Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all,

It's F1 time here in Melbourne town. Weather is still warm but it might be raining on race day so that should make for an interesting race. Watching the practice and the other cars going around the track. It's a city road which I drive on a lot although not at those speeds. We have to go slow to try and keep the surface in good condition.

Whilst Summer has gone we still have bush fires in a few areas around the country, just had a tropical cyclone in our northern most city and now floods on the north east coast.

53.....moved from my home state of Alabama five years ago. In the inland Northwest now. It snowed this weekend....lol

I'm good, yourself?

Spring break, oh I wish I could have attended :devil:

Just getting my feet back under myself after a fight for my meds with the insurance company. They don't make any money off the old generics I take.

Been trying to get my act in gear and start back painting to fill my Etsy shop up. Had a huge surprise custom piece that got ordered for delivery in NYC for a broadway opening a few weeks ago. All I am allowed to say was it was a "fins up" awesome job to land.:D went to the top of my bucket list

Just getting my feet back under myself after a fight for my meds with the insurance company. They don't make any money off the old generics I take.

Been trying to get my act in gear and start back painting to fill my Etsy shop up. Had a huge surprise custom piece that got ordered for delivery in NYC for a broadway opening a few weeks ago. All I am allowed to say was it was a "fins up" awesome job to land.:D went to the top of my bucket list

That sounds fishy (I know, bad pun)

There's no kick back from generic drugs, especially in FL, or so say many news reports.

Glad you're better.

Good morning y'all!

Starry, it's cool about the piece that was commissioned! Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back