Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found myself in the old neighborhood...Hi I'm Kelleebabes, I'm from the beautiful Pacific Northwest ...Portland, Oregon...:rose:

Afternoon all,

Welcome to the new arrivals and those just passing thru. Then again aren't we all just passing thru.

Got a pair of bifocal specs last year and just didn't like them. Tried driving with them and just found it annoying, also the dash was fuzzy. Now I find myself using them more often to read the small print. I guess I just have to accept them as part of life now.

Still cold here in Melbourne town. Going north on the weekend to catch up with friends and get some sun or at least warmth. Queensland like Florida stays warm all year round.

Haveagoodweek.

Afternoon all,

It's Friday here in Melbourne town, since we're a day ahead. Although it doesn't mean much to me these days.

Was good to catch up with long term friends on the weekend. Made it a new goal to visit friends around the country more often, 28yrs seems a bit long between drinks but everyone got busy with life stuff.

Was interesting to see some of their kids all grown up. Was a visible sign of the passing of time. Certainly don't feel that old.

Steve, 61,Phoenix, AZ. How's it going with you, hotter then heck out here
Well you Take Care and have a great weekend:catgrin:

good morning everyone over 50 out there!
time to wake up...ok...maybe a bit early, but c'mon...i bet your missing a great sunrise...and if not...well...hope you're next to your loved one keeping each other warm for the night.

good morning everyone over 50 out there!
time to wake up...ok...maybe a bit early, but c'mon...i bet your missing a great sunrise...and if not...well...hope you're next to your loved one keeping each other warm for the night.

Hey Stanger :rose:
I was just thinking about Sunday nights on here
and how much I miss the crew and the fun we had.

Hey Stanger :rose:
I was just thinking about Sunday nights on here
and how much I miss the crew and the fun we had.

me too! it was always such a blast to have everyone together talking, being silly, sexy or just plain naughty at times. in other words, just being ourselves and enjoying each other's company!

me too! it was always such a blast to have everyone together talking, being silly, sexy or just plain naughty at times. in other words, just being ourselves and enjoying each other's company!

Yep we had a lot of fun back then.
It's been hard catching the old gang on here anymore.

Here's a blast from a past thread lol. ..

Funny-dog-vs-Zombie-chicken.jpg

Inside for a bit, cooling down and having fruit.

Wonderful day to be poolside with friends and neighbors, just reading and talking about anything but the real world!

Inside for a bit, cooling down and having fruit.

Wonderful day to be poolside with friends and neighbors, just reading and talking about anything but the real world!
Real world sucks these days - only safe place is in fantasyland.

60+ MWM in Fresno and forever ready for anything :devil:

I am good at writing, hot conversation, and what ever follows that is mutually enjoyable.

Into roleplay: step-dad, boss/employee, chance meeting, risky places, etc I am straight only looking for female....email or chat is fine..if more that's fine too!

Fresno/Clovis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back