Nude Day Ideas

ThanksForAllTheFish

Experienced
I need help thinking of a finale for my nude day story - if you were giving two friends a naked dare to complete, what would you tell them to do?

I would make them a couple... young, toned and good looking...
The challenge would be to seduce the highest number of people in a 24 hour period in a naturists group... BUT every conquest had to be at least 20 years older than the couple.

Hmm. Public sex on a nude beach. A crowd gathers to watch and they end up being ringed with naked people. Super stimulated and aroused, a stranger offers his cock while she's being fucked from behind and she wildly accepts it in her mouth. In no time flat, more blankets are brought over and another five or six men and women join in. When someone taps out, someone takes his or her place.

Hmm. Public sex on a nude beach. A crowd gathers to watch and they end up being ringed with naked people. Super stimulated and aroused, a stranger offers his cock while she's being fucked from behind and she wildly accepts it in her mouth. In no time flat, more blankets are brought over and another five or six men and women join in. When someone taps out, someone takes his or her place.
I have made love on a beach

A woman who isn't blind, in dark glasses, with a white cane led into a crowded posh restaurant. Her husband guides her to a seat at the table. She's wearing a low cut dress, and after he has her seated, he excuses himself for the moment. The woman's dress has slipped so one breast is hanging free. The poor innocent woman is sitting smiling quite unaware that her bare breast is exposed.

I need help thinking of a finale for my nude day story - if you were giving two friends a naked dare to complete, what would you tell them to do?
Without having read your story, I would say have them each give the other a lapdance and the dare is for them not to get aroused.

Could be fun in a “friend’s group where two of the members are dtf but need a push” kind of way

Back