Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gone one day and you melt the internet with pics and videos sweet lordy you sexy girl, glad I was in my loose robe and now just stunned at your new level of erotic beauty! :heart:

Jutsa you have such a lovely sexy fortune cookie I would love to open and taste, fun toys for a fun lady:nana:

Downing Gatorade aid being very wicked totally your fault you wicked sexy beauty.

And now I want to get you all dirty again so I can wash you myself!

I am sure I will be dirty again very soon.

there are some very sinful thoughts I am having right now :cattail:

Oh really.

I'm gone one day and you melt the internet with pics and videos sweet lordy you sexy girl, glad I was in my loose robe and now just stunned at your new level of erotic beauty! :heart:

Jutsa you have such a lovely sexy fortune cookie I would love to open and taste, fun toys for a fun lady:nana:

Downing Gatorade aid being very wicked totally your fault you wicked sexy beauty.

Haha. Well I do enjoy my Saturdays. And thank you, glad you are enjoying playing catch up. I will accept the blame, I do like leading the pathway to temptation.

pure erotic delight and finger-lickin' good too

Mmm thank you

As long as your here i can guarantee it!

But getting you all clean again is part of the fun!:devil:

Yes I do love a hot steamy shower.

so sexy and delicious.
Thank you.

Yes, all clean, but after showing all of these naughty pictures, that beautiful bottom of yours should be spanked!

I probably do deserve a good spanking

I love that wet hair, naked look

Thank you
Well I wear it usually at least 6 days a week (and probably slack one lol)

Well, thanks. I actually went into my toy box after that clip, so I obviously support rounds 3,4,5,6,7 etc.

I would to see and be part of those rounds. Also, I have no problem cleaning up all those sweet juices. Please cover me... I enjoy that. As for the spiders, I have no problem killing them for you if that is what it takes. 😁

Wow those are some great pics and vids! Wish I could say I am comfortable with my own sexuality. I am not. I guess I have preconceived notions of what a relationship should be like; any deviation and I just am not interested. People keep telling me not to settle though. Question then is, do I adjust my standards, or hold fast to principles of honor and integrity. I’ve been tempted (just recently too) about my views on relationships. Aim for the heavens, and end up among the stars. Guess I have ramblings of my own today

With a man to get to all your hard to reach wet areas for you.

Would be nice

Looking gorgeous with wet hair.

Thank you

I would to see and be part of those rounds. Also, I have no problem cleaning up all those sweet juices. Please cover me... I enjoy that. As for the spiders, I have no problem killing them for you if that is what it takes. 😁

Well thanks. But I prefer the spider to be taken outside. Just because I dislike them, doesn't mean they deserve to die. Heck the world would be much leas populated if that were the case.

So sexy... would love to scrub your back for you and whatever else I can help with...

Yes please.

So sexy ,so beautiful, so clean of body,so dirty of mind ,fortunately for us!! :cattail:

Thank you. I try.

So beautiful. :heart:

Thank you.

That innocent face is sin free.

Oh yes, so very innocent

Wohoo ! Another one for my favourites collection. :D

Well thanks.

Wow those are some great pics and vids! Wish I could say I am comfortable with my own sexuality. I am not. I guess I have preconceived notions of what a relationship should be like; any deviation and I just am not interested. People keep telling me not to settle though. Question then is, do I adjust my standards, or hold fast to principles of honor and integrity. I’ve been tempted (just recently too) about my views on relationships. Aim for the heavens, and end up among the stars. Guess I have ramblings of my own today

Well I guess my answer would need more specific details on your views and standards. But who the he'll am I to give advice. I am not so comfortable myself and hide a lot of things about my sexuality in the real world.

I'm not sure water is a good enough solvent for my sins ;)
You look like a naughty version of Anne Hathaway :D (especially in the second pic)

Haha. I can feel you there, and thank you

Or we spend a lot of time worshiping.. And I could worship that body of yours all Sunday long!!! Just saying!!!:kiss::rose:

I'd be down for that kind of worship, or you'd be, something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back