Ode on a man named ann

What's wrong with loose women??:confused:

Yet his behind obviously registered on to literotica full of boobs, ass, and naughty talk.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only OMEGA, not even BETA, males post as attack alts. There are some passive-aggressive arseholes on here.

Last edited:
I noticed several things about 86:

He typically makes an ass of ho0imself whenever he tries to engage in Political debates.

Most Lit men who are both manly and educated
laugh at him

He's the bff type of loose women who never went to College Aphro, Froya, jezzillee and so on. I doubt that they even like him; they just use him as a prop to showcase their "sexual prowesses".

He never went to College, which explains why he stalks those who did.

I have left you decisively alone for more than a year.

I have not quoted, trolled, or responded to your blather in any way, shape or form. Effectively ignored you, in fact.

You know nothing about me.

NOTHING. Sweet fuck all.

Loose women who didn't go to college...:D

Jesus fucking Christ, how rich coming from the likes of you.

I have left you decisively alone for more than a year.

I have not quoted, trolled, or responded to your blather in any way, shape or form. Effectively ignored you, in fact.

You know nothing about me.

NOTHING. Sweet fuck all.

Loose women who didn't go to college...:D

Jesus fucking Christ, how rich coming from the likes of you.

He has 1/2 a point. Are those your boobs? :)

Even you George should be able to detect the irony of someone complaining about being called a loose woman standing there in public with their boobs hanging out.

Or maybe not. You are a George after all. :)

Judgmentalism regarding exhibitionism on a site dedicated to erotica, sex etc. :rolleyes:

Such narrow-mindedness to judge women as loose for posting pictures. Because to do so automatically means they're sluts right? And of course being sexually adventurous is a terrible thing, right?

Perhaps Hash and Bert would be better suited to a site dedicated to something far more innocent. Like psychological profiles in habitual liars. I'm sure there's something out there that would fit that particular milieu.

Judgmentalism regarding exhibitionism on a site dedicated to erotica, sex etc. :rolleyes:

Such narrow-mindedness to judge women as loose for posting pictures. Because to do so automatically means they're sluts right? And of course being sexually adventurous is a terrible thing, right?

Perhaps Hash and Bert would be better suited to a site dedicated to something far more innocent. Like psychological profiles in habitual liars. I'm sure there's something out there that would fit that particular milieu.

Ok George. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she just misplaced her shirt. :)

Ok George. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she just misplaced her shirt. :)

You're tiresome, a liar and a fake. You're not amusing or entertaining. You need help.

I'd call you pathetic but what you are is mentally unwell.

You're tiresome, a liar and a fake. You're not amusing or entertaining. You need help.

Is that your expert medical opinion, George?

Like hashtag did. I'm sure none of the Georges would use it against me. :)

Bert why don't you post a pic of urself so we can judge? Bert likes to bring out his alt whenever his lover slaps him around. He's just having a bad day, that is all.

You forgot to change your font, George. Nothing beats consistency in products or people. :)

I think the actual quote is nothing beats reliability in products or people.

Who posted:

George 15
George 9
George 7
George 7
George 5
George 5
George 5
George 3
George 3
George 3
George 3
George 3
George 3
George 3
George 3
George 2
George 2
George 2
George 2
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1
George 1

You'd make my "ugly women who went to College" list.
You must be ugly cuz you appear to have a lifelong axe to grind.

Back