Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun Saturday!

It was and is

Goodness! I think I may have to use this for later for some... "quiet time."

well thank you. I plan to add a few more things, assuming I am not being watch

well crap. I just remembered I suck at both. um, I want to feel your cock inside my wet cunt. that is kind of sexy and nasty. kind of is really all I have, otherwise it gets cheesy

Fuck your hot!

thank you

You are both sexy and nasty and yes that is a good start.

Well thanks, and that is about where it begins and ends lol. I prefer to use my mouth for other things

And so very lovely
Thank you

Lovely photos so far today. A mix of all sorts.

Yeah, I am enjoying the artsy thing today, so trying to give a bit of variety as I am big on variety myself

Hotter than women's golf!:cattail:

Not sure if that is a compliment or not as i am pretty sure women's golf is not hot. Women's wrestling, dance, tennis, cheerleading, gymnastics, mixed martial arts sure, hell even swimming, but golf. I an quite sure I have never looked at anyone playing golf and thought "fuck, that is making me hot and wet". And there is a lot of things that make me wet.

that's what she said

haha, tequilla usually does that. really, there are two types of women with tequilla, ones who get drunk and their slutty side shows, and ones who get drunk and their crazy side shows. (I personally am both, because I am fun like that...best to keep me at home, otherwise, I will find a body of water to go run to and jump in, barbed wire be damned.)

Vacation with her and two of her friends. They went to the bar for happy hour. They returned two hours and all three were reving clothing before the door was closed. They went into the Jacuzzi.

Yes I would really enjoy that. As long as I get to use my mouth on your delicious looking pussy.

Vacation with her and two of her friends. They went to the bar for happy hour. They returned two hours and all three were reving clothing before the door was closed. They went into the Jacuzzi.

Oh I have been there. Though last time was almost 3 years ago, and it was only one friend. But yes, I've been there.

You are so Hotter then the sun!!!:cattail:
Oh, there has to be something in between golf and the sun. The sun sets too high of a standard.

Yes I would really enjoy that. As long as I get to use my mouth on your delicious looking pussy.

Well, that is something I never say no to. (Quite literally, I am racking my brain, and I can't think of a single time saying no to that)

Oh I have been there. Though last time was almost 3 years ago, and it was only one friend. But yes, I've been there.

Oh, there has to be something in between golf and the sun. The sun sets too high of a standard.

Well, that is something I never say no to. (Quite literally, I am racking my brain, and I can't think of a single time saying no to that)

Love tequila and hotel Jacuzzis

Love tequila and hotel Jacuzzis

Well it started with wine, ended with whatever the hell we could find that we hadn't already emptied, and it was a vacation beach house.

So can your ankles fit beside your head? :devil: Okay, that may be a bit too much, but I bet you look damn good with your legs hooked under the knees and pushed back.

Well the answer to that question depends on whether wine, vodka, or tequila was on the menu. Sober, knees on shoulders, no ppoblem, ankles by head, not likely. Less than sober, well I can do a full vertical split as my sock is caught in the barbed wire of the fence I just scaled and jumped down from not realizing lol.

I was going to write "You are hotter than a supernova":cattail:

Let's go with candle. I can do candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back