Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video does some great things too
Sights and sounds equally arousing.
I'm off for a little more me time too

Justa

Sometimes you are just that one to start the day the "right" way.

Or is the answer simply, "yes"?

sure, lets go with that

Who doesn't have red with chocolate? Those who do should be bound on a bed and their ass flogged raw. Okay, that's a little extreme, but you get my drift. :devil:

haha.

Just what I needed.
glad to provide

Hot damn!
Love the shots here. Almost time lapse in style, love seeing it deep in you.
What a sight you are.
Cannot get enough of a woman playing, can watch it for ages and ages until It all becomes too much for me and I need to join in.
You would be a great one to watch....and an even better one to join.

thank you. and now I find myself curious how long "ages and ages" actually is when watching a women jilling off until the time one must join. And thank you

Video does some great things too
Sights and sounds equally arousing.
I'm off for a little more me time too
glad you enjoyed

Holy fuck was that a hot video of you!
I wish I was there to help you out personally.
thank you. I agree

Love the progression, pouty pussy, wet pussy, and the finale, drowned pussy. Such a good video to watch. Just wishing it was me there with you.

thank you. that was what I was going for at the end there, and I agree.

Sometimes you are just that one to start the day the "right" way.

nice

personally, if I wanted to start the day off right, the best part of waking up, would be a tongue in my cunt. However, it never works that way. So just cartoons, monster energy, pop tarts, and web surfing

You needed me to be taking care of your tits while you fingered your pussy. Then other things can happen.;)

How so?

Thank you. Your day must be as mundane as mine lol.

I do like when things work out that way

Well I can get off for quite a while.

Now, don't judge the site by me (heck, just this week I was informed my trampy ass confirmed all of the prejudices one user had against this site, which is funny as I thought the biggest prejudice is that it is all men, and that some are just pretty damn good at pretending to be chicks). But point being, this site rocks, and I am unique like everyone else (and just to have it on record, not a man)

Seriously though, glad you are enjoying and hope your shit isn't all too serious

I could watch you play for hours and I would give you a rub for your money. I always wanted to get together and just masturbate with a female friend. Let me know if you want to have a masturbation thon. Also, I do not care what you have in your panties, but believe me I know you are a sexy female. I am not opposed to a chick with dick, especially if she had your sexy tits. I am an equally opportunity lover, 😂.

Thanks and I try not think about serious things when I am on here. I just enjoy the people, pics, vids, etc and stroke away. I love to get off not matter how much I work out or cycle, I am always horny.

I just love the vid...so hot thank you
thank you. I enjoyed making it (well them, there were a few after that evening) But obviously I was going to enjoy it anyway, I just turned phones camera on because I could

Works for me :cattail:
I thought so too.

You needed me to be taking care of your tits while you fingered your pussy. Then other things can happen.;)
I agree

Hot damn, wonderful wee vid, loved that :rose::rose::rose::rose:
thank you

Can I clean you up with my tongue please.... I would love too taste your sweet juices.
Might be harder than you think.....cleaning that is.

I could watch you play for hours and I would give you a rub for your money. I always wanted to get together and just masturbate with a female friend. Let me know if you want to have a masturbation thon. Also, I do not care what you have in your panties, but believe me I know you are a sexy female. I am not opposed to a chick with dick, especially if she had your sexy tits. I am an equally opportunity lover, 😂.

Thanks and I try not think about serious things when I am on here. I just enjoy the people, pics, vids, etc and stroke away. I love to get off not matter how much I work out or cycle, I am always horny.

Well thanks.

And good to know. I will be honest, I am sexually attracted to those who meet rigid definitions of stereotypical gender rolls. I try to make myself more open minded, and I have had many friends who don't meet them, but they just don't turn me on. I am probably more rigid about a man's gender role for me to be attracted to him. From not walking better in heels or wearing my sexy underthings better than I do, to expecting the closest male to protect me from the scary spider or bee. And yeah, don't ask me why if you have a penis, you are automatically the one elected to catch the scary spider and take it outside. You just are. It was probably that way since humans lived in caves. And if you are afraid of the scary spider, I will tease you about it, even though I am as well. But haha,I know early on with lit, several people had doubts that I wasn't some odd dude who liked pretending to be a chick. lol. Even now, I still occasionally get messages from people saying they have enjoyed my thread for months, but lurked as they were sure I wasn't real. Always makes me giggle, because if I was fake, I would have given myself a much better house. Oh and I'd be driving some new sporty car rather than the 97 cavalier that I do drive. Oh and an awesome and fun job.

And i try hard not to take anything too seriously, ever. It causes such stress. also, shouldn't we all love to get off

OMFG!!!!! I have found my fav vid of alll time. I came hard with you at about the same time. Hearing, seeing and watching you get off was Amazing. My cock is still throbbing. May have to go for round three...

Thank you you sexy lady!!!!!!!!

Well, thanks. I actually went into my toy box after that clip, so I obviously support rounds 3,4,5,6,7 etc.

Very true and i couldn't agree more. I think we all have the right to get off and if watching you get off is wrong then i don't want to be right!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back