Obama: Typical Black Man

How many days in a non leap year?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
So why did YOU try?

Why did you try to answer the question to this thread with stereotypes and less-than-flattering, low-class descriptions?

You aren't smart enough to create irony or satire. I don't detect any intelligence in your words towards that ability and you've already stated why you're here to begin with.

Do yourself a big favor. Continue to be what you really are and stop attempting to be better than that. Because there are people here who are and have been at that level of life already and we don't find you amusing. Not in that glassy-eyed, rohypnol-laced, too-drunk-off-of-cheap-beer-to-give-a-fuck kinda funny you'd like.
if anyone is a RACIST its you

look at your PICS

pics of TYPICAL Black "men" and Aunt Jemima type Black "women"

Typical WHINEY PARANOID Black "person":mad:

If you were to call a black person 'nappy' to their face in public, you would not be alive right now to post this tripe.
do you realize you SOUND like a TYPICAL BLACK "PERSON"

always resorting to violence?

any wonder I call you

Afri CANT FREAK!

Dude, you've missed the throw-downs she and I have had in the past.

She is simply of greater character than you - sorry, LF, didn't mean to damn you with such faint praise.

She probably has had more women than you have, to say nothing of friends.
You sound like Col. Samuel Trautman from the first Rambo movie....

Typical KNEE GROW

handed EVERYTHING possible

hates America

SCREW HIM

Another Congregant...

… for the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church? This is Richard Williams, father of Venus and Serena, speaking to a foreign newspaper:

Tennis is a prejudice game. Well, I'm Black and I'm prejudiced, very prejudiced. I'll be always prejudiced as the White man. The White man hated me all my life and I hate him. That's no secret. I'm not even an American, it just so happens that I was born in America.

Typical KNEE GROW

handed EVERYTHING possible

hates America

SCREW HIM

Another Congregant...

… for the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church? This is Richard Williams, father of Venus and Serena, speaking to a foreign newspaper:

Tennis is a prejudice game. Well, I'm Black and I'm prejudiced, very prejudiced. I'll be always prejudiced as the White man. The White man hated me all my life and I hate him. That's no secret. I'm not even an American, it just so happens that I was born in America.

You don't think tennis, and golf for that matter, are pure whitebread? Blind much?

Sounds like a racist plot to me. :avery:

Ishmael

We're back to snobbery rather than pure racism. Members of tennis and golf clubs tend to be more well heeled. You don't find many poor white kids as members, either. And you still hear stories about Jews being black balled from golf clubs.

We're back to snobbery rather than pure racism. Members of tennis and golf clubs tend to be more well heeled. You don't find many poor white kids as members, either. And you still hear stories about Jews being black balled from golf clubs.

This is true for some of the private clubs. And blacks, and there are some black clubs that ban whites. Whether you like it or not that is the result of freedom of association and I wouldn't compromise that. Besides, snobbery is it's own reward.

There are many sports that blacks are under-represented in. Almost anything to do with winter or water. Is that a plot? Or maybe it has to do with the fact that there just isn't much money in those sports on a professional level?

Blacks have had their own tennis clubs since the late 1800's. And the cream does rise to the top. The first black to really play at the international top level was Althea Gibson, remember her? She began her rise in 1950.

Being under-represented in a sport has little to do with any institutionalized plot these days. It has more to do with preferences, skills, and money. Mr. Williams can shoot off his mouth all he wants. He'll find my sympathy for his plight in the dictionary, somewhere betwen 'shit' and 'syphillis.' While his daughters laugh all the way to the bank.

Ishmael

There are always exceptions, Arthur Ashe in tennis springs to mind. There's no money in golf? Tell Tiger Woods that. And pro tennis isn't exactly nickel and dime.
There's been a debate in this country for years about why so few Asian (Indian and Pakistani) kids get into football. And racism is a HUGE factor, from both players and crowds. It wasn't that long ago that I was at a Man Utd vs Newcastle match and heard the Geordies singing, "our nigger's better than your nigger." Racism isn't the only factor, sure, but to pretend it doesn't exist is either naive or wilfully ignorant.

There are always exceptions, Arthur Ashe in tennis springs to mind. There's no money in golf? Tell Tiger Woods that. And pro tennis isn't exactly nickel and dime.
There's been a debate in this country for years about why so few Asian (Indian and Pakistani) kids get into football. And racism is a HUGE factor, from both players and crowds. It wasn't that long ago that I was at a Man Utd vs Newcastle match and heard the Geordies singing, "our nigger's better than your nigger." Racism isn't the only factor, sure, but to pretend it doesn't exist is either naive or wilfully ignorant.

*Looks at my post to see if golf was mentioned*

British soccer crowds are internationally known, and not in a good way.

Golf and tennis have very few top level players actually making the big bucks. Statistically it is very difficult for anyone that plays those games to start cashing the big checks, unlike American football, baseball, or basketball. Team sports with considerably more players pulling in the cash. Quite frankly I think the blacks are showing a great deal of pragmatism. You don't have to be among the top 20 seeded players in the entire world to succeed financially in the team sports.

Ishmael

I have not noticed many golf courses or tennis courts in the hood. I suspected this was Aryan plot for years.

*Looks at my post to see if golf was mentioned*

British soccer crowds are internationally known, and not in a good way.

Golf and tennis have very few top level players actually making the big bucks. Statistically it is very difficult for anyone that plays those games to start cashing the big checks, unlike American football, baseball, or basketball. Team sports with considerably more players pulling in the cash. Quite frankly I think the blacks are showing a great deal of pragmatism. You don't have to be among the top 20 seeded players in the entire world to succeed financially in the team sports.

Ishmael
Your contention was that ethnic minorities don't engage in certain sports because there's no money in them. Golf is a valid example that proves otherwise.
The fact that British (worldwide, tbh) football crowds are notorious rather proves my argument, doesn't it?

I have not noticed many golf courses or tennis courts in the hood. I suspected this was Aryan plot for years.

Lots of tennis courts in municipal parks in the UK, frequently in deprived areas. What standard of coaching do you reckon kids in those areas get?

Lots of tennis courts in municipal parks in the UK, frequently in deprived areas. What standard of coaching do you reckon kids in those areas get?

Comparing the UK and the US is like comparing apples and oranges.

I don't think any sport is necessarily racial as much as it is financial. Due to the history and progression of certain sports it takes big money to either maintain any level of play and coaching is expensive.

I do find it sad in this day of "enlightenment" that we still talk about the color of a mans skin and just not about his ability. I bet the snobby white upper crust snobs still gnash their teeth over Tiger Woods.

I don't think any sport is necessarily racial as much as it is financial. Due to the history and progression of certain sports it takes big money to either maintain any level of play and coaching is expensive.

I do find it sad in this day of "enlightenment" that we still talk about the color of a mans skin and just not about his ability. I bet the snobby white upper crust snobs still gnash their teeth over Tiger Woods.

See, we can agree on something.

And when caught saying something that clearly betrays that angst, they will blame black people for noticing.

Lest we forget what the thread is about.

gm080322.jpg

Ishmael

whiney

paranoid

sense of entitlement

LOSER

You write that logic-free 500 word racist rant about obama and those people with the dark skin then you follow it up with this? Do you really take yourself seriously because if you did you would be the only one.

Maybe you should focus on something almost as important than informing people who don't vote or have already decided how they are going to vote already that obama is black, obama is bad, black people are bad, and obama is double bad.

You know maybe lose some weight, acquire some semblance of a romantic life, go back to school, try to get a real job, or make a friend.

You don't think tennis, and golf for that matter, are pure whitebread? Blind much?

if they are so what?

RACISM?

or ability?

you dont think Basketball is almost PURE KNEE GROW?

RACISM against WHITES or ABILITY?:confused:

You write that logic-free 500 word racist rant about obama and those people with the dark skin then you follow it up with this? Do you really take yourself seriously because if you did you would be the only one.

Maybe you should focus on something almost as important than informing people who don't vote or have already decided how they are going to vote already that obama is black, obama is bad, black people are bad, and obama is double bad.

You know maybe lose some weight, acquire some semblance of a romantic life, go back to school, try to get a real job, or make a friend.

HANG YOURSELF, SLOWLY!:rolleyes:

So lets see

we have even more of

TYPICAL KNEE GROW shit

Friday it emerges that BAM's passport is looked at

the LIBZ start screaming, Bush BUSH...........HE HATES KNEE GROWS!!!!!!!!!!!

then it turns out that THE PUSSY's and THE HERO's passports are looked at

the hue and cry doesnt die down cause the LIBZ scream its a subterfuge to deflect the real motive, to look into BAM!

Now it turns out that the people who did this worked for a company whose founder and CEO is a BAM advisor..............

THE HUE AND CRY STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people afraid to bash teh KNEE GROW???????????????

Sorta like Keith Olberman who goes on a RANT for 10 minutes against Gerry Ferraro, that she must resogn and be punished for speaking (the truth)(and ignores the fact that FUCKING kerry, a BAM supporter says the identical thing)

Yet KO goes on a 10 minute RANT that Wright had a right to say whateever he said and those that dont like it are RACIST

TYPICAL KNEE GROW, cant say anything bad about em

Back