orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
"mmmm..." I moan softly as you caress me. My fingers unbutton your shirt. My tongue touches his.

Kisses Mona back, lightly brushing over her breast as our tongues teases each other...

His fingers touching my breasts...They swell with his touch. My fingers unzip his pants and pull his shaft out.

I gasp as she unzips my trousers, my erect throbbing cock exposed, the glans glistening with my precum

My fingers continue to caress Mona as much as I can as I watch her intensly.

"Why don't you kneel Mona - I think we will both be more comfortable?"

I kneel before him, taking his pole in my hand. I lean over and kiss the tip. Then my lips press against his shaft.

Caressing her cheeks, her silky hair with my fingers as she teases my shafting pole...

"Thats good Mona, hummmmm take it nice and deep"

*Walking in to the orgy room fresh from my post work out shower.my towel tied over my hips as I see if there is any lady that would like to play. beads of water still on my torso, rolling down my brown skin.*

I kiss frustrated on the lips. Our tongues touch. My fingers unbutton his shirt.

Continuing to kiss Mona. Slidilng her skirt to her waist as she lifts her her body off the couch.

He peels my skirt down to my ankles. I lift one leg as he pulls it off my body. I unzip his pants and pull out his shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back