ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, look!

400 posts! it's the second time it happens!...

Used to have 410 posts before poohlive sacked the Public Displays Of Affection... *sniff* ... I want my thread back...

Congrats Lauren, again, LOL:rose:

Hi everyone,

Chewey, the word is Lots and lots of Protection:D

Z

Zircon said:
Congrats Lauren, again, LOL:rose:

Hi everyone,

Chewey, the word is Lots and lots of Protection:D

Z

ROFL Z.

I am no where near this friendly in real life, remember I am a dreaded retail Manager.... wuuuuaahhhhhhhhh.

Chewey

I can't wait to get 444 posts. I think I'll stop posting for a week just to see that number... ;)

Chewey, you may be one of the dreaded managers, but you better do what your wife says! there is only one thing more dangerous that an angry retail manager!

Actually, with how much I have talked to the people that are going, on the BB, I will probably be very social.

Chewey

Lauren.Hynde said:
I can't wait to get 444 posts. I think I'll stop posting for a week just to see that number... ;)

Chewey, you may be one of the dreaded managers, but you better do what your wife says! there is only one thing more dangerous that an angry retail manager!

Good point and since she is bigger than me...........

Chewey,

I presume that she takes care of your meals too...can't be eating boiled chopped liver everyday for a few months, now can we;)

Z

With Artful's permission,

(sigh) this nite has been very terrible for me and i really needed a hi or a hug to make it better ..but i guess not at THIS thread..sorry for buggin you all ..later...:(

Last edited:
Zircon said:
Chewey,

I presume that she takes care of your meals too...can't be eating boiled chopped liver everyday for a few months, now can we;)

Z

Hey , but I would drop some weight that way. lol.

Chewey

Blaze,

Did that Anita Blake Thread just pop back up or was it just my imagination? Thought it died also?

Z

Yeah, it looks like somebody's trying to join it. We'll see if it manages to survive this time.

Blaze

I dont think that person has any clue how long ago anyone posted on that thread. lol.

Chewey

*ears perk up* Crown of Swords? i've read that, well... the first hundred pages of it. when i put the book down, and said "huh, one hundred pages, and it includes, a description of a tower, two conversations, and a woman reading a letter, i nearly cried. i love detail! but that was suffocating!!! my brain was about to explode! i can take another shot at it, and read again to get into the story, so,... yeah, i DO have that book

hey artful! whats wrong? why so sad? i'd hug you, but i kinda reek of gasoline right now.... *smirks* damn mower....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back