Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite part of Two Towers was Treebeard saying:

'I always liked going south...'

Ah, those Ents, full of Wisedom... :D

No wonder I'm a sick-as-shit-perverted.

You used the wrong address:
Lbg139.JPG

Hello everyone , hope you all had a Merry X-mas. I have not been on much, since it seems that the hospital really fricked up my shoulder during the surgery, even though it was on my right foot. I have been in a ton of pain and have only been able to use one arm. I just got a shot today, so I am able to use two arms, so decided to stop in and say hello.

Chewey

god damn chewie! you should get angry.... good and angry, then shake your good fist at them.... that sucks to hear, how the smeg did they manage that?

Hello Everyone !

Hope all had a great christmas and I wish you all the best in the new year.

Chewey,

Sorry to hear of your shoulder. Big :kiss: to make it better.

chewbacca71 said:
Hello everyone , hope you all had a Merry X-mas. I have not been on much, since it seems that the hospital really fricked up my shoulder during the surgery, even though it was on my right foot. I have been in a ton of pain and have only been able to use one arm. I just got a shot today, so I am able to use two arms, so decided to stop in and say hello.

Chewey
Hi, Chewey!

Big hug! I'm glad you dropped in, and hope you get better soon. :kiss:

Sex & Diamonds said:
Hello Everyone !

Hope all had a great christmas and I wish you all the best in the new year.

Chewey,

Sorry to hear of your shoulder. Big :kiss: to make it better.
Sexy chick! :kiss:'s, babe. How have you been? You need to stop by more often!

Re: Meanwhile, back in Opiland...

MyOpinion said:
Thank you Firesprite and Lauren.

*Opi now tries the browse method for pic off his 'puter*

Opi asks if others can see the Dark Elf pic?
Yep, I can see it too. :D

Nice avatar.

Heya Arc!

Lol, here's my new favorite picture site, check the gallery and click the Everquest link, the guy does portraits of people's characters from the game, his style suits my tastes better than anything else I've ever seen, I love the pics!

Click me

Blaze

*book marks the site*

Hmmm ... I wonder if I should get him to make a portrait of my gang of Characters ...

*ponders some more, after looking at the prices*

Hey this might make a cool gift for my co-worker that has a Necro DE. ... heh heh heh ...

Happy New Year to those already in 2003! Fire, Orlanth, Zircon, anyone I'm forgetting...

The rest of you will have to wait! :D

chewbacca71 said:

Chewey

How the fuck did the jack asses did THAT!?

chewbacca71 said:

Chewey

What the hell!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Get better soon Chewie! :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back