Nudist Hospital

LupusDei

curious alien
TL;DR: hospital where nurses work nude

Hover it doesn't directly cater to nurse fetish. It's a nudist establishment, so the nudity of the nurses is not presented as sexual, and they aren't "available" unsolicited groping is a big no-no, and so on.

Doctors may or not distinguish themselves with traditional role outfits, or parts of it, or wear them rather carelessly.

Patients, some of them at least are from "general public" though, with create tensions. Patients are not required to be nude, but are encouraged to embrace nudity for convenience and comfort.

Also, the gender separation is somewhat lax. Coed rooms may not be common, but staff won't balk at creating such if they see it convenient for whatever reasons. Patients have to actively opt in for increased (normal) gender separation if they have such preference.

Although, while sexual encounters are suppressed, they aren't seen as necessary harmful, only certain levels of discretion is required.

Interesting. I'd do this as a dream sequence. Mr. John Q Citizen wakes up in a hospital where everyone is naked. He's flabbergasted and everyone just reacts like it's business as usual. He's been in an accident and has some broken bones but will recover. His wife and adult daughter visit him and they are naked too. Finally, his daughter steps out and his wife blows him right there in the hospital bed so that he won't be tempted to mess with any of those "floozy nurses". He falls asleep due to the pain meds and wakes to find his doctor balls-deep in his wife's snatch on the other bed. "I'm just making sure you're getting the best possible care dear!"

The man starts to get upset when his daughter walks in and admonishes him. "Oh, Daddy calm down." Then she pulls the covers back and straddles him. As his nubile daughter begins fucking him ten feet from where his wife is getting nailed, he realizes he's likely gone insane and to just enjoy it.

He has an incredible sexual adventure in the hospital until one morning he wakes in a normal hospital and it's all been a coma dream of some sort.

Hover it doesn't directly cater to nurse fetish. It's a nudist establishment, so the nudity of the nurses is not presented as sexual, and they aren't "available" unsolicited groping is a big no-no, and so on.

Doctors may or not distinguish themselves with traditional role outfits, or parts of it, or wear them rather carelessly.

Patients, some of them at least are from "general public" though, with create tensions. Patients are not required to be nude, but are encouraged to embrace nudity for convenience and comfort.

Also, the gender separation is somewhat lax. Coed rooms may not be common, but staff won't balk at creating such if they see it convenient for whatever reasons. Patients have to actively opt in for increased (normal) gender separation if they have such preference.

Although, while sexual encounters are suppressed, they aren't seen as necessary harmful, only certain levels of discretion is required.
For myself I'd like to know the 'why' before I could engage with the 'how'.

Are all the staff nudists or are they just doing it because the management and owners have decreed it to be?

Are all the staff nudists or are they just doing it because the management and owners have decreed it to be?
Yes, but I would think, it could be both or mixed. Most of staff may be staunch nudists, but not necessarily all, there could be hires that just run with it.

The hospital could be on a resort island mini polity or similar, grown popular internationally for their great care, perhaps especially in some therapeutic and rehabilitation areas...

Or, it could even be a hospital ship offered by such hypothetical independent nudist polity for disaster relief...

I might scale down the hospital on this, and go with more of a clinic at a nudist village. Due to the policy of taking a patient to the closest hospital capable of taking care of a patient's injuries, the health inspector wakes up there after a car accident. Of course, he has preconceived notions about the healthiness of the facility, that slowly get eroded the longer he stays.

Kind of like the concept of nudism and ticks, where conventional wisdom says wear tall boots, long socks and long pants to prevent them from getting onto a person, and nudists claim they are more safe because while nude, they can see if any ticks are on them from the start, the same argument is presented here. Skin adequately protects patient's and staff alike, and slowly... as the health inspector falls in love with his doctor... he realizes the clinic may have a valid point.

But it's not just his views on the health care facility that may be changing, but also his views on clothing itself. He realizes the clinic is so helpful because it is so truthful, and with all guards lowered, a doctor is just as vulnerable as a patient, where truth and humility reigns at the facility inducing almost miraculous health benefits.

Interesting. I'd do this as a dream sequence. Mr. John Q Citizen wakes up in a hospital where everyone is naked. He's flabbergasted and everyone just reacts like it's business as usual. He's been in an accident and has some broken bones but will recover. His wife and adult daughter visit him and they are naked too. Finally, his daughter steps out and his wife blows him right there in the hospital bed so that he won't be tempted to mess with any of those "floozy nurses". He falls asleep due to the pain meds and wakes to find his doctor balls-deep in his wife's snatch on the other bed. "I'm just making sure you're getting the best possible care dear!"

The man starts to get upset when his daughter walks in and admonishes him. "Oh, Daddy calm down." Then she pulls the covers back and straddles him. As his nubile daughter begins fucking him ten feet from where his wife is getting nailed, he realizes he's likely gone insane and to just enjoy it.

He has an incredible sexual adventure in the hospital until one morning he wakes in a normal hospital and it's all been a coma dream of some sort.

You do realise that there are good, solid reasons for staff wearing clothing in a hospital setting, I suppose..?

It would be ideal if there was a unique Sex Addiction clinic where the solution is to OVERWHELM the patient with sex. So much that they don't even want anymore by the time they are done.

Everyone tested for STDs before from patients to doctors to nurses, and no one allowed in unless they are clean. Once admitted, you are given opportunities to fuck CONSTANTLY. Men are drained over and over, willingly until their cocks are sore and they aren't even cumming anymore, just dry orgasms.

Women are fucking the other patients, nurses and doctors till their pussies are just dripping a cocktail of 30 or 40 different men's cum, and they are sore and barely able to walk.

After a few weeks of this, they are given a break and then offered more sex. When they refuse is when they are given a certificate to leave. If they accept, they have to stay and get more.

You do realise that there are good, solid reasons for staff wearing clothing in a hospital setting, I suppose..?
Lol, sure. Stop thinking in absolutes.

Of course, there's all sorts of risks and contingencies conveniently solved to some extent with protective equipment, including, but not limited to, the items we generally refer to as clothing. However, I believe this often overblown. And I didn't say she wouldn't wear gloves when reasonable. Just like that, she may wear an apron when it has a clear function. And so on.

Yes, it would be very difficult (likely impossible) for such establishment to truly exist within (your cherry picked) existing framework of regulations.

Yet, with enough of paradigm shift, it could exist "elsewhere" especially in fiction*

And remember, even the prudish America once was starting to banning women swimsuits in pools exactly for purposes of more antiseptic environment. (Hint, it was when wool and cotton were still the only only available fabrics and men swimming naked was mundane beyond question, but way less ancient than you now try to push it - less than a century ago) Adding Chlorine to the water was introduced just then, as an alternative, as terrible as it was.

(*)it's said you're allowed to introduce one magical element in any story as long everything else is kept consistent.

If a nudist general hospital is a bridge too far for whatever reasons, a nudist health or wellness clinic might be a reasonable blend of the nude alternative and medical mainstream for the idea to work. Maybe the founder, Dr Heinrich Gruntfinkel of the renowned Zurich Naturist Institute deduced that clothing and fabrics were a major source of infection and health problems, so founded the nude wellness clinic to test his theories and advance good health the natural way. All the other rules and ideas and plot devices described above could apply without the absurdity perhaps of a naked hospital. Nurses, doctors, masseurs, consultants and other staff could all minister to patients in the nude and extol the virtues of nudity for good health. And Dr Gruntfinkel's equally famous colleague, Professor Sophia Kuntz joined him in the enterprise to promote her thesis that free use sex is the path to mental wellbeing. So the Gruntfinkel Kuntz Clinic offers the chance of both physical and mental wellbeing in an environment of naked treatment and prescribed fucking. It becomes the place where all the celebrities go for treatment, where the media shows up for the usual cross-promotional investigative advertorials, and where occasionally an ordinary member of the public finds themselves referred for a glimpse of what their betters enjoy.

(*)it's said you're allowed to introduce one magical element in any story as long everything else is kept consistent.
I think it was Ray Bradbury that is credited with saying that.

I had that quote in mind when I was thinking of a nudist clinic instead of a large hospital.

Another avenue to take with this is: skin is found to be far more resilient than what was perceived. This would not shock me if someday this was found to be true. The human body is amazing by its own right, and skin is the largest organ we have. It is not that far of a stretch to think, cleaning skin later is as effective, or more effective than pumping oil out of the ground, pumping it through an extruder, and wearing it as a cape in every conceivable way.

I love this idea!!

Great Idea.
Many years ago I worked in a hospital in Germany. The staff changing rooms were mixed sex, with staff just turning their backs to each other to get changed. For a staid Englishman like myself it took a bit of getting used to.
Germans and other Europeans are more relaxed about nudity and I think I would write this story based there, maybe even throwing a confused Englishman into the mix as well.

Back