ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybirdx said:
Hey, I'm the only person who gets to throw stuff at fuzznutz.

Oh, and Tumble

WOOOO! Ye-AH! I have rights now! I may have to excersise them tomorrrr---today...when I see him. *sniggersnigger*

*purrs like a chinchilla and carefully avoids sharpy, pointy, and largly airborne objects*

TumbleUpStairs said:
WOOOO! Ye-AH! I have rights now! I may have to excersise them tomorrrr---today...when I see him. *sniggersnigger*

*purrs like a chinchilla and carefully avoids sharpy, pointy, and largly airborne objects*
Lol*jumps in fornt of tumble*

you men these *stabs in the floor infrot of tumble*

Oh, and *gives GM a hug-in-a-box* it's almost the same as a jack-in-the-box, only when the song is done you get tackle-hugged (and if you had tacklehugs like I have it's a knock-you-off-your-feet experiance. Literally.) and it's also a lot harder to shove back in the box. and as an added bonus there's this nifty little switch on the side that changes the song. *flips switch and cranks handle*

*box plays "This is the song that never ends"*

*re-gives box to GM*

here gm let me help you with that *cuts box in half to make the somg that never ens end*

well the song just ended so i must end lol

TumbleUpStairs said:
*Scrambles up onto DC's arm, in chinchilla form, and clings to his head*
lol you do know i am not in to animals like that tumble i prefor u an me as a human

*Looks at broken hug-in-a-box. Gaze raises slowly to DC.*

...Death...
*Raises hand, impaling DC with four hundred and ninety-three barbed, burning arrows.*

And don't fuck with my presents anymore.
*Repairs box with a word and cranks the handle*

*points at cats* I like him like him. Yer jus one of the many spiffy people on lit. no offence, you understand...

TumbleUpStairs said:
*points at cats* I like him like him. Yer jus one of the many spiffy people on lit. no offence, you understand...
none taken

Hy are you chicken to figh

man i am so book the rainbow party a sex book for teens teaching them how to through sex partys and whats goes on there

I know that not many people remember who I am. Sorry if I angered a lot of people when I disappeared without finishing a lot of threads but this site inspired me to write a novel of my own.

I have finished it and with all hope I can write a little more until I try to get it published.

I used to be here a while ago, used to write a heck of a lot and I hope that I was good at what I did.

I know that I haven't been around for a while so some of the people around here will not know who I am but I hope that I can write with a few of you again.

Thanks for the welcome and I know that not many people know me here and I hope that I can change that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back