Obama's diplomatic triumph in Syria

So should USA. And Jordan has much more right to interfere, because USA is on the other end of the world from Syria, And Jordan is right beside all the mess.
Your post is hypocritical.

USA can not and should not decide who has to rule in another country. USA can not and should not support oppositions in other countries. It's not USA's business. You are trying to spread your "democracy" the same way USSR used to spread Communism - that is through war and weapons.

Also. USA supporting so-called "moderate opposition" - is completely fine and noble. Russia supporting Asaad is sick and aggressive and undemocratic. Because, apparently, USA has a monopoly for truth, for what is right and what is wrong nowadays.

I agree....

I watched today this debate, in order to understand some of the discussions here.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H7MQzKIt...ZXZlIHBhaWtpbg==&gl=NZ&hl=en&client=mv-google
And what struck me was the fact that they were arguing "Are Russians the good/bad guys, or are Americans?"

Sometimes it helps to be less educated (as in my case re history/politics), because you maintain your sense of perspective.
I mean, myself/other laypeople might be clueless in some regards, but we all agree on one point: there's no such thing as "morality/and lack of self-interest" when it comes to any super-power, be it Russian, American or Patagonian.
((I'm referring to political decisions, of course, and not to the average Joe))

Back