OOC: Team of Misfits

Back in the day things were hard. That's what she said.

So random tunes time? You should like this.

Yah! I just found them recently. They got some good stuff.

Who doesn't love paper robots? Et tu, Mr. Roboto?

So much yes!

I'm so happy you go the Julius Caesar reference.

/love.

And now I have a Styx song stuck in my head...

Well I just play the uncivilized asshat on TV. Underneath the denim, leather and safety pins lies a heart of a scholar.

Lol. Alright. Maybe just a boolshitter. Either way. Thank you very-mucho Mr. Roboto!

/me does the robot dance.

For helping me escape, just when I needed too! Yaawooh!

Guuuuys.

From Sunday until May the Fourth I'm going on a road trip to Boston. I will be able to post along the way, but my schedule will be hectic as fuck.

I'm not taking pictures unless they contain dicks or tits.

Also, my roommate is very disappointed I locked my bedroom door. In her words: Teh gayz sex! On your bed! Who doesn't want that!

I'm just like: no bitch.

/me wanders by with a random song for Aon.

Who doesn't love a Dragon Slayer?

/me wanders off again into the ether riding a unicorn and a big ass flaming sword of awesome.

/me reaches into the ether and pulls Katt back.

I think you meant this.

/me goes riding into the ether riding a Mastodon and wielding a sword of pure evil.

See, much better.

What? No, no, no.....no. Everything about that is completely and absolutely bullshit wrong.

Dragon Slayer!

/swoon

I love it!

And, yeah...has to be a unicorn. Sorry Wolf.

The only blade of pure evil I know of is a Morganti. (Points if anyone can name the book series!)

And then Aon went back to work and errands... /sigh

Back from the void. Sleepy time too.

The name eludes me. Google says its a hockey team. I found some stuff but nothing specific. And this fact makes me want to know more. So gimme a name and I will assimilate this knowledge.

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

The Wizards Rules series I believe.

And it has to be a Mastadon because that's what a Viking would ride into battle.

Google ruins trivia!

...I actually ran it through to see if it'd be too easy to look up. I just made sure not to word it as "Morganti blade" in my former post because that brings it right up!

The weapons appear in the Vlad Taltos and Khaavren Romance series by Steven Brust.

From wiki:

According to Dragaeran legend, the Serioli created Morganti weapons to make war so terrible that no one would ever start one. They are magical blades that destroy the soul of any person they cut, killing victims utterly with the smallest scratch and making resurrection or reincarnation impossible. Morganti weapons are semi-intelligent and yearn to "eat" the souls of victims. People near a Morganti weapon can feel its malevolent presence. Morganti daggers are often used by the Jhereg for particularly vindictive assassinations.

Evil wicked blades they be! I'd go into the Great Weapons but...I suppose if it's interesting you can look it up or read Brust's works.

...Also if anyone ever wants to do a Dragaera RP - I'll love you forever! (But only if you know of the world on your own, I don't really care to explain the seventeen Great Houses or the Imperial Orb or all of the awesomeness...)

/dance.

Is the Wizards Rule series good? I'm totally unfamiliar.

Last edited:
Heard of the Legend of the Seeker? Same shit. I honestly could only swallow the first book. The guy who wrote them is a bit controversial in the fact that he literally has his main character slaughter whole villages if there is one bad guy. Also all the bad characters seem to be gay or seemingly Muslim temptresses, while the good characters are monogamous Christian white people.

I am currently in Georgia. Eight hours of driving by me and my friend and all we want is a fucking hotel. We have gone through seven. None have vaccancies.

Google ruins trivia!

...I actually ran it through to see if it'd be too easy to look up. I just made sure not to word it as "Morganti blade" in my former post because that brings it right up!

The weapons appear in the Vlad Taltos and Khaavren Romance series by Steven Brust.

Yeah that came up. So did the hockey team. And I can never be sure with you. So I'll put that down on the list. It's a big list.

Hey guys!

I'm going to be sparse next week - though I don't think I will be entirely absent. Fair warning!

Also...planning to get a Sparks post up soon (before the busy time hits!). I've been waiting around for Ruby and Kit to have their conversation, since they're placed in front of the bathroom door; I'm going to assume that by the time Sparks gets out of the shower that they're gone unless I'm told otherwise.

Of course Kit and Wolf have your conversation, I'm not trying to circumvent it. Just moving Sparks to somewhere more RP accessible than alone in the shower <3

So that's all! Not sure if I will be around tonight or not...bed sounds pretty awesome about now.

There has been no communication from Wolf towards me so I assumed I was just waiting for the post before moving my character along. He has said what he wants to now its time for the next part.

Back