obnoxious sea gulls

Chris I very much appreciate that there are at least some People here with a brain in their head, and with some understanding (better than mine apparently) of how LIt works.

I only hope you will not get in trouble now for standing too close to somebody afflicted with lepracy. Good luck to you!

It’s “leprosy.”

Reread Post 104. My cliches were right on the mark. Take your pick; they all apply, and to more than one of you.

Have a good weekend.

FWIW The OP has a mirror image insulting and denigrating posting history with another lister. Alt comes to mind for one and more than likely both are. Take the time to read posting histories.

Best advice, use the ignore function. Don't argue, don't engage, just don't waste time on alts and trolls.

*snip*

I never asked anyone to come to my defense. I’m perfectly capable of defending myself. So now you’ve not only shit on me, but Farra and BFG, have you turned on Sassy, yet? Wonder which lucky Lit lady will be your next target... 🤔

*snip*

Just to clarify, I never said he shit on me.
He's been kind and polite in PM on the few occassions we've chatted.
I'm not defending anyone, and I still think people need to be kind in Personal Ads whether you like that person or not. Yes, I know this is on the PG.

There's plenty of people I don't care for, so I don't post in their threads. :rose:

Last edited:
Chris I very much appreciate that there are at least some People here with a brain in their head, and with some understanding (better than mine apparently) of how LIt works.

I only hope you will not get in trouble now for standing too close to somebody afflicted with lepracy. Good luck to you!

Well, most people don’t realize this, but a pharmacist is somebody who understands the driving force behind decision making. We understand what could motivate people to act certain ways. Your body is controlled by hormones, which are essentially your own body’s internal pharmacy. It releases many different doses of various drugs into its own blood stream through mental stimuli.

It’s why I was able to come to an understanding of church and the lie that there is a man in the sky who loves you. Ten years ago, I would have been very upset if somebody questioned whether there was a god. I didn’t understand how there couldn’t have been.

The same is true about Lit. Ten years ago, I would have been upset if people here voiced negative opinions about me. Now, it’s all white noise. I know why they do it. I know why the women post pictures and why the men constantly complement women.

The funny thing is... the people here don’t understand that I get it. And they will forever claim that I’m a troll or an asshole.

Maybe I am.

I’m definitely not perfect. I’m not better than anyone here. Arguably, I’m worse off. Perhaps I’m worse off than people addicted to believing in god, too. Who knows?

But in the end, who cares? It doesn’t matter. If I’m a troll asshole know-it-all what-the-fuck-ever dude who thinks he’s the shit, why does it matter? It doesn’t.

*shrugs*

giphy.gif

Well, most people don’t realize this, but a pharmacist is somebody who understands the driving force behind decision making. We understand what could motivate people to act certain ways. Your body is controlled by hormones, which are essentially your own body’s internal pharmacy. It releases many different doses of various drugs into its own blood stream through mental stimuli.

It’s why I was able to come to an understanding of church and the lie that there is a man in the sky who loves you. Ten years ago, I would have been very upset if somebody questioned whether there was a god. I didn’t understand how there couldn’t have been.

The same is true about Lit. Ten years ago, I would have been upset if people here voiced negative opinions about me. Now, it’s all white noise. I know why they do it. I know why the women post pictures and why the men constantly complement women.

The funny thing is... the people here don’t understand that I get it. And they will forever claim that I’m a troll or an asshole.

Maybe I am.

I’m definitely not perfect. I’m not better than anyone here. Arguably, I’m worse off. Perhaps I’m worse off than people addicted to believing in god, too. Who knows?

But in the end, who cares? It doesn’t matter. If I’m a troll asshole know-it-all what-the-fuck-ever dude who thinks he’s the shit, why does it matter? It doesn’t.

*shrugs*

thank you Chris for your insights. I hapen to agree with you, BTW, regarding the man in the sky.

I'd hope for you that some really intelligent Woman - and one on the look-out for understanding like you - might read your comments here and start feeling a desire to get to know you. I believe you deserve a "seeker" like yourself.

I cannot understand for the life of me, why in the world you insist on keeping this miserable thread alive.

Two grown-ups have explained to you, how you can let this thread drift off into oblivion, in Posts #111 and # 114. But to no avail, because Whiny_One and the rest of the gang just cannot stop crying over spilled milk.

How Long will it take you to realize, that you are not the center of the universe; that there are more important matters ocurring in the world than Whining_One getting insulted by a bloke who made a mistake? half a century ago, so it seems.

Why do you not simply write your own thread? "how I got molested here by an alien from outer space", or someting like it? If you cannot find anything else to do all day?

How about this? You are the one who started this thread. Did you just expect everyone to read this crap and hang our heads like dogs in shame? That's not likely to happen.

So if you don't want to miserable threads alive don't start miserable threads! :D

Just to clarify, I never said he shit on me.
He's been kind and polite in PM on the few occassions we've chatted.
I'm not defending anyone, and I still think people need to be kind in Personal Ads whether you like that person or not. Yes, I know this is on the PG.

There's plenty of people I don't care for, so I don't post in their threads. :rose:

I refuse to be kind and polite to people who attack and insult me. I am nobody's doormat.

I refuse to be kind and polite to people who attack and insult me. I am nobody's doormat.

Would he attack you in his Personal Ads if you didn't post there? :rolleyes:

Just a thought.

I frankly could care less what you do, but you can't deny the truth of what I just said. Peace.

Would he attack you in his Personal Ads if you didn't post there? :rolleyes:

Just a thought.

I frankly could care less what you do, but you can't deny the truth of what I just said. Peace.

He is actually stalking my posts and attacking me. I am trying to be polite in that I am not going to spill the beans about our history. And there is history. It's not a good thing.

FWIW The OP has a mirror image insulting and denigrating posting history with another lister. Alt comes to mind for one and more than likely both are. Take the time to read posting histories.

Best advice, use the ignore function. Don't argue, don't engage, just don't waste time on alts and trolls.

You see, here comes another sensible piece of advice, just simply IGNORE a bastard asshole, who you will never understand anyway. Unless you try real hard. And trying real hard has never been an outstanding skill of most Litsters.

He is actually stalking my posts and attacking me. I am trying to be polite in that I am not going to spill the beans about our history. And there is history. It's not a good thing.

I suppose with your claim of "me attacking you" you meant my good advice last night, to you and other nannies of Lit, not to attempt cleaning up Lit from all the scum you see here that you do not understand. And to simply ignore stuff you do not like?

I apologize for getting pissed off over and over again, by better-knowers like you, who feel compelled to preach the Gospel of St. Jada everywhere they go.

I suppose with your claim of "me attacking you" you meant my good advice last night, to you and other nannies of Lit, not to attempt cleaning up Lit from all the scum you see here that you do not understand. And to simply ignore stuff you do not like?

I apologize for getting pissed off over and over again, by better-knowers like you, who feel compelled to preach the Gospel of St. Jada everywhere they go.

You're funny! You seem to think I have power or something. Go ahead. Keep on thinking that. Works for me! :D

We should all get on a Skype group call to have a civil discussion.

Now *that* would be some Pay-Per-View shit right there! 😂

We should all get on a Skype group call to have a civil discussion.

Now *that* would be some Pay-Per-View shit right there! 😂

Chris, I think you still believe in Santa Claus. a "civilized discussion on the Lit boards": that is just as much of an oxymoron as "Military Intelligence" is.

I'd rather vote for letting this critter of a thread die off into oblivion. Since everybody only gets irritatd by everybody else.

I don’t believe in Santa Claus, but I am one of those people who puts their stat points into Charisma hoping it will be a game changer.

...it never is. Feelsbadman.

#Fallout #BaldursGate

Just leave it in the driveway, please:D
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3QdrLipXkIeX5UsIYcJJ8UEA0gICiD7pdqbplE-mcfafbjK16

About the best thing that could happen here, is that you both ignore the other. Which is probably as likely as a Dem, hugging a Republican right now.

Back