Older chat friend wanted

Thats a hot outfit!! The hint of whats underneath makes me want to remove the curtain! But maybe at first tease the tender flesh through the fabric. Im sure the soft feel is whats making everything swollen and its hot that you want to show it off. It wouldn't surprise me if you have several older men jerking their cocks with lust over this picture as they imagine opening the gift.

You look great

Thats a hot outfit!! The hint of whats underneath makes me want to remove the curtain! But maybe at first tease the tender flesh through the fabric. Im sure the soft feel is whats making everything swollen and its hot that you want to show it off. It wouldn't surprise me if you have several older men jerking their cocks with lust over this picture as they imagine opening the gift.
that's the idea ;)

Attachments

• 20231119_094332.jpg
    20231119_094332.jpg
    725.9 KB · Views: 17
53yo gerade MWM neugierig. Seit ich jung war, hatte ich den Wunsch, mit einem älteren Mann zusammen zu sein. 5'7 170 lbs, war immer der kleinste Junge in der Schule und wurde deswegen gehänselt. Ich fühlte mich auch nervös und bekam Schmetterlinge im Bauch, wenn ich mit älteren, größeren Männern zusammen war. Ich hätte gerne einen älteren, größeren Top-Mann, mit dem ich lange plaudern oder Rollenspiele spielen kann.

Back