This Is The RWCJ’s Champion.

Lazaran

Literotica Guru
This orange POS was America’s Commander in Chief:

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-reported-disgust-wounded-veteran-sparks-fury-pure-scum-1828949?amp=1

From the article:

The anecdote included in the story describes how Trump reacted to the severely wounded Army captain whom Milley selected to sing God Bless America at his 2019 welcome ceremony at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall. Luis Avila, who served five combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, was left almost completely paralyzed by the detonation of an improvised explosive device in 2011.

Avila's bio on the Gary Sinise Foundation's website says that he had his leg amputated after the attack and suffered two strokes, two heart attacks and brain damage as a result of his injuries.

"It rained that day, and the ground was soft; at one point Avila's wheelchair threatened to topple over. Milley's wife, Hollyanne, ran to help Avila, as did Vice President Mike Pence," wrote Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic.

"After Avila's performance, Trump walked over to congratulate him, but then said to Milley, within earshot of several witnesses, 'Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that, the wounded.' Never let Avila appear in public again, Trump told Milley."

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

SAD!!!

Odd? This happened in 2019 and Fung decided now’s a good time to bring this up. Sounds like a Blasey Ford style hit job. Is there an election cycle coming up soon? 🤣

Odd? This happened in 2019 and Fung decided now’s a good time to bring this up. Sounds like a Blasey Ford style hit job. Is there an election cycle coming up soon? 🤣
How long ago was the access Hollywood tape? It was just beeeeaaaaaauuuutiful.

Did he say it? Was it just kept under wraps until now?

Does it make you love him even more as he denigrates veterans? Clearly it does.

Oh we know, you wore a “uniform.” No way it was a service uniform or you wouldn’t be reacting like this.

And if it was a service uniform (doubtful), no way you saw anything while in it and rode a desk while others were out there in the shit.

So crawl away you disgusting excuse of a person and keep slurping the Cheeto.

I love Trump and only for that fact that he lives rent-free in your head.

I think that you're terrified that you will have nothing after you evict him, not even your dignity.

I think that you're terrified that you will have nothing after you evict him, not even your dignity.
Good morning Cap'n Hypocrite. Of course the guy who whines about civility "loves" Trump, the most uncivil president ever.

At least you're consistent in having absolutely no values other than hate.

^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

The report of corporal bone spurs disparaging a service member who gave nearly everything should live in every decent American’s head. - Especially when they go to the ballot box in 2024.

That ^ obviously excludes the PB’s resident Deplorables.

And I suppose there’s a more relevant domestic political enemy for Democrats to focus on than the one term, twice impeached, three time cheater, four time indicted, insurrection fomenting, 2024 "republican" front-runner ???

🙄

👉 VinnyVeritASS 🤣

🇺🇸

At least you finally admit what we already knew. Thanks for sharing, trumptard.

They needed a win, didn’t matter what they voted for to get it. Twice.

What is truly ironic, is that the far left in 2016, with the SCOTUS in the balance, couldn’t overlook Hillary Clinton’s relatively minor flaws and take the "win".

🙄

The damage inflicted on the country by the corrupt orange traitor is matched only by the damage inflicted by the radical right wing majority on the SCOTUS.

JFC

SAD!!!

What is truly ironic, is that the far left in 2016, with the SCOTUS in the balance, couldn’t overlook Hillary Clinton’s relatively minor flaws and take the "win".

🙄

The damage inflicted on the country by the corrupt orange traitor is matched only by the damage inflicted by the radical right wing majority on the SCOTUS.

JFC

SAD!!!
Some of that was her hubris as well. She didn’t take the win at all cost own the libs seriously enough in 16. I think the lesson was learned but still needs a refresher for 24. Three cycles of losing makes the next one even more important.

Some of that was her hubris as well. She didn’t take the win at all cost own the libs seriously enough in 16. I think the lesson was learned but still needs a refresher for 24. Three cycles of losing makes the next one even more important.

Yeah, I conceded that Hillary was flawed, but that doesn’t excuse the far left not voting for her like the country and the SCOTUS depended on it. - because the country and the SCOTUS depended on it.

If the far left backslides in 2024 and doesn’t vote for President Biden, because he couldn’t deliver on some promises due to "republican” obstruction and a few conservative "democrats", then they deserve the country they will be persecuted and exploited in.

*nods*

Yeah, I conceded that Hillary was flawed, but that doesn’t excuse the far left not voting for her like the country and the SCOTUS depended on it. - because the country and the SCOTUS depended on it.

If the far left backslides in 2024 and doesn’t vote for President Biden, because he couldn’t deliver on some promises due to "republican” obstruction and a few conservative "democrats", then they deserve the country they will be persecuted and exploited in.

*nods*
Elections always take everyone who gives a damn to show up. It’s the candidates job to inspire-but for the MAGA crowd to dupe.

Elections always take everyone who gives a damn to show up. It’s the candidates job to inspire-but for the MAGA crowd to dupe.

Hillary Clinton’s ability to “inspire” should have been a minor consideration in 2016 with the threat to the country posed by the corrupt orange traitor and several looming SCOTUS retirements.

*nods*

Hillary Clinton’s ability to “inspire” should have been a minor consideration in 2016 with the threat to the country posed by the corrupt orange traitor and several looming SCOTUS retirements.

*nods*
Should have been, but unfortunately it wasn’t the case and we got the Cheeto in chief.

But if the R’s were honorable… it would be one less. Too soon to vote in 16, push her through in 1/4 the time in 20.

Since they already cooked up their “fraud” scheme they wanted to make sure they had all they needed on the court.

This orange POS was America’s Commander in Chief:

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-reported-disgust-wounded-veteran-sparks-fury-pure-scum-1828949?amp=1

From the article:

The anecdote included in the story describes how Trump reacted to the severely wounded Army captain whom Milley selected to sing God Bless America at his 2019 welcome ceremony at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall. Luis Avila, who served five combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, was left almost completely paralyzed by the detonation of an improvised explosive device in 2011.

Avila's bio on the Gary Sinise Foundation's website says that he had his leg amputated after the attack and suffered two strokes, two heart attacks and brain damage as a result of his injuries.

"It rained that day, and the ground was soft; at one point Avila's wheelchair threatened to topple over. Milley's wife, Hollyanne, ran to help Avila, as did Vice President Mike Pence," wrote Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic.

"After Avila's performance, Trump walked over to congratulate him, but then said to Milley, within earshot of several witnesses, 'Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that, the wounded.' Never let Avila appear in public again, Trump told Milley."

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

SAD!!!
Milley the traitor

More Mush From the “Elites:” Military incompetence and analytical mush from David Ignatius and the Washington Post. “There is an ongoing campaign to paint Milley as the savior of the Constitution from an insane President Trump. Ignatius’ puff piece is part of that campaign. . . . But I think that we can all agree that Milley’s promise to tell the Chinese if we were going to attack them was ‘bold.’ But it is not a boldness to be admired.

Back