Ode on a man named ann

I have left you decisively alone for more than a year.

I have not quoted, trolled, or responded to your blather in any way, shape or form. Effectively ignored you, in fact.

You know nothing about me.

NOTHING. Sweet fuck all.

Loose women who didn't go to college...:D

Jesus fucking Christ, how rich coming from the likes of you.

Agreed. People who know nothing about others always attempt to prove they are better than the ones they are attempting to put down despite the fact that they only succeed in making themselves look unintelligent. I have no idea what you did Aphro to make that list, I have been pretty busy with real life lately and have not been here much since before Christmas... it is amazing the lengths that one will go to attempt to get into the heads of those that live rent free in theirs... or perhaps pathetic is the better word.

Agreed. People who know nothing about others always attempt to prove they are better than the ones they are attempting to put down despite the fact that they only succeed in making themselves look unintelligent. I have no idea what you did Aphro to make that list, I have been pretty busy with real life lately and have not been here much since before Christmas... it is amazing the lengths that one will go to attempt to get into the heads of those that live rent free in theirs... or perhaps pathetic is the better word.

Hey you!

Happy New Year!

I hope your January is going smoother than your December was.

Hey you!

Happy New Year!

I hope your January is going smoother than your December was.

Hope springs eternal!

Happy New Year to you as well, had a great time with family and friends Christmas / New Years, and I am looking forward to making 2018 my bitch! :rose:

I hope your holidays were splendid and the upcoming new year brings you nothing but happiness.

He has 1/2 a point. Are those your boobs? :)

Yes. As a matter of fact they are!

Being an actual woman and all, I have breasts.

Does showing my breasts make me a loose woman?

Fun fact: "Loose woman" was a Victorian euphemism for a prostitute, because she did not fully tighten her corset laces in order to remove the corset more quickly.

So, if I were one of these easily offended types, I could assume you and hash were accusing me of being a prostitute.

In modern times, "loose" has been more associated with general promiscuity. Therefore, I can assume you concur with hash's assessment and think I am both uneducated and promiscuous because I have a picture of my breasts as an avatar.

How quaint.

Perhaps you are on the wrong website. I hear Christian Mingle is having a New Year's membership special. Even catfish are welcomed.

I highly doubt that they consider you to be 'prostitutes'.

They're just dumbstruck that you two chose to put in your profiles such silly comments. Even as a joke.
"I'm adicked", "a cockaholic".
Wtf? :confused:

What in the world are you talking about?

Yes. As a matter of fact they are!

Being an actual woman and all, I have breasts.

Does showing my breasts make me a loose woman?

Fun fact: "Loose woman" was a Victorian euphemism for a prostitute, because she did not fully tighten her corset laces in order to remove the corset more quickly.

So, if I were one of these easily offended types, I could assume you and hash were accusing me of being a prostitute.

In modern times, "loose" has been more associated with general promiscuity. Therefore, I can assume you concur with hash's assessment and think I am both uneducated and promiscuous because I have a picture of my breasts as an avatar.

How quaint.

Perhaps you are on the wrong website. I hear Christian Mingle is having a New Year's membership special. Even catfish are welcomed.

I'm not saying posting your boobs on a public forum is right or wrong. You don't have standing to complain when people coment on it. It's not something I would do, but then, I'm not selling anything. :)

I'm not saying posting your boobs on a public forum is right or wrong. You don't have standing to complain when people coment on it. It's not something I would do, but then, I'm not selling anything. :)

At least my boobs are honest ones. And they aren't for sale. I share them, freely and willingly, because I just happen to think boobs are pretty swell things to have. Of course, you wouldn't know about that.

I have no particular beef with you, "Anne". Pretend to be whoever you wish.

As for hash, after more than a year of studiously avoiding and ignoring her diatribes, well, it's surprisung yet amusing she would still invoke my name as an object of ire. You jumping upon her dogpile is, however, no surprise. You're like a divining rod for contention.

At least my boobs are honest ones. And they aren't for sale. I share them, freely and willingly, because I just happen to think boobs are pretty swell things to have. Of course, you wouldn't know about that.

I have no particular beef with you, "Anne". Pretend to be whoever you wish.

As for hash, after more than a year of studiously avoiding and ignoring her diatribes, well, it's surprisung yet amusing she would still invoke my name as an object of ire. You jumping upon her dogpile is, however, no surprise. You're like a divining rod for contention.

You do realize no one is physically checking ID's at the gate?

So if you showed people your penis, you wouldn't have a right to complain when people called it tiny?

I rarely complain, George. More telling is your fascination with dicks other than your own. Are you adickted? :)

Who's Bert, George? Are you thinking about his penis? Are you thinking about slapping me? It is your nature. :)

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 125

User Name Posts

Saint_Ann 17
Emerson40 16
Pookie 7
Richard_P_Feynman 7
slob59 6
richard_daily 6
TalkRadio 5
4est_4est_Gump 5
iwenttocollege 5
Fermina_Daza 5
Queefer 4
Aphro 4
hashtag24 3
Lancecastor 3
hsnh 3
Luke_Atmydik 3
IrezumiKiss 3
adrina 3
jezzilee 2
LiamAnthony 2
nowisthetime 2
james_1957 2
Fata Morgana 1
GeorgeWalker 1
Adre 1
Froya 1
LIVINRFANTASIES 1
Que 1
hashtag69 1
Hashtag47 1
coati 1
Ethical_Slut 1
Rightguide 1
mackiemack 1

Indeed.
According to him, you're desperate and he's stupid.
You're right to reward him with 5 IQ points for better insight.

Now I'm off the thread because I don't want to be the third wheel to your lovebirds' online sparring. ;)

Alas, I'm not into big dicks. :)

Hash just rotates his list of women who have aggrieved him in hopes it will garner more attention. Aside from other alts, we all make his list at some point. I also made his list in another thread despite going out of my way to not acknowledge him. In his case, the ignore function doesn't work as he burns through IDs faster than my dog shits in the snow.

Hash just rotates his list of women who have aggrieved him in hopes it will garner more attention. Aside from other alts, we all make his list at some point. I also made his list in another thread despite going out of my way to not acknowledge him. In his case, the ignore function doesn't work as he burns through IDs faster than my dog shits in the snow.

At least you made a list.

Lennie loves rabbits

Just what I always wanted, my own little rabbit.

I will name him George.

tumblr_m1ba17EXZT1qczk7do1_500.gif

Back