Obama: Typical Black Man

How many days in a non leap year?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Oh, I seriously doubt that, my guess is she doesn't have any friends, in fact she lives quite a lonely life, always eating alone, struggling to find her “fuck buddy”. She is angry, combative, antagonistic, and downright nasty. She’s our friendly neighborhood crazy black woman; every neighborhood has one…..

Kiss ass

Lady F??!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a racist piece of fucking garbage.

You posts belong in the gutter, not my monitor.

There’s that word again...tossed around here like pennies in the street, its meaningless...

I can. I bet Jim's laughing his ass off now.:D
I would have had hostile words to say to him but I knew the thing he was referring to.

Now watch what happens when you turn a white man's statement generalizing black people around on white people - you get Ulaven Demorte, Blackshanglan and everyone else coming out of their distant hidey holes to start screaming "retaliating is NOT justifiiiiiiiied!!!"

They're the reason why the media pokes so much fun at white people nowadays... *ducks*

I can. I bet Jim's laughing his ass off now.:D

I doubt it ...

85f74a90-81fa-4481-8194-2450aa306ff2.jpg

*points* HA HA!

:D

So far his attacks towards me since I joined the boards are on my geographical vernacular. I have noticed on the boards that there is a certain contingent of personalities who attack spelling and grammar to fodder the minutia of their own shortcomings. This behavior is a good indicator of people who are thwarted in reaching the lofty peaks of which they aspire and believe they perch upon but never really fully achieve. The kind of people I ask to leave my parties because they are boorish. But then again I'm not a fan of your diatribes either.

God, I love people that try and sound intelligent and just end up looking like retards.

I'm sure you measure by your own lofty standards. :rolleyes:

"there is a certain contingent of personalities who attack spelling and grammar to fodder the minutia of their own shortcomings."

A thesaurus does not an intellect make.

"there is a certain contingent of personalities who attack spelling and grammar to fodder the minutia of their own shortcomings."

A thesaurus does not an intellect make.

thesaurus? Is that a kind of dinosaur? :rolleyes:

Heyyyy now, Bubba Gump. Who's getting "angry" NOW? I'm just calling your ass out like I see it.

See, you're a fucking juvie moron channelling frat-boy-who-can't-get-laid humor who thinks his pseudo-racism gives him some sort of cute online identity. And I know I'm hitting your two-inch nail dead on your flat head because you are nothing new and you are doing nothing new here. I've seen it all before and I'll continue to call it like I see it — as IDIOTIC. So, you got a problem with that, you better talk your misspelled English to the guy in the mirror first.

"I am hear purly for my entainment." Oh shit. I'm not angry at you, baby...I'm LAUGHING at you! I mean, those lawn jockey ornaments you threw up have had better education than you!

AH yep yep yep. You hit the nail on the head. :rolleyes:

You are a classic.

This is you. "I see all I know all bal bla bla"

I am gald you are laughing. I come here to make peole laugh. Mission accomplished.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Random pic of a dead Icon.

WmBuckley.jpg

and by the way I used to love frat parties.

wow...just wow....

Luna do you think I am a racist for post those pix. Or do you think they are a fucking stupid and the phrase "typical balck man"?

How does one define the typical black man?

You can't and neither can any one else.

Luna do you think I am a racist for post those pix. Or do you think they are a fucking stupid and the phrase "typical balck man"?

How does one define the typical black man?

You can't and neither can any one else.

So why did YOU try?

Why did you try to answer the question to this thread with stereotypes and less-than-flattering, low-class descriptions?

You aren't smart enough to create irony or satire. I don't detect any intelligence in your words towards that ability and you've already stated why you're here to begin with.

Do yourself a big favor. Continue to be what you really are and stop attempting to be better than that. Because there are people here who are and have been at that level of life already and we don't find you amusing. Not in that glassy-eyed, rohypnol-laced, too-drunk-off-of-cheap-beer-to-give-a-fuck kinda funny you'd like.

so tell me you PATHETIC LOSER WHINER PARANOID FUCK

remeber when you said THIS?

Originally Posted by moana15

Obama has given me no reason to be disgusted. McCain, while less exciting, has on occassion demonstrated that he has some principles in this ugly business of race baiting right now.

I asked you

NAME JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretend you didnt see it?

you have had several HOURS to make up an answer

GO AHEAD, name ONE!
so once again we see

Moana, the Racist not able to admit the RACISM of Wright and BAM

and deflects onto McCain the WORD........RACIST

yet for two whole days cant come up with ONE example

Oh, I know, she pretends Im on IGGY and cant see this

:rolleyes:

Back