her life had turned out. Except for her young houseguest inconveniencing her ability to enjoy herself.

John, her boyfriend when she attended Braddock as a student, and was just beginning to explore her great love of BDSM with, had broken up with her in their senior year. The breakup had been a very amicable one between them. In fact, they had stayed good friends for the next twenty years, Miranda had become something of the eccentric sister-in-law/aunt to John and the family he'd had since then. She was happy for him. His wife had given him his dream. He had always wanted kids and she couldn't give him that. Now, he had two, and his oldest was staying in her guestroom.

The young woman was going to Braddock with a scholarship for tuition, but not housing, and since she was a friend to the family and her house was less than a mile from Braddock's campus, she'd offered to her to stay at her home during her time at school. So now she had a young lady of a very vanilla outlook on life staying in her house for the past three weeks ever since this semester had started.

Her playroom had stayed locked for all of those three weeks, and Miranda hadn't gotten laid in all that time. So when her houseguest announced she was going to a meet a new friend for a night out. She seized this oppurtunity.

She had called Hannah and Simon's number the moment her guest left. They were a couple that she had played with from time to time. Both of them were submissive and Miranda had been hoping to sample the best of both genders in the short time she'd be allowed to. Alas, it turned out Simon was away on business, and only Hannah was available to come over.

She had showered and was now looking at herself in the nude in the mirror. She was blond with sharp pronounced cheekbones and with the aid of a lifetime of rigorous-almost fanatical-dieting and exercise she could still turn heads man or woman even at her age. She had always been striking and beautiful, but at forty-six her age was sapping away the effect her looks had given her. There were a few wrinkles around her eyes, a hair or two going white, her small but once perky breasts were losing their perkiness. It was a terrible thing for a woman who'd been vain about her appearance most of her life to watch it slowly erode out from under her with the advance of the years.

Yet that was neither here nor there at this particular moment. She would not have much time to finally enjoy herself. She dressed in a black lace body suit first with a hole where her crotch was for easy access. She enjoyed how it molded over the contours of her still sexy body. Next she began the process of pulling on leather boots that went all the way up to her mid thigh. Then came her favorite leather corset. Fortunately it laced in the front so she was able to put it on quickly. The corset lifted her no longer as perky breasts and cinched in her waist to the hourglass shape she had sported naturally when she had been a much younger domme, using her beauty as deftly as she could swing her floggers. By the time she was pinning her long golden locks up into a very authoritarian and austere bun her phone doorbell rang.

Hannah was here. She pulled on a silk kimono over her outfit and grabbed the leash and collar she'd had with her. About halfway to the door Miranda realized she had forgotten to put on the pair of panties over her body suit she had intended to put on for tonight. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time she'd done a session commando and for what she had planned tonight panties would only get in the way ultimately.

The doorbell rang again before she answered it to find a willowy tall redheaded woman a few years younger than her standing at her door. "Hello Mistr-ack"

Miranda reached out and grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her inside. The door slam closed and Hannah was pressed against the oak door as her mistress for the evening claimed her property with a kiss. "It's been too long, pet. We don't have very long this evening so I shall expedite our session tonight, but you should know I don't accept the excuse that your husband's away for the weekend. I had plans for Simon, and am very upset I won't get the pleasure of watching him dance under my tender attentions. So I've decided to take my displeasure with him out on you tonight. Do you understand?" She lifted the collar for her to put on around her neck.

Miranda watched as the submissive looked down on the leash and considered her words to her. She watched as that special smile of both fear and paradoxically anticipatory excitement began to emerge on her face as she took it and fastened the collar. God, she loved, submissives.

"That's my good girl," She cooed placing a hand on her head and applying pressure. Hannah's lowered almost immediately to her knees. "Follow me to the playroom. I feel the need to reacquaint you with my flogger tonight."

With that she turned on her heel and began strutting heel-toe, heel-toe in her thigh high boots down the hall towards the afore-mentioned playroom the chain of the leash in her hand trailing after her. She didn't have to turn around to know her Hannah was crawling after her on her hands and knees, desperate to keep up with her Mistress's rather brisk pace. She had so much she wanted to do this evening and only a short window of time to do it in before her vanilla houseguest returned to her house and she had to pretend to be the good eccentric aunt Miranda again.

She unlocked the playroom's door and swung it wide open impatiently. She strode in heel-toe, heel-toe with Hannah crawling in after her. "I want you wearing only the collar and your wedding ring, pet. Strip for me."

Hannah immediately undressing as Miranda swung the door to her sanctuary of her own personal sexual identity closed. Then she strode over to the racks along the wall and surveyed the tools and toys she had not had the chance to look upon in three life-draining weeks.

She picked up a coil of black silk rope and proceeded the process of tying her wrists together and hooking them to the winch she had in the center of the playroom. Minutes later her pet hung on her tippy toes naked and vulnerable to anything her Mistress wanted to do to her.

Miranda grabbed the flogger and set about the process of reacquainting Hannah to it. Through it all she fell back into her zen state. Pretending to be someone she was not these last three weeks were draining to her. This was who she was. This was what she loved.

Unknown to her in her haste Miranda had not closed the playroom door all the way. It was still open a crack, allowing anyone in her house to take a peek at what was going on inside.

Last edited:
IC: Samantha Talbot

Samantha (sometimes Sam or, infuriatingly, Sammy to her parents) Talbot had spent three weeks feeling torn between being a tolerated houseguest and something of a prisoner. She was grateful to Professor Crawford… Miranda…. for letting her stay there. It was saving her a ton of money as Braddock wasn’t cheap. A small liberal arts school, it didn’t have the huge backing of the state to lower tuition. She’d gotten some scholarships, but cutting the rooming expense out had saved her and her parents a good bit of money.

She had taken a gap year, telling herself she was going to travel and see more of the world than the one-horse town in rural Pennsylvania she’d grown up in, about an hour from Harrisburg and so about 2 and a half hours from anything that resembled civilization. Instead, her parents had pressed her to work two jobs and save up some money for school. Coming to Braddock she’d hoped to socialize with more than the fifty kids in her graduating class, and do more than drink shitty beer in a field freezing her ass off. Living in the dorms might have provided some of that feeling, but instead, she was in a house with a middle-aged woman that was some mixture of landlady and surrogate aunt of sorts, having been the long-time friend of her parents.

Finally, she’d met a sophomore in class who had a guy she was hooking up with at Sigma Nu. Kate had invited her to go to the frat house, where she might meet a guy. She certainly didn’t feel comfortable bringing one back to Miranda’s house, but she wasn’t looking to get laid exactly. She’d tossed on a short black skirt and a cute white top under a jacket. She went braless, her small chest not really needing the support, plus she hoped to entice a little. her high school boyfriend, Aieden, had broken up with her over the gap year and the unambitious boys who'd stayed behind in their rural pissant town hadn't exactly enticed. There'd been a girl who'd been flirtatious at the restaurant she worked at, but she lived in a town where everyone instantly knew everyone's business, and her mother was newly ordained as an Anglican minister so she had decided against experimenting. Plus she wasn't so sure she was into girls but wasn't so sure she wasn't. That was what college was for though, right?

She looked in the mirror, gray-green eyes staring back at her olive-complected face. A gift from her mother’s side, Welsh by all accounts. She looked just like her if a few inches taller. She was still petite at 5’2, a little whisp of a thing. She threw on a little makeup, then fixed her straight shoulder-length brown hair and checked her teeth.

Twenty minutes later, she was sitting, listening to Kate fight with her boyfriend, accusations of cheating filling the apartment. She sipped at an IPA, and resolved never to do so again. She made faces at it, as if it might transform the beer into something palatable. Finally, after another 20 minutes of fighting, some music turned on in the other room and the sound of fucking emerged. She went to the fridge, stole two beers that had a grapefruit on the label and made her way back to Miranda’s.

The lights seemed to be off in the front of the house as she quietly let herself in. She put a beer in the fridge and cracked the other, sipping it. Much better. She kicked off her boots, then sighed and put them in the cubby for shoes. Miranda wasn’t bossy so much as… she gave the impression she wanted everything just so and there was no getting around that. Exacting was the word for it. Sam thought she heard something upstairs, but then it was quiet again for a minute. She made her way up, wriggling out of her skirt and went into the bathroom, cleaning off her makeup. She noticed the locked door at the end of the hall was open and thought about shutting it, then thought.. “well this is a pretty good opportunity to see what exactly is in there.’

Draining her beer to fortify her courage, the petite coed made her way back to her room to stow the bottle. As she stepped out into the hall, she heard voices. Two of them coming from the room. She thought about throwing some shorts on and going to say hi but listened another minute to see if she’d be bothering anyone.

Last edited:

"Ow, Fucking hell, Ow!"

Miranda lowered the flogger. Ow or no were not words that would make her stop striking her. Yet a conscientious domme needed to ensure the safety of her submissive for the night. "Color?"

"Green," Hannah declared quickly glancing back at her, "Green Mistress. Please don't stop..."

"Hush now," She said strutting forward she extended her free hand and ran fingers over Hannah's reddened back and ass. Her flogger was a great paintbrush, and Hannah was always one of its favorite canvases. Still, the thing with this particular pet was that she was a natural masochist. As long as she made it hurt so good Hannah would say green to any amount of pain. If Miranda was not careful with Hannah, she would risk seriously hurting her while she begged her for more. Fotunately, she would not allow herself to get carried away whipping her. "Flogging you was not for you, pet."

She stepped around her and cupped her chin, "It was simply because flogging you makes me drip with arousal."

She lifted Hannah's face to stare into her eyes. She was present but in the subspace zone where it felt every molecule in her body was vibrating to the rhythm of throbbing pain from her reddened backside. She could take more. Miranda wanted to give her more, but, alas, she didn't have time to truly let her sadist flag fly with her here.

Her houseguest, Sammy, could come back at any time. So no matter how much she still wanted to beat Hannah, she had better move things along here.

She leaned in claiming her lips in a demanding, conquering kiss. Pressing her body tight against Hannah's so her little breasts were crushed against her leather corset. Miranda's leg split Hannah's and her thigh pressed against Hannah pussy. She pulled away and swore from the sting as Miranda's hand grabbed full handfuls of her sore reddened buttocks.

Next she lowered Hannah and began untying her from the silken rope binding her.

"Time grows short, pet." She said backing up until she perched herself on her thronelike chair. She lifted a leg, toes pointed at her submissive. "Thank me for flogging you."

"Thank you for flogging me, Mistress." She said every word heartfelt and sincere.

"That's nice," She lifted a hand and curled a finger in come here gesture at her, "But I did not mean with words." She pointed down to the toe of her boot.

She smirked as a broad lustful grin emerged on Hannah's face. she lowered and began to crawl seductively foot by foot towards her. Her hips rocked and swayed like a feline as she moved.

When she reached her Hannah whispered, "Thank you, Mistess," Then gave her boot a purely grateful kiss and another moving up the inside and another and another. "May I show you just how grateful I am, Mistress."

Miranda parted her thighs wide. Her pussy open and waiting for Hannah's attentions. "You may certainly try, pet."

Hannah's lustful grin reemerged as she moved in to do just that

Sam heard her phone buzz and went back into the bedroom. It was Kate, about 5 apology texts begging her to get over to Sigma Nu. She texted back “ok. Gotta redo my makeup” then heard something from the end of the hallway. She thought it was something smacking on something, then a muffled cry. She was concerned for Miranda and went to the door before getting redressed.

Pushing the door slightly open, she was able to see into the room. It was a veritable medieval torture chamber, full of solid wood furniture banded with iron, with rings here and there. There was an assortment of odd-looking implements hanging on a wall, and as she scanned the room through the partially opened door, she saw a tall thin redhead on her knees. The woman’s freckled thighs led up to a very naked ass, with crisscrossed red welts on the skin. She bit her lip, she hadn’t been around another woman like this, so brazenly openly naked. Her curious gaze fell on the woman’s waxed sex, which also looked pink and angry like it had been whipped by something.

She stirred, it felt wrong to look, to watch. Part of her thought to call 911, but when the woman begged for more she blushed hotly. She looked around a bit, catching sight of her tall… landlady?... Miranda, in her leather and lace, the lace strategically showing bits of flesh without being overly revealing. Enticing more than showing. ‘Guess she’s at least bi’ she thought, watching the woman take the flogger to the redhead’s back and ass again. The whole thing felt like she should shut the door and run back out into the night, but.. there was something just so foreign, so alien to her experience that she couldn’t look away.

She licked her lips and then felt the phone buzz again. Not wanting to get caught she took it back into her room. She shrugged back into her skirt and did some light makeup, hearing the sounds of the flogger and the highly sexual moans of the redhead. Some harsh words floated down the hall and she told herself she was just going to leave but… she should really shut the door.

Moving quietly back down the hall she came to watch Miranda taking the redhead down, letting her off the solid-looking piece of bondage equipment she had her strapped to. The woman started kissing and licking Miranda’s booted foot, and the… abject humiliation of it was fascinating. She watched as the redhead looked up at Miranda, and saw the look on her face in profile, lust… devotion… love. She wondered for a moment what it must be like to really see that on someone’s face, to hold the whip and elicit that kind of response. Part of her wondered too how someone got to that point, got to love being on their knees. Got to crave any kind of attention from someone, even negative attention.

She was dimply aware that her nipples were taut, and her skin flush with her own arousal. She was pulling the door shut when the woman offered to show Miranda her devotion, and she stopped. She wanted to see what came next, though she expected it was either more pain or pleasure of some sort. As she watched the redhead kiss her way up to Miranda’s knee, she shifted, opening the door just a touch more to see better, but hopefully not enough to be noticed. Her eyes travelled along Miranda’s body, wondering what it would look like without the lace obscuring her still athletic, still beautiful body.

When she reached her Hannah whispered, "Thank you, Mistess," Then gave her boot a purely grateful kiss and another moving up the inside and another and another. "May I show you just how grateful I am, Mistress."

Miranda parted her thighs wide. Her pussy open and waiting for Hannah's attentions. "You may certainly try, pet."

Hannah's lustful grin reemerged as she moved in to do just that.

Hannah placed soft lazy kisses along her inner thighs in a line like footsteps making her way up, up, up, to Miranda's waiting pussy. There Hannah smiled demurely before setting the softest featherlight kiss to her wet lips. and then pulled away to place another trail of the slow and lazy kisses up the other inner thigh causing a tantalized growl to emerge from Miranda. Normally she enjoyed the teasing games Hannah excelled in playing with her, but she really did not have time to waste tonight.

"As much as I enjoy your teasing games, pet. I feel rather impatient tonight." She said reaching down to grab a fist full of her red hair and pulled her face against her pussy. "Now eat my pussy!"

Hannah tried to pull away. She did not know whether it was to pull away and continue to tease her, or to just catch a breath before diving in to complete her task, but Miranda's grip tightened keeping her face firmly in place pressed against her mistress's pussy. So, Hannah had no recourse but to do as she was ordered.

Miranda's head fell back against the back of the throne-like chair she was sitting in and let out a pleasure-soaked moan as a submissive who had both the experience and the desire proved her ability at eating another woman's pussy. Hannah could give a master class on how to perform cunnilingus. Her tongue slipped between her lips and fluttered and cavorted against the wet folds of her pussy.

Miranda's boots stepped onto the rung of the chair allowing her to lift her ass off the seat and giving Hannah an easier angle to truly eat her mistress's sex. She locked eyes with her as Hannah shifted to swirl her talented tongue over he clitoris and one hand pumped two fingers into her while reaching down to play over her own clit.

Miranda moans became more vocal under the submissive's expert ministrations. They staid eyes locked for several more heartbeats before they both came to culmination together. Sagging in her throne she spent a minute to catch her breath before pulling Hannah up to sit in her lap and stroking Hannah's hair and cheek, whispering encouraging words to her.

She saw motion in her periphery and realized the door to her playroom had not closed all the way. Had Sammy seen any of this or had she just imagined that motion.

Finally, as Hannah was getting dressed to head back home. She pulled her kimono on and told her, "When you tell your husband all about tonight be certain to stress how displeased I am that he was unavailable to serve me tonight."

After Hannah left, she undressed and showered. She came down the hall to see if Sammy had indeed made it home, and whether she had witnessed any of her play earlier. The door was closed, and she paused there, hand raised to knock on it.

She turned away and made for her own bedroom. She wasn't afraid to talk with her young houseguest. No, of course not. It was just late, and a better time to deal with anything Sammy had seen would be in the morning...yes, it can keep to the morning.

She went into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Sleep found her with her worrying over how on earth she'd explain who and what she really was to an innocent young impressionable woman whose opinion of her she did care for after all.

Sam knew she shouldn't watch. This was clearly private, clearly something Miranda didn't want her to know about or share, which is why the door was locked at all times. She didn't have a lot of exposure to porn, minister mother and High School principal father were pretty adept at catching that sort of thing. This was some kink beyond anything her stolidly conservative background had introduced her to for sure.

She felt her breath catch in her throat as the woman begged Miranda to let her please her. She rubbed her legs together, feeling the flush raise in her own cheeks. Her eyes locked to the woman's mouth as she made her way to Miranda's core. She knew she shouldn't look, but she had a need to. She stared in rapt attention as the woman buried her face in Miranda's pussy. She stifled her own moan and was on the verge of touching herself when she peeled herself away. She leaned against the wall, inhaling and exhaling slowly to calm herself down. She almost shut the door, but that might have alerted Miranda to her presence. Instead, she crept down the hall, got redressed, and went out for a night on the town.

She met Kate at the frat house, and after a few beers and a little dancing, related some of what happened. She needed to process it more than gossip. As they sat out in the back parking lot of the frat, Kate vaping and Sam clutching a red plastic cup, she gave a short version of events.

"that's fucking hot." Kate leered at her, as if imagining Sam in that situation "Would you ever..."

"NO. Don't be weird. What would I do with a sex slave?" Sam had though, been thinking of ... how the woman's eyes looked as she looked up at Miranda. She wondered what it would be like to be looked at like that, to be worshipped.

"I note you didn't say you wouldn't be the sex slave. you wanna be my sex slave cutie?" Kate laughed and nudged Sam, who rolled her eyes "I'd taste more dick licking you out than I get on my own."

She hadn't thought until that moment, about what it must be like to be the one with the red ass and the look of devotion in her own eyes. She couldn't wrap her head around what the submissive got out of it, and that made her intensely curious. She couldn't shake the image of Miranda, tugging the girl's face into her, barking orders.

She stumbled home drunk, and peeled out of her clothes, laying on the bed. Tossing and turning she couldn't sleep, and finally she made herself lay back, relax, and think about her ex as her hand drifted down between her legs. Images of Aiden were interrupted though, with that look on Hannah's face. It was that she was thinking about as she got off.

"fuck. what the fuck Sam"

She slept only about four hours, used to getting up for school, despite it being the weekend. She shrugged into some grey cotton boy shorts and a t-shirt that didn't quite come down to cover her back. She padded down into the kitchen and looked over her boxes of cereal. She'd come from a house that was very "honey nut cheerios is as exotic as you get" and she'd gone a bit overboard buying sugary crap when she was finally responsible for her own food. She poured a small handful of cinnamon toast crunch into a bowl, then sat at the table, eating it dry.

Mostly she was staring off into space, a little out of it, trying to not be preoccupied with her roommate's superior sex life, when she heard Miranda finally stir and start heading downstairs.

When the older woman arrived in the kitchen she'd see Sam slouched against the table, face on her hand, cute little butt pushed out from her sloppy posture, absently eating.

Last edited:

Miranda actually got a few solid hours of sleep over the night. So as morning dawned she awoke renewed and refreshed. It was odd that she did not feel any of her uncertainty that had made going to sleep last night so fretful. It was always like this after she'd performed a session in her playroom with one of her favorite submissives like Hannah. The next day she always seemed more centered, more stable, more in a zen state of mind.

Humming to herself softly she padded over to her master bathroom for a shower. A few minutes later she reemerged wrapped in her silk kimono refreshed. She began making her way downstairs to the kitchen for her usual breakfast. Then suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks seeing Sammy already there.

She sat on a stool at her kitchen island, Shoveling some obnoxiously colorful and childish sugary cereal into her mouth. She remembered seeing the box with a cartoon-what was that-some sort of clown or something-on the front of it.

She approached more slowly noting how delectable her ass was framed sitting on the stool in those flirty grey shorts. If she were just a few years older or someone else's daughter Miranda would seriously consider seducing her onto her St. Andrew's Cross.

Woah there-John's daughter was a no-fly zone here. She had to mentally slap herself on the wrist for that thought.

Still-Sammy was growing up into quite a delectable young woman....visions of what she'd do with her swam through her imagination.

No, no. Had to stop thinking of fantasies involving a student-especially the daughter of a dear friend.

Then there was the possibility she had seen her and Hannah last night too. That was instantly a sobering thought to Miranda. It was one thing to fantasize but to face the reality of a young woman given the entirely wrong first impression of the lifestyle Miranda truly flourished within.

Still perhaps some levity would diffuse any tension in this situation. She came up to her saying, "Good morning, Sammy." She opened a cupboard to pull out an oatmeal packet and began preparing it for herself. "You know...you could join me in my gym to work off some of the sugar that cereal is loaded with after breakfast?"

Yeah, just act as if nothing at all was any different between them.

Sam looked up, bleary eyed, to find Miranda looking like a million bucks. She was filled for just a tiny moment with jealous resentment. In her 40s, Miranda was beautiful. Sam was cute. She was pretty. With the right skirt and a great top she was hot. But Miranda was beautiful. Part of that was the height. Sam would always be petite, she'd always be relegated to some variation of cute, even when she was being sexy. Miranda though, with her long blonde hair, great cheekbones... even in her middle age she was beautiful in the classic sense of the word. To be confronted with that in the grey hours of the morning was difficult sometimes. 'I guess that's how you get a girl to crawl around on the floor and beg to eat your pussy' the thought came unbidden, and she flushed and pushed it out of her head.

Still, the woman's remark made her snort. "you know I can eat whatever I want and not get fat" She ate a handful of ultra sugary cereal to prove her point, then shifted to have better posture. Something about Miranda just commanded adherence to a certain standard. She couldn't really divine what it was but it was there. "but you know if you're going to waste a glorious Saturday morning at the gym I guess I could go with you"

Sam ran, and she swam a little, but she'd never seriously worked out. In part, she didn't have the physique to pack on muscle and still look good, tiny as she was. Still, a little tone never killed anyone and she was drinking a lot more these days...

"Plus I might sweat some of this hangover out" While she could eat whatever she wanted, being tiny meant she had to be careful about what she drank and she definitely went overboard last night. Resultingly, she was sure she could smell the alcohol on her skin. She felt gross and a good sweat might do wonders for her disposition. "But if you're not going today, maybe I'll go for a run"

Still perhaps some levity would diffuse any tension in this situation. She came up to her saying, "Good morning, Sammy." She opened a cupboard to pull out an oatmeal packet and began preparing it for herself. "You know...you could join me in my gym to work off some of the sugar that cereal is loaded with after breakfast?"

Yeah, just act as if nothing at all was any different between them.

She gave a rather undignified snort to that. "you know I can eat whatever I want and not get fat." Then to prove her point Miranda watched on as Sammy shoveled in another mouthful of the incessant cereal. Then with cheeks full and chewing loudly she straightened up on her stool as if better posture made her look more grown up. "but you know if you're going to waste a glorious Saturday morning at the gym I guess I could go with you"

Miranda stopped in her tracks blade halfway slicing through her strawberry. She hadn't expected Sammy to seriously consider joining her in her workout. "You don't have to if you don't feel up to it but developing a routine of exercise could do you some good."

"Plus I might sweat some of this hangover out" Sammy replied, "But if you're not going today, maybe I'll go for a run?"

Miranda shivered as she resumed assembling her breakfast. "Then it is decided. We will go to the gym and then next door to this wonderful little bistro there for some brunch and spend some time to get to know eachother better. Deal?"

She stopped at that dumbfounded with what she had just suggested. She hadn't even considered any of this until she had just opened her mouth and started talking. What the hell was going through her head here?

Sam grumbled to herself as she has her bluff called. She never thought Miranda would go for the gym idea. She just did not work out. It wasn't part of her life at all because she'd always just been able to eat whatever she wanted and be tiny. She sighed and sat up "better get showered then"
She slipped into the bedroom and slipped out of her clothes, wrapping in a towel. She padded into the bathroom and turned the shower on as steamy as she could get it, letting it beat down on her skin and boil the hangover out of her. She sighed, breathing in the steam and letting it help ease her headache. She washed slowly, thinking she'd just have to shower again but also needing this. She didn't want to go to the gym sweating beer out of her pores. She'd already be miserable enough just working out at all.

She threw on some lycra shorts and a sports bra after her shower, drying her hair quickly and tying it back in a ponytail. She went without makeup. She was going to sweat and ache, not to pick up boys. An hour later she was sitting in some strange machine, with Miranda adding weights and moving pins and such, instructing her on how to move in the machine. It was the third machine, and each seemed worst than the last. Apparently, if you moved wrong you weren't working the right muscles out. "why can't we just accept that I'm working SOME muscles out?" she whined, her face a mask of discomfort, as she performed tasks she hadn't in all the years of her life and her muscles started to scream at her in response.

An hour or two later they were in Star's Gym in a stripmall downtown, and Miranda found herself coaxing Sammy through various uses of the machines here. Here she was adding more weights to the leg press machine, "Now this machine is great at maintaining the shape and tone of your calves and thighs." She told Sammy, "Now, I know you're winded, but give it just ten reps."

"why can't we just accept that I'm working SOME muscles out?" She whined to her.

"No," She shook her head moving to spot Sammy, "You have to work out the muscles that the exercise is intended to target."

Then she reached down to brush a lock of hair out of her face and met Sammy eye to eye. The Poor girl, she had no clue to the strengths she had hidden deep within her. Miranda could sense it in the young woman like a dowsing rod could detect the presence of water deep in the ground. "You're doing very well for your first time. Now just give me ten more."

Last edited:
For your first time....

'For my first, last and only time' Sam thought as she set herself, trying to get her posture right because apparently that's how you only used the muscles you were supposed to be using and weren't 'cheating yourself'. She gritted her teeth and started in on the machine again, feeling her arms and pecs burning already from the other exercises and her quads screaming at her from the stairmaster. She thought about just saying 'fuck it' and declaring it a day, but then when Miranda looked down at her and brushed her hair out of her face she felt... strange. She felt the weight of Miranda's expectations and in that exact moment she felt like she had to... not do well but not disappoint her. She felt an immense weight of a burden of wanting to just give Miranda a few more reps. Then she could quit. Then it would be ok. She inhaled, then exhaled slowly, working the machine, feeling her arms screaming in protest. She made it to five... then six....then her arms started to shake and the movements weren't smooth like they were supposed to be, jerkier as her muscles tried to quit on her. She whimpered, keeping her eyes on Miranda's as she made it to 9. She struggled with the machine, stopping but not taking herself out of it. She closed her eyes and gave herself a minute, then finally did the last rep with a groan.

She sat back too fast and the weights on the machine clanged down. She got some dirty looks but she didn't care. All she cared about was that her body felt like jello, but her mind had a strange sort of floating quality to it. Like she was stoned. She assumed it was endorphins from the pain and the workout and she doubted very seriously that they were worth the struggle but at the same time she was grateful for the release of them. She got up slowly, her legs having stiffened while she was seated in the machine. "I swear you're the devil Miranda." She tried to keep her tone light as she moved away to let her ... landlady? use the machine for her own workout, which she made seem so effortless.

She rubbed her arms, barely able to lift them, eyes flicking towards the showers but intent on standing there as long as Miranda worked out. She wanted to show she wasn't a quitter.

Then she reached down to brush a lock of hair out of her face and met Sammy eye to eye. The Poor girl, she had no clue to the strengths she had hidden deep within her. Miranda could sense it in the young woman like a dowsing rod could detect the presence of water deep in the ground. "You're doing very well for your first time. Now just give me ten more."

It was interesting. Miranda could swear Sammy was on the verge of what she perceived as her limit. She was just on the brink of saying "Fuck it" and walking away, but the moment she had reached down and showed some physical intimacy she saw her young houseguest's resolve solidify in her eyes. And like one of her submissives would crawl over broken glass to avoid disappointing her with their failure.

It was a struggle for her. Once she reached the sixth rep her motions were sporadic rather than rhythmic and her arms were shaking.

"Keep at it, Sammy," She told her encouragingly, "There's only four more to go. You can do this."

With Miranda's coaxing Sammy struggled through the next three, but on the last she paused.

"Don't give up, Sammy," Miranda cooed to her, "Just give me one more."

With that Sammy gritted her teeth and groaned aloud lifting the bar for that last one. Miranda had her hands on it. Not to take the weight but to assure it remained balanced in her hands. Finally, she had done it. The tenth rep was completed, and in her relief, she set the weights down too abruptly and made the weights clang resound throughout the room. Miranda noticed a few annoyed glances from those around them at the faux paus.

Sammy got up from the machine on shaky legs bubbly like on a high one of her subs would be in after an intense session with her. She looked back to her retorting, "I swear you're the devil, Miranda."

Miranda laughed at that as she added more weights to the machine for her own workout. "You're not the first one to say that to me."

She then settled herself in the machine and began her own workout her motions flawless from practice and her eye for perfection in the details. "Now be a dear and watch closely how this is supposed to go."

Sam watched the older woman work out, the careful and deliberate movements. Part of her was paying attention in case she had to do it again, and part of her was resolving to just not do it again. Sam was a big fan of only doing things she was good at, and she felt like she wasn't good at this. Never mind the fact she'd never done it before and she'd definitely been pushed past "beginner" amounts of reps. Her muscles felt like rope, particularly in her upper body, and she suspected she couldn't really lift her arms if she tried. So while she recovered, she kept careful attention on Miranda's form.

When she was done, Sam went and hit the showers. It was a struggle to get out of her clothes, but the hot water felt amazing. She let the scalding blast scour her skin, rinsing away the fresh alcohol metabolites that her earlier shower didnt. She was right though, her arms were almost useless. Even with the rest she was sure she'd be feeling it the rest of the day. She heard Miranda come in behind her but purposefully didn't look over, mentally already seeing the woman from the night before with the redhead buried in her thighs. She blushed, grateful for her olive complexion, which hid it.

While she let the water blast, she rubbed her poor biceps, working the life back into them a bit, then started to wash her hair. She turned, seeing Miranda looking over at her she offered a weak smile "Nothing like the first time huh?"

She then settled herself in the machine and began her own workout her motions flawless from practice and her eye for perfection in the details. "Now be a dear and watch closely how this is supposed to go."

Miranda made herself go slowly to focus on showing Sammy proper technique and pacing to efficiently get the most out of the workout. It wasn't hard. She was technically going easier than her usual for her young houseguest's learning benefit. She was magnanimous that way.

However, it wasn't long before she began to realize that Sammy was not paying very close attention. She seemed to be preoccupied with the ache in her arms from her own workout. While some pain was to be expected afterwards, perhaps she'd miscalculated how much a first-timer could take. If so then she'd have to offer some measure of recompense.

They went to the showers next. Miranda came in after her and couldn't help get a glimpse of her backside as she stood under the spray of water, soaking in the heat. It was the first time Miranda saw her without clothes on. She'd always seen Sammy as the child of one of her old friends. the precocious little girl that loved horses and pretended to be a princess. Now, however, this was the first time she was seeing just how grown up Samantha had become.

Quirking an eyebrow at the sight she turned from the young woman's cute ass to step over to her own shower. She enjoyed the hot water washing over her sweaty body. Cleansing, and soaking through every cell with its refreshing warmth.

When it was over she saw Sammy was already dried and getting dressed. She turned to Miranda and offered, "Nothing like the first time, huh?"

"About that, I may have pushed you a little too hard for a first time," She said striding over to her own locker and pulling out fresh clothes for herself. "I hope you can forgive me for that, and don't let it turn you off exercise. It's a habit that only gives you more benefits the more you commit to it."

She pulled on her clothes oblivious to any looks at her Sammy cast. "Now let's try that little bistro, for some brunch, my treat."

Back