Our Paragraphs

smokin' in the boys room

mornin sexy pants :kiss:

Good morning to you too Stackey!

I know this isn't much, but I felt like sharing it anyway.

As some of you may know, I go to the gym most days - yes...I know it's not obvious, but I do! I'm not blessed with the perfect genetics that some of you beautiful Litizens possess - I have to work for it! You may not believe me if I tell you that at this time last year I weighed 32lbs more than I do today - but a diet change and frequent gym time has helped me get back in shape. And I feel much better about myself than I did before!

Anyway, I was chatting with a special friend the other day and told her I needed to go do my daily workout. She made a personal request, which I gladly fulfilled. Here's one of the other post-cardio pics I also snapped in the locker room...Shhhh! Don't tell anyone I snuck my camera-phone into the boy's locker room! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:

As some of you may know, I go to the gym most days - yes...I know it's not obvious, but I do! I'm not blessed with the perfect genetics that some of you beautiful Litizens possess - I have to work for it! You may not believe me if I tell you that at this time last year I weighed 32lbs more than I do today - but a diet change and frequent gym time has helped me get back in shape. And I feel much better about myself than I did before!

Anyway, I was chatting with a special friend the other day and told her I needed to go do my daily workout. She made a personal request, which I gladly fulfilled. Here's one of the other post-cardio pics I also snapped in the locker room...Shhhh! Don't tell anyone I snuck my camera-phone into the boy's locker room! ;)

I need to sneak a camera in that gym locker room too, that towel has to come off eventually. :D

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh so love these…… and catching up here just made me smile because one eye is on your pics, the other on the Ice hockey game…..2-1…..go USA.
And goooooooooooooo Sean…...:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Psst 3-1

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]
You are sexy and in my eyes one perfect sexy sensual sweet one.
The only thing I can say about this pic, is darn TOWEL :(

I want to :kiss::kiss::kiss: that sweet beautiful rose…….
[/QUOTE]

It is "strategically placed" for kissability! :D

I need to sneak a camera in that gym locker room too, that towel has to come off eventually. :D

The towel did come off. And I do need help taking pics at times. Are you volunteering? :rolleyes:

Ohhhh so love these…… and catching up here just made me smile because one eye is on your pics, the other on the Ice hockey game…..2-1…..go USA.

Psst 3-1[/QUOTE]

As a former hockey player...I LIVE for the Olympic tournament! I am glued to my screen too! Go Team USA!!!

I want to :kiss::kiss::kiss: that sweet beautiful rose…….

It is "strategically placed" for kissability!

The towel did come off. And I do need help taking pics at times. Are you volunteering?

Psst 3-1[/QUOTE]

As a former hockey player...I LIVE for the Olympic tournament! I am glued to my screen too! Go Team USA!!![/QUOTE]

Ohhh I will :kiss::kiss::kiss: that rose and than move on …..
Same here, love ice hockey….. and that for a Belgium girl lol….. so want another final USA - Canada…….:D
So if the US has there big win, will you loose the towel…...:devil:
And would love to take pics, but not sure how steady the camera would be…….

attachment.php

Love this pic even more the second time around... Sexy :heart:

attachment.php

I went to the gym today too...too bad you weren't there. I would have worked out with youm...and maybe snuck in your shower later. ;)

5-1…..euhmmmm how is that towel doing :D:devil:

It looks like Canada slipped by a scrappy Latvian team to set up the epic showdown with the US. So...just for you Emmy...if the US team beats Canada - I'll lose the towel! :eek:

I went to the gym today too...too bad you weren't there. I would have worked out with youm...and maybe snuck in your shower later. ;)

I am always happy to have a workout partner who can keep me motivated! And the showers are plenty big enough to share! I'm happy to scoot over - but you have to promise to wash those "hard to reach" places! :devil:

I think I just might :D

How about that nice cup of "coffee" we keep mentioning? I think I know just the spot! ;)

I am always happy to have a workout partner who can keep me motivated! And the showers are plenty big enough to share! I'm happy to scoot over - but you have to promise to wash those "hard to reach" places! :devil:

Oh yes of course, as long as you return the favor ;)

It looks like Canada slipped by a scrappy Latvian team to set up the epic showdown with the US. So...just for you Emmy...if the US team beats Canada - I'll lose the towel! :eek:

DEAL….. :D:devil:
But what about just a little celebration towel pic…..hey I won't have internet from tomorrow noon till when back from our ski trip on the 28…..so give me /us something to dream about on the Austrian mountains, pretty please….PLEASE….I M ON BENED KNEES ,,,,,:D

(can't believe I m going to miss that semi final :(:(:( but for sure no skiing when the US is in the final…..sports bar Solden here I come)…...

Oh yes of course, as long as you return the favor ;)

I'll be there again in the morning! I'll bring the soap and you bring the loofa! ;)

DEAL…..
But what about just a little celebration towel pic…..hey I won't have internet from tomorrow noon till when back from our ski trip on the 28…..so give me /us something to dream about on the Austrian mountains, pretty please….PLEASE….I M ON BENED KNEES ,,,,,:D

(can't believe I m going to miss that semi final :(:(:( but for sure no skiing when the US is in the final…..sports bar Solden here I come)…...

You know I hate to see a beautiful woman beg...that's just not fair! But I'm going to stand firm on this one! After they beat those "evil Canucks"...then I'll lose the towel! :D

Yes I have the perfect spot for you... However it tastes much better, and is wayyyyy sweeter than coffee :kiss:

I like sweets! Your spot sounds much better than coffee. :kiss:

attachment.php

Woah! Somebody has been putting in some time!! :) you've got some seriously nice pecs/shoulders/traps! Nice job!! You weight training too? You're looking like your hitting those presses and pull-ups! Let me know if you need a spotter for those presses! ;)

Nice! Thanks for sneaking us into the locker room with you! Shhhhh, no ones looking....will you sneak is into the shower too?? :devil: :)

Woah! Somebody has been putting in some time!! :) you've got some seriously nice pecs/shoulders/traps! Nice job!! You weight training too? You're looking like your hitting those presses and pull-ups! Let me know if you need a spotter for those presses! ;)

Nice! Thanks for sneaking us into the locker room with you! Shhhhh, no ones looking....will you sneak is into the shower too?? :devil: :)

I honestly have not done much lifting at all lately - been focusing on cardio and dropping body fat first. Just a few shoulder and chest exercises once a week or so - nothing more.

Thanks for the offer! I've noticed I had a couple of "spotters" already!

Shower you say? That might be tough to pull off...might just have to do that one at home. I think the gym might get upset if I set up a tripod in the shower! LOL!

WOW. How am I just now discovering this thread?!? Been so busy prepping for the new baby on the way I barely have time for my own thread, much less to enjoy the others on this board. I see I've been missing out!

Whew -- hot stuff, Sean. subscribed. Thanks for sharing. :D

Love the Warhol inspired set and the Olympics series especially. :kiss:

I honestly have not done much lifting at all lately - been focusing on cardio and dropping body fat first. Just a few shoulder and chest exercises once a week or so - nothing more.

Thanks for the offer! I've noticed I had a couple of "spotters" already!

Shower you say? That might be tough to pull off...might just have to do that one at home. I think the gym might get upset if I set up a tripod in the shower! LOL!

Lol! Tell them it's all good! You're just making an advertisement for the gym! :D

Your chest/shoulder work iS showing! Add a couple lower bod days too! Squats, walking lunges with dumbbells, leg presses and curls. Upper 2x week, lower 2x week. This will actually burn fat even faster! More muscle mass = higher metabolism = more calorie burn even at rest. :)
Keep up the good work! You look awesome!!

WOW. How am I just now discovering this thread?!? Been so busy prepping for the new baby on the way I barely have time for my own thread, much less to enjoy the others on this board. I see I've been missing out!

Whew -- hot stuff, Sean. subscribed. Thanks for sharing. :D

Love the Warhol inspired set and the Olympics series especially. :kiss:

Thank you SSW! Since I started this thread I understand the difficulties of perving AND posting! Not as easy as I thought, but it sure is F-U-N!!!

I've still kept a close eye on yours though! Looking riper and riper every day! I'm glad to hear you and baby are doing well! In the homestretch now! Only a couple more months and you'll be able to stand up all by yourself again! ;)

Lol! Tell them it's all good! You're just making an advertisement for the gym! :D

Your chest/shoulder work iS showing! Add a couple lower bod days too! Squats, walking lunges with dumbbells, leg presses and curls. Upper 2x week, lower 2x week. This will actually burn fat even faster! More muscle mass = higher metabolism = more calorie burn even at rest. :)
Keep up the good work! You look awesome!!

Thank you! I should have mentioned legs too. I do still work those once a week so I can maintain my super-human leaping abilities! Squats, Step-ups, Lunges, and Box Jumps are my basic routine.

Back