Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it usually does, but if singing metal about a chick burying someone in a shallow grave by a floral and animal painted shed, the growl is needed.

And thanks, yes please, I could really use a massage.

Only if they don't fuck it up by sounding lame. Call me a snob or whatever, but I guess I'm particular about it. My friend can do this growly, evil type voice that sounds badass and it isn't anything like death metal. Some of that stuff is way too over the top in trying to sound "brutal" lol.

lick

And in case anyone really wants to know what Justa's Friday night excitement is, lounging around in my underwear, got sucked into Big Trouble in Little China, and avoided getting sucked into The Crow. Big plans obviously.

Cute socks and sexy soft curves of your thighs, my fingers ache to softly slide across those smooth curves

Beautiful sweetheart and I would love to watch that movie with you.
Kisses
Kaz

well thank you.

Yeah, digging holes with a shovel sucks. Luckily they're pretty versatile so you can do other things with them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQOw-_H4yE :D

impressive, never really looked at a shovel that way

fuck the shovel, it's the bad ass top that scares me. And you look pissed.

I do like that top, even if I can't possibly close it, lol

Only if they don't fuck it up by sounding lame. Call me a snob or whatever, but I guess I'm particular about it. My friend can do this growly, evil type voice that sounds badass and it isn't anything like death metal. Some of that stuff is way too over the top in trying to sound "brutal" lol.

lick

oh a growling snob. haha. and yes many went way over the top lol. Honestly, I am not really a death metal fan, more industrial, but of course I have listened to a lot. Hell, I have watched a death metal band perform probably more recently than a southern redneck woman my age should (Female Dylan, I have mentioned before, recently married a man who is in a death metal band) However, of course, girlfriends and I have tried to sing many things (badly) I can't really pull the growl off at all. If it comes to death metal, I am really just better at the moaning and screaming background effects. Now, our rendition of Girls Just Want To Have Fun fell somewhere around howling dogs attacking cats, and could be probably be used in interrogations as a method of psychological torture.

Cute socks and sexy soft curves of your thighs, my fingers ache to softly slide across those smooth curves

well thanks. I do have many cute pairs of socks. At curves, I do have those too.

Sugar, do do do do do do
Aww honey honey, do do do do do do

Mmm. Candy. Who doesn't enjoy candy.

And you can suck me in any time you likr!

Mmm. I suspect I could. :devil:

Lust! Again that's all I can think about when I see your sexy body!

Correct. Today is lust.

I LOVE "Big Trouble in Little China." That movie is the bomb!

And who wouldn't. It is amusing.

Well it has to be lust on my side, lusting after you. 🤪

Well thanks. And indeed today is lust.

You've sucked me in and have given me very lustful thoughts.
And if I haven't mentioned it before your legs are stunning.

And in case anyone really wants to know what Justa's Friday night excitement is, lounging around in my underwear, got sucked into Big Trouble in Little China, and avoided getting sucked into The Crow. Big plans obviously.

That pussy looks so tempting.... wish my Friday night could have been with my face buried in that sexy pussy of yours babe. Any who, at least I stroke this cock to you a few times. Thanks for helping us guys and gals get our cocks and clits off. You are amazing!

Definitely lust. If it isn't for you, it definitely is for me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Oh it is lust. I always like that story

That pussy looks so tempting.... wish my Friday night could have been with my face buried in that sexy pussy of yours babe. Any who, at least I stroke this cock to you a few times. Thanks for helping us guys and gals get our cocks and clits off. You are amazing!

Well thank you. And no thanks needed. Again the sharing of at least the sexy pictures gets me. Same with the risk of the work pictures. The silly ones make me smile. OK the random ramblings is because I am bored, like to make friends, and it is my thread, I can do what I want. People who don't like it don't have to visit it. Overall I guess it is a mutually beneficial situation

I want to see the video of this sin... I would love to see you masturbsting jsut like that in that pic. So sexy my dear. I am so about to blow a load to this one....

Oh you will. I can drag lust out all weekend, because it is again my thread. Granted the videos will be trimmed, I mean how many hours does someone want to watch me get off for. I assume will just do a couple 2 minute clips based on what method and what point last Saturday evening when I took all the sin pics.

Looks like a good replica of me, I don’t remember sending you a casting.

Beautiful.

lol, how does it feel to have your cock in stores all across the world and all over the internet.

thank you

Well I guess I'll be sliding my cock into you now.

that is almost always a welcome event (though will admit, it can be distracting sometimes. while cooking on the stove for example)

Oh..........my
well, I made it black and white, so it is artsy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back