ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww.. Now I feel all better, like I wasn't left out of the RP loop.

You two are the best! I don't care what anyone else says about you!

Group hug?

I've played this game, but I found it so repetitive that I stopped after a couple of weeks

Elayne said:

Group hug?
i will join that group hug.Hi nice to meet you i am DragonsCurse other wise known as DC

*Draws sword and rushes *
You finally show up now prepar to fight

Last edited:
I don't care for the wirl wind barbs, my point in having a barb is keeping my energy at 10. How ever I have done a defense barb and a leap atack barb. Granted it was a mistake to put beserk on a defense barb since it drops defense to 0, and my leap attack barb I deleted at level 40 since the knock back didn't seem to be as useful as I thought.

cats said:
I don't care for the wirl wind barbs, my point in having a barb is keeping my energy at 10. How ever I have done a defense barb and a leap atack barb. Granted it was a mistake to put beserk on a defense barb since it drops defense to 0, and my leap attack barb I deleted at level 40 since the knock back didn't seem to be as useful as I thought.
well def barbs dont do that well in hell u need a godd ww barb to bash through the hords of deamons and undead

Main reason why I don't use it any more. But it was such a fun character I have it on my acount still.

never met you before Elayne, welcome to my corner of lit. try to dodge the swords if you can.

heh...I'm one of the few females I've heard of who plays Diablo. Though since my laptop had viruses coing out the ass and I had to completely wipe it clean I'm not allowed on the computer that actually HAS Diablo on it.

Ah Diablo, how I miss you.

*Throuse a sword and hits the swords cats is juggleing*

How many times have you been told not to juggle those swords

OregonGal said:
even though her computer is down...

Happy Birthday Arc!!!

It's Arcs birthday? Happy 26th birthday arc, you look so young I'd never guess your age, please don't hurt me.

DragonsCurse said:

Counting this one, once.

DragonsCurse said:

Hey, I'm the only person who gets to throw stuff at fuzznutz.

Oh, and Tumble

tsk tsk tsk . . . what's with all the fighting??? can't you kids learn to play nice?

We can play nice, we just don't like to.

If you joined Lit maybe a year earlier than you did, you'd see Cats and I try to tear each other limb from limb. And we enjoyed it.

Elayne said:

Group hug?

...I could go for a hug, yes.
But I'm not into group hugs. Nope.

Not for me.

*sips his Coke and wearilly eyes the swords being tossed and waved about.*

cats said:
It was a bit of a game, one that Arc usaly one.
It was either her.. or Jacobo... *shudders* either way, we lost in, usauly a bad way, and quite often in a painful way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back