Looking for a Story - Younger female agrees to go on practice dates with older man and is seduced

Deathkiwi

Virgin
I am looking for a story that I can't remember the name of or the name of the author. As best as I can recall the story was about a woman, possibly in her 20s or early 30s, who agrees to coach an older man who wants to start dating.

The man was the father of one of the girl's female friends. The man was either widowed or divorced. He tells the woman that he wants to start dating again but is lacking in confidence having not been on a date for many years. The woman coaches him in how to behave on a date and then they go out on several practice dates. During the practice dates the woman pretends to be a single person who doesn't already know the man. She gives him feedback after each date and tries to boost his confidence.

On the final date he cooks a meal for her at his apartment. He seduces the woman, and they end up having sex. At the end of the story it is revealed to the reader that the man has already seduced another of his daughter’s friends and is planning to seduce several more.

I’ve tried searching the site using tags and specific words, but I can’t seem to find the story. I would be very grateful if anyone can let me know the name of this story.

Kind regards.

this is the story practice dates, by sj14. he deleted all his works but its on the wayback machine. i wont link it as i believe they dont allow external links

this is the story practice dates, by sj14. he deleted all his works but its on the wayback machine. i wont link it as i believe they dont allow external links
Is there any link to "more practice dates"? It's not on archive.

Hi thanks for the information. I've taken a look on the wayback machine website but I can't seem to find the story. I may be doing it wrong as I'm not very tech savy. I apprecaite you don't want to post a link to the story, but I'd be grateful if you tell me what steps you took to find the story on the wayback machine website. Thanks.

Last edited:
And then he came back under a diff name and the. Disappeared again. Insanely frustrating!

If you google "practice dates sj14" then you'll find both Reddit and Literotica Forum threads of people asking the same question and where responses have archive.org links to them.

If you google "practice dates sj14" then you'll find both Reddit and Literotica Forum threads of people asking the same question and where responses have archive.org links to them.
But no links to "more practice dates" 😢

Back