ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this fellow here. Is that as good as the White Queen?

archangel.jpg

Hmm ... He is hot & sexy as all hell, plus rich to boot ...

Edit to add: He can fly too.

I'd do him in a minute after I got my lil paws on Remy ... Sorry I really have a thing for the "Raging Cajun" :eek: (drools a bit over Cibo's sig) :eek:

Nuthing is wrong with Bish SD ... Its just that was intresting that you got him.

ahhh hell, sorry opi, i meant to say Shelob isn't in the two towers MOVIE, not the silmarlilion SP? sorry

hmm lets see what chick i'd be.....

Intersting Khaddy!

Domino has the mutant power of having things go her way. She was original w/ X-Force & Cable.

aww crap! you win now anyway Opi, because JRR DOES tell us about Shelobs family in the two towers. i remember now, ungoliant is mentioned in that book. now that you've jump started my memory, she was one of many children, all of which were eaten, died of age, or hunted down by humans and what-not. she just happened to be the most powerful child and has never been beaten, untill our pissed off 8 foot tall super muscular elf-hobbit comes across of course lol.

i'd like that power arc.... lol and no, i didn't intentionally get wolverine, i chose what i would, and at one decition i wasn't sure what to take, so i took the test two times, they both came out wolverine.

Re: Arc, looking for this?

MyOpinion said:
LaBlue Girl Ninja middle of page...

http://www.anime-cel.com/lablue.htm

hope it helps:)

Thank Opi ~

But that's the wrong ninja ... That's Nin-nin (sp?) Miko's side-kick. He like to look at girls underwear. I think he is a shikima.

*runs back & gives Opi a smooch* :kiss:

Last edited:
Khadgar said:
aww crap! you win now anyway Opi, because JRR DOES tell us about Shelobs family in the two towers. i remember now, ungoliant is mentioned in that book. now that you've jump started my memory, she was one of many children, all of which were eaten, died of age, or hunted down by humans and what-not. she just happened to be the most powerful child and has never been beaten, untill our pissed off 8 foot tall super muscular elf-hobbit comes across of course lol.

i'd like that power arc.... lol and no, i didn't intentionally get wolverine, i chose what i would, and at one decition i wasn't sure what to take, so i took the test two times, they both came out wolverine.

HUH? What 8' super elf-hobbit would that be?

*giggles* I just knew how to get Jubilee, so i thought you did the same for Wolvie. *smooches Khadgar* :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Arc, looking for this?

Arc da Rat said:
Thank Opi ~

But that's the wrong ninja ... That's Nin-nin (sp?) Miko's side-kick. He like to look at girls underwear. I think he is a shikima.

Sorry arc, I couldn't find that ninja any where, hell, I couldn't even find an decent pic of Nin-Nin or Miko any where either!

Re: Re: Re: Arc, looking for this?

hybirdx said:
Sorry arc, I couldn't find that ninja any where, hell, I couldn't even find an decent pic of Nin-Nin or Miko any where either!

*gives Hy a smooch* :kiss:

You tried ...

LOL

I was just about to ask you when were you gonna get your avatar, but looks like you beat me to the punch... Congrats, Opi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back