Oral Servitude 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pay6f7Zk3D1xt85lpo1_540.jpg

SUBSCRIBED AGAIN :)

Nice to see you back here.

I found this image on Tumblr yesterday and saved it, too! I liked the colors. Along with the other stuff.

I love his hand on her bound wrists. Well, and everything else as well. But the hand thing is particularly good. Hands are sexy in the right places.

Soooo - hands free? Hands all over?

I know the answer is BOTH! Depends on situation. Do you prefer one over the other? Does one lend itself to servitude more than the other?

Funny that I just said hands are sexy.

I like both hands the best. Because she wants to touch me so badly that she has to be holding, stroking, feeling the parts of me that aren’t in her mouth.

But then I like hands touching while fucking as well. I like it when our rings clink because we’re both touching each other (or the same person at the same time).

Funny that I just said hands are sexy.

I like both hands the best. Because she wants to touch me so badly that she has to be holding, stroking, feeling the parts of me that aren’t in her mouth.

But then I like hands touching while fucking as well. I like it when our rings clink because we’re both touching each other (or the same person at the same time).

I love that.
I like hands, too. I have a hard time not using them, but I don’t if he tells me not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back