obnoxious sea gulls

I enjoyed very much both of your posts here. It seems to me you have acquired quite a bit of understanding, plus the willingness to understand people. Not everyone knows how to do that, so kudos to you.

I would like to discuss a few matters with you, related to this thread, but perhaps more related to yourself. If you'd enjoy that as well only.

Since you turned off your PMs, in case you are game for a talk, do you care to PM me? Maybe with some contact Information in it.

In any case, I wish you a nice evening. And as cheerful a mood asyou can achieve when you try it. Ciao.

She’s my best friend.
Stop being a douche.

She’s my best friend.
Stop being a douche.

I cannot imagine that anyone who writes 23 posts on average every day, but has not started a single one of them by herself, can have the capacity to develop any friends.

Someone who only reacts and never makes the slightest attempt to ever come up with any single thought on her own, must be - in my opinion - a typical mainstream Litster, who has learned nothing else in life but parrot other people.

And I have a hard time imagining that Sassy would associate with you. But who knows, I may be wrong.

And BTW, I will leave her alone, now that I talked with her on this board.

I cannot imagine that anyone who writes 23 posts on average every day, but has not started a single one of them by herself, can have the capacity to develop any friends.

Someone who only reacts and never makes the slightest attempt to ever come up with any single thought on her own, must be - in my opinion - a typical mainstream Litster, who has learned nothing else in life but parrot other people.

And I have a hard time imagining that Sassy would associate with you. But who knows, I may be wrong.

Hmm. So many cliches I can think of.

Ignorance is bliss?

Quit while you’re behind?

Don’t criticize what you can’t understand?

Envy is a green-eyed monster?

You’re a childish shit?

I’ll settle for this: she’s the best friend I’ll ever have. You’re not.

Ignorance is bliss?

You’re a childish shit?

*Slow clap*

I was going to laugh, but I decided to wait for Fara instead... This worked too :)

There is a whole lot more to her then the little bit that you can see.

Ignorance is bliss?

You’re a childish shit?

in case I was wrong About my guess About her, I am glad for all of you. From her public Lit appearance she appeared like a parrot to me, and her comments on "my" thread confirmed that to me..

But again, more power to her, if I am wrong!

Really? This is where you had to go? :mad: I'm sitting here trying to get you and Shi to make peace, :mad: So you go after Fara now? Fara is in fact my friend, one of my best friends. She is one of the people I've been the closest to. Ever!! So close, that I've met her in person. I Spent a week with her and we had a fucking amazing time. I love her to death, and this is where I will stop trying to be a peacemaker.
I slept like shit last night, so I'm already grumpy. :mad:
:mad:

I have the simplest solution, and maybe the most adult one for Lit Personals.

If we don't like someone's ad, don't answer it. Skip it, pass by it, ignore it. Whatever you need to do.

Not everyone is going to like everyone else. There are people here I find quite obnoxious and nauseating (see my Dear Litster), some I loathe (troubledone/Lancegibs/gentold - one and the same)... but a personal ad is different than the PG threads. We don't HAVE to answer, especially if it's started by someone we think is not to our liking from other posts made.

Congratulations on your coronation as King of the Arseholes

I have the simplest solution, and maybe the most adult one for Lit Personals.

If we don't like someone's ad, don't answer it. Skip it, pass by it, ignore it. Whatever you need to do.

Not everyone is going to like everyone else. There are people here I find quite obnoxious and nauseating (see my Dear Litster), some I loathe (troubledone/Lancegibs/gentold - one and the same)... but a personal ad is different than the PG threads. We don't HAVE to answer, especially if it's started by someone we think is not to our liking from other posts made.

barefootgirl, Thank you for your wise comment. I wonder why not more of the smart Litsers here have thought About your very reasonable Suggestion. Yesterday AP honored me by putting me on IGNORE, an even better way not to listen to my heresy and polemics.

I am sure had ALL assholes who felt compelled to drop their crap on "my" thread acted this way, the thread would sit there now with maybe 10 Responses, and nobody would Care About it any longer.

But as soon as Whining_One, who is out to collect "misery Points" from everybody on Lit, because of the horrible treatment she suffered from my pen, repeated her now famous Insult for the umptieth time here, all the crapping began. And of Course when Jada gets in the act, with all her numerous "Friends" she boasts About all the time, there wasno stopping the Train.

After all, Lit abounds with parrots of all Kinds.

Now Permit me to ask you to pay Attention to the Suggestion finally, that barefootgirl made. Simply because it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

OK, that was want I wanted to say, before I take off to have my fun wth my sock puppets in Texas.

Maybe we could start a poll on who is the most obnoxious Litizen who should be the first to be banned?
Or we could establish some criteria.
Like, who has posted the most denigrating and insulting messages.

I don’t normally weigh in on these things because people are going to be who they are (or when the anonymity of the internet allows, who they wish they were in RL), but this idea of policing “obnoxiousness” just struck me.

A great example of the problem you would have is the fact that you are using sea gulls as an insult. The state that I live in’s Star Bird is the sea gull, so a bird that is respected and revered. Not everyone’s opinion about a sea gull, but apparently someone’s.

The same goes for obnoxiousness. I think that if there were a vote, your own rule would come back to bite you in the ass. Who is to say what’s obnoxious? Is posting over and over how stupid, fat and ugly the women of Lit are obnoxious? To me? Yes. To you? Apparently not. Is defending their friends and themselves by pointing out misogynistic and mean comments obnoxious? To me? Most of the time, no. To you? Apparently, yes. Is posting in every single thread the same fucking eye rolling inducing drivel obnoxious? To me? Yes...but that’s the beauty of a site that has a basic tenant of FREE SPEECH as long as no one is being threatened and everyone is of age it’s all good.

I respect your right to have an opinion about others (however wrong and mean they are - Shi is gorgeous!) and post it. But the reason YOU have that right is the same reason everyone else can express their opinions about you.

I’d just be careful what you ask for...

(BTW - I have a college degree and small nipples in comparison to my breast size- though I’ve never had a complaint :) )

Maybe we could start a poll on who is the most obnoxious Litizen who should be the first to be banned?
Or we could establish some criteria.
Like, who has posted the most denigrating and insulting messages.

you can't get enogh, can you?

barefootgirl, Thank you for your wise comment. I wonder why not more of the smart Litsers here have thought About your very reasonable Suggestion. Yesterday AP honored me by putting me on IGNORE, an even better way not to listen to my heresy and polemics.

I am sure had ALL assholes who felt compelled to drop their crap on "my" thread acted this way, the thread would sit there now with maybe 10 Responses, and nobody would Care About it any longer.

But as soon as Whining_One, who is out to collect "misery Points" from everybody on Lit, because of the horrible treatment she suffered from my pen, repeated her now famous Insult for the umptieth time here, all the crapping began. And of Course when Jada gets in the act, with all her numerous "Friends" she boasts About all the time, there wasno stopping the Train.

Now Permit me to ask you to pay Attention to the Suggestion finally, that barefootgirl made. Simply because it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

OK, that was want I wanted to say, before I take off to have my fun wth my sock puppets in Texas.

Your reading comprehension isn't fantastic is it?

She said the personals are different. This is the playground. Oh, and for the record, just because multiple people call you an asshole doesn't make them parrots. Shockingly, multiple people can come to the same conclusion on their own. Amazing isn't it?

You continue to dig at someone whose only action was self defense. This makes you an even bigger asshole. Drop the topic man, this isn't a competition, there is no winner. It's not a debate either, with logical outcomes. This is purely an attack on other people's character with you failing to realize that you are provoking every response to you. You deserve any hatred directed to you from all the vile shit you spew. Also, you need to figure out how to sit back and contemplate instead of making snap judgements about people.

Tol... I think he realizes it just fine. It's what he's looking for. Now can we all please stop feeding this seagull so he stops pooping on the playground?

I don't know what is going on here but I keep seeing the thread title and find it kind of amusing

yep.

SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)

worth the watch/listen
attachment.php

Attachments

• SEAGULLSw-Yoda.jpg
    SEAGULLSw-Yoda.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1

Fucktard, I copied and pasted your message to me ONE time. I’m not out to collect “misery points” I just didn’t want some poor unassuming woman to think you’re not the miserable asshole that you are. Are you collecting “asshole points”? Because if you are, you win mother fucker!

You got butt hurt when I called you a raisin BUT you call me and others names. So, it’s okay for you to do but we can’t defend ourselves against the bullshit you spew?

I never asked anyone to come to my defense. I’m perfectly capable of defending myself. So now you’ve not only shit on me, but Farra and BFG, have you turned on Sassy, yet? Wonder which lucky Lit lady will be your next target... 🤔

You started this shit when you thought I needed knocked down a peg because god forbid anyone compliment the fat ugly chick. Now, shut the fuck up and disappear into obscurity. I’ll ask again, leave me the fuck alone. Don’t mention my name, don’t allud to it, just leave me alone.

Last edited:
You shut the fuck up!

No, you shut the fuck up!

No, you!

How about we drop this?

We should just drop this!

Yeah fuck this. Just drop it.

Dude, you need to drop it.

Yeah, drop it.

HE SAID I HAD NO NIPPLES!!!!

😂😂😂 This thread is gold! Too funny man!

one more appeal to all of you adolescents here

I cannot understand for the life of me, why in the world you insist on keeping this miserable thread alive.

Two grown-ups have explained to you, how you can let this thread drift off into oblivion, in Posts #111 and # 114. But to no avail, because Whiny_One and the rest of the gang just cannot stop crying over spilled milk.

How Long will it take you to realize, that you are not the center of the universe; that there are more important matters ocurring in the world than Whining_One getting insulted by a bloke who made a mistake? half a century ago, so it seems.

Why do you not simply write your own thread? "how I got molested here by an alien from outer space", or someting like it? If you cannot find anything else to do all day?

I cannot understand for the life of me, why in the world you insist on keeping this miserable thread alive.

Two grown-ups have explained to you, how you can let this thread drift off into oblivion, in Posts #111 and # 114. But to no avail, because Whiny_One and the rest of the gang just cannot stop crying over spilled milk.

How Long will it take you to realize, that you are not the center of the universe; that there are more important matters ocurring in the world than Whining_One getting insulted by a bloke who made a mistake? half a century ago, so it seems.

Why do you not simply write your own thread? "how I got molested here by an alien from outer space", or someting like it? If you cannot find anything else to do all day?

They are not the center of the universe, but they are center of Lit.

And you were an asshole to one of the AmPics ladies. Since their entire lives are centered around Lit and drama, beating up on you is like crack cocaine to them. It’s a dopamine high.

Fortunately, for me, I can get my dopamine high through videogames instead. But the rest of these poor souls have nothing else. The men desperately want the approval of the women, and the women desperately want the (positive) attention from the men.

It’s not rocket science. This is their social circle. You fucked with their group.

*shrugs*

They are not the center of the universe, but they are center of Lit.

And you were an asshole to one of the AmPics ladies. Since their entire lives are centered around Lit and drama, beating up on you is like crack cocaine to them. It’s a dopamine high.

Fortunately, for me, I can get my dopamine high through videogames instead. But the rest of these poor souls have nothing else. The men desperately want the approval of the women, and the women desperately want the (positive) attention from the men.

It’s not rocket science. This is their social circle. You fucked with their group.

*shrugs*

Chris I very much appreciate that there are at least some People here with a brain in their head, and with some understanding (better than mine apparently) of how LIt works.

I only hope you will not get in trouble now for standing too close to somebody afflicted with lepracy. Good luck to you!

Back