Our Paragraphs

We've got quite a few ideas for pics we want to take and share. Problem is we just can't stay focused long enough to remember to take the pics! :rolleyes::devil:

Be patient with us please...eventually we will remember to put film in the camera and stop getting side-tracked. LOL!!

HAHAHAHAHA! I hear ya!! and don't forget to take the lens cap off!!

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

:caning::caning::caning:

kiss::kiss:

Bite

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
:D

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

You start a cozy fire, you have 2 wine glasses with a bottle of wine on ice. I have a purple silk nighty on we lay there in front of the fireplace you lean over to me and you kiss me so soft and tender, i put my hands on your back and i rub the tip of my fingers on you soft back you start to rub you fingers on my thigh i softly kiss your neck and rub my fingers through your soft blonde hair. While your soft tender hands and fingers are carressing my soft warm body, you are making love to my body just by the tips of your fingers, then your soft tender lips are kissing my body and while you are making love to my body with your fingers i am making love to your body with my hands. Then i kiss you soft tender lips again then i whisper in your ear make love to me then you kiss my lips and say yes baby then you make love to me oh it feels go good so soft, tender, and sensual all in one. When we are done you kiss my lips and you are holding me in front of the fireplace then you whisper in my ear i love you baby, then i say to you i love you to while rubbing my fingers across you arm then we fall asleep in eachother's arms.
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/482996-The-First-Time-Making-Love-by-BBabyface26#sthash.CMPjB5gq.dpuf

You start a cozy fire, you have 2 wine glasses with a bottle of wine on ice. I have a purple silk nighty on we lay there in front of the fireplace you lean over to me and you kiss me so soft and tender, i put my hands on your back and i rub the tip of my fingers on you soft back you start to rub you fingers on my thigh i softly kiss your neck and rub my fingers through your soft blonde hair. While your soft tender hands and fingers are carressing my soft warm body, you are making love to my body just by the tips of your fingers, then your soft tender lips are kissing my body and while you are making love to my body with your fingers i am making love to your body with my hands. Then i kiss you soft tender lips again then i whisper in your ear make love to me then you kiss my lips and say yes baby then you make love to me oh it feels go good so soft, tender, and sensual all in one. When we are done you kiss my lips and you are holding me in front of the fireplace then you whisper in my ear i love you baby, then i say to you i love you to while rubbing my fingers across you arm then we fall asleep in eachother's arms.
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/482996-The-First-Time-Making-Love-by-BBabyface26#sthash.CMPjB5gq.dpuf[/QUOTE]

yeow Emm you got my engine running with that one!

- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/482996-The-First-Time-Making-Love-by-BBabyface26#sthash.CMPjB5gq.dpuf

The firelight dances in the darkness. The flames provide warmth against the cool autumn air. But the light in your eyes and the warmth of your love is all I see and feel. I need no fire, I need to blanket, I need no wine. I only need you!

Thank you Emmy for such a beautiful paragraph. Those moments are so tender and special. It's a moment made for two love birds, but you know we will always share those moments with you too :heart::):heart:

Emmy!!!! Thank you for the beautiful poem! You always brighten my day when you drop off these gifts :kiss:

Achingyearning.... Welcome to Our thread ;)

blazin24.... Thank you for the compliment :D

A conversation that may have recently taken place...

Kitty: I love you in that blue thong
Sean: Thank you! I only wear it for you
Kitty: What if I want to share it with someone else?
Sean: What do you mean? Like letting someone else see it on me?
Kitty: Yeah...you look hot in it! Go stand in front of the window until someone sees you
Sean: **blushes, but does as instructed**
Sean: There's a woman looking. She's talking to her friend and pointing
Kitty: Wave at them and smile
Sean: They are waving back and smiling
Kitty: I like letting other women look at you
Sean: Yeah but you'd never let them touch, right?
**pregnant pause**
Sean: Right?!
Kitty: **giggles** Maybe!
Sean: Your nipples are hard!
Kitty: I freakin' love you!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Kitty: Yeah...you look hot in it! Go stand in front of the window until someone sees you
**pregnant pause**

attachment.php

I think Kitty and Sean should wear matching outfits. I vote for the blue thong look.
attachment.php

**pregnant pause**

attachment.php

very sexy you guys! let me know when you do this again so I can walk by the window! :devil::cool::eek::D

Super fun and sexy conversation! I love it.
Oh -- and a sexy, sexy photo to go with it.
Smoochie boochies, naughty sweet peas!
:kiss::heart:

Back