ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooo into the thread idea. I love the books, they have a favored place on my book shelf . I love stories that have such a broad scope that they have a glossary and/or cast of characters .

Chewey

I'm reading a book with 1200 pages (in the smallest print I've ever seen, it's smaller than the phone book) with such a broad scope that one third of it are footnotes. Too bad it isn't Fantasy type, or you'd like it...

Lauren.Hynde said:
I'm reading a book with 1200 pages (in the smallest print I've ever seen, it's smaller than the phone book) with such a broad scope that one third of it are footnotes. Too bad it isn't Fantasy type, or you'd like it...

Wow, now that is a good book to get wrapped up into. Most of Robert Jordans books are 500 pages or more if I remember correctly. I cant get into a book, unless I am forced to invest some time towards it.

Chewey

Thanks, chew

I like it also, I think i'll keep it until I find The One (the holy graal of avatars).

The book is called Infinite Jest, but I'm not sure if it's because it's hyllarious or because it will take forever to read...

HY~

Chewie was speaking why Mgrs are there for ... He didn't mean that he is here (at lit) to keep you in-line but out there in RL.

OK, people

I've just installed Trillian and it is working!!! (I think) :D Unfortunately, I only had Yahoo! Messenger up to 5 minutes ago, so I'm not getting any advantages out of this. Now I have AIM, ICQ, MSN and Yahoo! but only have Yahoo! buddies...

On that note, start PM:ing me your usernames and stuff!!! I want to see if this works!!!

*totally psyched* :p

With Artful's permission,

hello everyone!! hugggs to all hiya BLAZE,ARC,KHAD,Lauren,hybird,Chewy
ZIRCON hope everyone is having a nice friday i dont know if anyone wants it but my handles are dreamangel49801at aol messenger and at yahell it's dreamangel_49801 where i have my pic on profile(not a pretty sight lol} anyways i miss you all have been doing a post-a-rama trying to build posts under this name and wishing i could add dreamangel_4980"s to this total so i'd be closer to my avatar ..hope ya hold on to it for me Blaze.Lauren,i also love your avy xxxxoxooxoxo to the guys huggs to ya girls i'm outta here for a bit:rose: sorry gotta go back to my training of being the best i can be for my Master Artful:heart:

Hi Chewey,

It's Johnny,

OH no, not the Johnny Carson Show...

How have you been?

Z

Hey Zircon , hey arc good to see you both.

Hey Arc, remember that thread that we were both on about trying to get a lit get together ?

Some of us Connecticut Lit people are getting together this sunday at a cookout.

Chewey

And once again, the girl from the other side of the Atlantic is the victim of shameless discrimination...

LOL to you three. It will be a small get together, I mean the state is only so big. lol. But it should be a good time. My wife thinks it will dissolve into an orgy. So I told her......."I can only Hope. "

Chewey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back