NRA bans guns at their forum attended by Mike Pence

Not at all. Realizing I had overlooked your very first post, I read it, quoted it, and responded to the words you wrote. Pretty simple.

Clearly it's your choice to say "That's not what I meant," but I stand by my interpretation.

LMAO at the insults. Keep 'em coming, freak.

You've just done a fine job of burying yourself without any help from me. But, hell, I don't mind piling on...

You might want to brush up on the gun control movement, though

Riiiiiight.

sarcasm-meme.jpg

Flyer of Freak Flags in Flagstaff,
Ellie

Last edited:
All you had to do was point out the obvious: this wasn't the NRA's decision. That's why I personally shrugged at the OP. It was entirely the decision of the Secret Service. You can't fault the NRA for that. If it was their own private convention, different story.

You're the one who got buried because of the false equivalence you dredged out of your ass.

You've just done a fine job of burying yourself without any help from me. But, hell, I don't mind piling on...

Riiiiiight.

sarcasm-meme.jpg

Flyer of Freak Flags in Flagstaff,
Ellie

All you had to do was point out the obvious: this wasn't the NRA's decision. That's why I personally shrugged at the OP. It was entirely the decision of the Secret Service. You can't fault the NRA for that. If it was their own private convention, different story.

What the NRA believes doesn't matter. The Secret Service has the whip hand and if they say "no guns or no VP," the NRA simply has to choose. They chose VP.

Simply from Salisbury,
(and in my OP)
Shrugging in Shreveport,

Ellie

You're the one who got buried because of the false equivalence you dredged out of your ass.

Erm-hrm.

Apparently you're not satisfied with merely sticking your foot in your mouth. You've got to gnaw away and savor the toe jam.

Congrats. Your asshattery is now officially grotesque.

Dismissive in Des Moines,
Ellie

The decision was the Secret Service's and that's their job. The irony was the NRA and their hypocrisy. They won't admit they love pols more than children.

Asinine in Albany -- what do you expect? He lives to be annoying. Yawn.

I hope this will be at least interesting.

Busy, busy beavers.

Audience in Austin,
Ellie

lol

No, you've just shown that I'm lazy, and don't read threads. Plus why would I scour for more after your initial stupid statement?

You take chat boards WAY too seriously, freak

Erm-hrm.

Apparently you're not satisfied with merely sticking your foot in your mouth. You've got to gnaw away and savor the toe jam.

Congrats. Your asshattery is now officially grotesque.

Dismissive in Des Moines,
Ellie

Eh, when it comes to Pence and the SS, it's a moot point, to me. The NRA shows its fucked up priorities in plenty of other ways than this. jmo

He/she seems to have the same ego fixation as Dawn O'Day when it comes to posting on the internet. The nutjob vibe is strong.

The decision was the Secret Service's and that's their job. The irony was the NRA and their hypocrisy. They won't admit they love pols more than children.

Asinine in Albany -- what do you expect? He lives to be annoying. Yawn.

lol

No, you've just shown that I'm lazy, and don't read threads. Plus why would I scour for more after your initial stupid statement?

You take chat boards WAY too seriously, freak

Yikes.

Bad news, dear. Your numerous posts insisting on how much research and reading you did regarding my posts are in plain sight, so it's a little too late feign that attitude.

Revisionism isn't your strong suit.

Making Mincemeat of Masochists,
Ellie

You gals do realize that Mike Pence didn't speak at the NRA, because Donald Dick saw how many people would be there and wanted the notoriety for himself.:rolleyes:

You gals do realize that Mike Pence didn't speak at the NRA, because Donald Dick saw how many people would be there and wanted the notoriety for himself.:rolleyes:

Yet somehow I doubt that changed the Secret Service's "no firearms" rule.

Topical in the Tropics,
Ellie

And your numerous posts insisting I'm lazy and don't read, complete with cutting and pasting to show me things I obviously did not read, are in plain sight as well.

Let's review.

My initial comment was on the only old one I read: your 2nd post.

That led to your exclaiming how I don't scour the thread for everything else you yammer on about.

So I looked up the post with the link. That's 2.

Upon which you quoted your very first post, which I then read. That's 3 old ones.

I clearly did not see your post about Pence.

Compare that to all the cutting and pasting and encyclopedic research you did on this thread to respond: clear sign of nutter.

Yikes.

Bad news, dear. Your numerous posts insisting on how much research and reading you did regarding my posts are in plain sight, so it's a little too late feign that attitude.

Revisionism isn't your strong suit.

Making Mincemeat of Masochists,
Ellie

The SS likes to be in charge. Not to bring on Godwin's Law.:D
Rule 34 is more appropriate here. We've seen reports of SS parties on foreign turf, booze-sex-drugs-music-dwarves. Well, maybe no dwarves, but they can be added.

This thread should be in Story Ideas. A team of SS agents of wide-ranging age, experience, and sexuality are assigned to secure a VP appearance site in some third-world shithole, or maybe Europe. Cue the booze-sex-drugs-music-dwarf action. Does anyone pee on a pic of POTUS?

Meanwhile, the locked diplomatic courier bag is loaded with imported dildos.

Yet somehow I doubt that changed the Secret Service's "no firearms" rule.

I'm confused when Obama would go someplace and the Secret Service had guns they were a bunch of jack-booted thugs but when Pence goes someplace all the NRA people are happy to leave their guns at home and there's no complaints?

That's a very confusing stance. Either the NRA is a complete sham or they're a bunch of racists. Which one is it?

I'm confused when Obama would go someplace and the Secret Service had guns they were a bunch of jack-booted thugs but when Pence goes someplace all the NRA people are happy to leave their guns at home and there's no complaints?

That's a very confusing stance. Either the NRA is a complete sham or they're a bunch of racists. Which one is it?
Could be both.

So, the NRA agreed with the Secret Service about the gun ban? Or did they fight it like they do other gun bans and I just missed hearing about it?
They agreed to it because they know more gun density =/= more safety, they just parrot that line because they are the primary lobbying group representing gun manufacturers who obviously have a strong financial interest in increasing gun sales.

Last edited:
It wasn't a question of the NRA agreeing to it. It's the requirement for having the president or vice president show up to speak someplace--and a quite sensible requirement that should cover everyone else in public venues as well. They wanted the president or vice president to speak at the convention, so it wasn't a question of their agreement with anything.

Back