Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the solution is not signing into Facebook or any electronic device if you dont want to get sucked into work when off. I always tell people I am going camping on vacations or long weekends. I haven't been camping in like 20 years, but I tell people that, so I can say I will not have access to any electronic device and will be unreachable lol

thank you

thank you

thank you and lol

thank you

i made lust a weekend. and thanks

thank you. glad you enjoyed.

Well thanks, glad to hear I am entertaining someone.

I should start telling people that when I'm off, I am unavailable unless it's a major problem and then only supervisors can contact me.

I've not been camping with my wife in 30 years. My wife's idea of camping is going to the beach and being at a hotel without room service lol. She's spoiled. I'll tent for a few days to decompress with only my cell phone and that's on for emergency only.

Wow....loved parts one and two, seeing and hearing you, mmmmmm, hope you continue the other parts leading up to your sexy finale:devil: I’m going to be taking multiple breaks today to rewatch you gorgeous, you continue to amaze and arouse, thank you!
thank you. sorry I have no super awesome finally planned

*LOL* I keep getting hung up on coveting someone else's wife!
haha. maybe someday I will do the 10 commandments, ok maybe not, there are some real bad ones in there

Dayummmmm and double Dayummm!!!!
thank you

You sure make it "hard" to ignore your pictures!!! *LOL*
i try

Florida Tourist Bureau should hire you for the next campaign!!!
haha

Envious of that toy!!!
well thanks

whoohooo!
;)

Permission to enter, please!!!!!
sure

Takes your breath away...so sensual!!!
thank you

That was so hot that even my tongue is hard!!!
thank you

I have some very carnal thoughts about finding you on your knees in front of me....
hey, that was supposed to be washing away sin, not encouraging it ;)

It's been a long time since I shaved a woman.
yeah, I have never had someone shave me. I am not sure that I am that trustinf

I should start telling people that when I'm off, I am unavailable unless it's a major problem and then only supervisors can contact me.

I've not been camping with my wife in 30 years. My wife's idea of camping is going to the beach and being at a hotel without room service lol. She's spoiled. I'll tent for a few days to decompress with only my cell phone and that's on for emergency only.

eh, tried that, didn't work, hence "camping". And yeah, hotel at the beach sounds better. the bugs in florida are not to be underestimated

OMG...just OMG!!
;)

Fuck that was awesome!
I loved hearing your juicy pussy and moans.
thank you

Past your 30s shower sex is risky and Justa is a klutz a curvy busty lusty sexy AF klutz.

And a wicked sexy girl that makes me lust daily for her :kiss:
exactly, and thank you.

LOL - doing the ten commandments could get interesting, though I am sure there are good stories there. I always tell people I'm nine out of ten when it comes to breaking the commandments, then I let them guess which one I haven't broken yet. It can lead to some entertaining conversations.

Oh Oh Ohhhhh

If only we could see how wet you got after you came darlin.. Id love to see just how wet you get.. Just sayin

eh, tried that, didn't work, hence "camping". And yeah, hotel at the beach sounds better. the bugs in florida are not to be underestimated

Palmetto bugs crunching under my bare feet at 4 in the morning was such a great memory during my first trip to FL. The second was a bit better: February and in Daytona. The third trip was best, at 17 to play in an indoor soccer tournament, my flight was overbooked so I was bumped to the next flight and to first class, then 5 nights in a good sized suite (with a Piggly Wiggly AND 7-11 short walking distances :D)

We go to either Hampton Beach NH or Virginia Beach, neither have hotels with room service :eek:

thank you. and now I find myself curious how long "ages and ages" actually is when watching a women jilling off until the time one must join. And thank you

As long as is needed or as long as can be tolerated. Not always the same thing.
Anticipation is a wonderful addition to playtimes.

Love your videos! Cant help but think of my cock, there, in place of the toy fucking and loving your lovely wet pussy!.. yes you have me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back