Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need to scooch way forward to the edge of your chair... Remove your jeans.. And together we could pull those Black panties down.. I just love watching them slide slowly over and off of your sweet spot. You would need to grab both arm rests as I am REALLY hungry.. When your back arches and your thighs tighten.. Go ahead and grab the back of my head and pull me in DEEP.. Mmmmm. I just love that taste and smell.. Nom Nom Nom

Thank you teacher! I'll endeavor to do them up right.

I look forward to it

You would need to scooch way forward to the edge of your chair... Remove your jeans.. And together we could pull those Black panties down.. I just love watching them slide slowly over and off of your sweet spot. You would need to grab both arm rests as I am REALLY hungry.. When your back arches and your thighs tighten.. Go ahead and grab the back of my head and pull me in DEEP.. Mmmmm. I just love that taste and smell.. Nom Nom Nom

yes, that does sound like a good way to spend a lunch break. Why do mine never work out that way lol

my oh so sexy outfit of a long sleeved ribbed heather grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and fuchsia and blue animal print socks. And the added class of triscuit crumbs on my chair as I was eating them. 50/50 there might be some in my bra too. oh, don't you wish your girlfriend was as put together as me lol

and fine, boobs

well it depends, are you happy with a B or are you trying to be an A student and looking for extra credit.

Sooooo balnoette bras are not possible for you are they?

Lunch

If you ever find yourself in Northern Michigan.. You could be my lunch:kiss::heart::rose:

I hope So! As I plan to make you happy. And hopefully more....

good.

If you ever find yourself in Northern Michigan.. You could be my lunch:kiss::heart::rose:

oh I haven't been to Michigan in a long long time. Not one of the states I help with.

Have a good weekend Justa... Thanks for the fun

thanks you too. and I always enjoy chit chat, especially while working. because ya know, it breaks up the monotony

Mon Dieu!

C'est magnifique!

(Can ya tell I had to deal with some Quebecois today?)

Mon Dieu!

C'est magnifique!

(Can ya tell I had to deal with some Quebecois today?)

Well thanks. And now I am jealous. If I get the privilege of people talking in another language while I am talking with them, it is Hindi or Bengali or actually, I have no idea because I can't tell the Indo-Aryan languages apart and do not understand any of them. Do you work with those in Canada often?

Well thanks. And now I am jealous. If I get the privilege of people talking in another language while I am talking with them, it is Hindi or Bengali or actually, I have no idea because I can't tell the Indo-Aryan languages apart and do not understand any of them. Do you work with those in Canada often?

About once a month they call. I usually get someone who does speak English well, with an accent, but today I had someone who seemed to refuse to speak English. He was a total tool.

We have a few Hindu and Bengali speakers in the company. I usually am the "translator" for Quebecois. I can read the translation app on the computer quickly and have a good grasp of the language to start LOL

About once a month they call. I usually get someone who does speak English well, with an accent, but today I had someone who seemed to refuse to speak English. He was a total tool.

We have a few Hindu and Bengali speakers in the company. I usually am the "translator" for Quebecois. I can read the translation app on the computer quickly and have a good grasp of the language to start LOL

Well, hopefully, it wasn't a long call. I mean I like to mess with total tools as much as anyone, but even that can only go on so long before they really start to piss you off. I guess your day is going worse than mine, as I haven't had to deal with a total tool today, and only one half tool, but the night is young.

Foreign languages are generally only spoken when the foreigners talk almost themselves. Though it does make me wonder what they are saying lol.

I don't know how much I will get to be around today. It was decided that I would get the privilege of teaching a class today, so I really should prepare to have a clue what I am going to say and in what order. And worse, it isn't a class for regular people whom I know, it is a class for less experienced peers across the county, most of whom I don't know. Which means it will likely be awkward geeks who are uncomfortable with speaking. yippie. Positive side, our boss sent an email that he is sick, so I assume he won't join, and it will just be my unknown peers. Thus I can probably start with some warnings about me. like similar to a Chihuahua on speed when I get going so please interrupt if you aren't following because I hopped around in a non linear way. That I swear often, so sorry if I offend your oh so sensitive ears, ok not that sorry. Maybe some smart ass and sarcasm. Hopefully, that will lighten them up so it isn't me just talking for hours, and they actually participate, sharing thoughts and ideas in a free flowing exchange. I find it necessary to break people in so they act like, well people, instead of good corporate silent robots in order to obtain true collaboration and exchanges. fun fun.

anyway, it is another day and another sin.

name that sin

Perhaps Wrath????

And yes today's answer was wrath.

It is always wise and a useful skill to be able to recognize the look of one who is considering beating someone to death with a shovel and burying them in the back yard.

Though I will admit, when it comes to using a shovel, especially to dig holes, my sloth kicks in

plus, my shed, with the badly painted butterfly, tree, rabbit, and squirrel, likely dim the whole beating one to death with a shovel look.

From that look, I am thinking that one would not want to piss you off!!! Just saying!!!

And I love the sweater pics.... have a fun weekend sexy lady!!!:rose::kiss:

Perhaps Wrath????

Indeed. You get an A

From that look, I am thinking that one would not want to piss you off!!! Just saying!!!

And I love the sweater pics.... have a fun weekend sexy lady!!!:rose::kiss:

And yet people still piss me off, lol.

And thank you. I will hope for a fun weekend, however I expect it will not be all that. Hope that yours is sexy and fun.

Well, hopefully, it wasn't a long call. I mean I like to mess with total tools as much as anyone, but even that can only go on so long before they really start to piss you off. I guess your day is going worse than mine, as I haven't had to deal with a total tool today, and only one half tool, but the night is young.

Foreign languages are generally only spoken when the foreigners talk almost themselves. Though it does make me wonder what they are saying lol.

20 minutes. Short.

Mom's family spoke Polish. Dad's spoke Quebecois French and Mohawk. I can understand thick accents.

It is always wise and a useful skill to be able to recognize the look of one who is considering beating someone to death with a shovel and burying them in the back yard.

Though I will admit, when it comes to using a shovel, especially to dig holes, my sloth kicks in

http://i.imgur.com/yorh78El.jpg

plus, my shed, with the badly painted butterfly, tree, rabbit, and squirrel, likely dim the whole beating one to death with a shovel look.

Sounds like an awesome metal song.

20 minutes. Short.

Mom's family spoke Polish. Dad's spoke Quebecois French and Mohawk. I can understand thick accents.

That is cool. My family only spoke English. Well unless inebriated slurring is a language, then I am quite fluent lol.

Sounds like an awesome metal song.

Haha. But I don't have the death metal growl down. It would so need the death metal growl.

And in case anyone really wants to know what Justa's Friday night excitement is, lounging around in my underwear, got sucked into Big Trouble in Little China, and avoided getting sucked into The Crow. Big plans obviously.

That is cool. My family only spoke English. Well unless inebriated slurring is a language, then I am quite fluent lol.

Haha. But I don't have the death metal growl down. It would so need the death metal growl.

My maternal great-grandmother was alive until I was 27! She came from what's now Polabd and her English was heavily-accented at best. So we learned words and phrases, especially the swear words lol

Eh, it isn't necessarily required. Some honestly sound like utter shit and just plain stupid trying to make growling noises.

And in case anyone really wants to know what Justa's Friday night excitement is, lounging around in my underwear, got sucked into Big Trouble in Little China, and avoided getting sucked into The Crow. Big plans obviously.

http://i.imgur.com/2fprwBFm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/R3nqFidm.jpg

Damn those are some fucking sexy legs. Do your legs need a massage? I can massage them...with my lips.

My maternal great-grandmother was alive until I was 27! She came from what's now Polabd and her English was heavily-accented at best. So we learned words and phrases, especially the swear words lol

Very cool. My great grandmother passed away not that long ago (people often live into their 100s in my family). She only cursed in English, but was impressive when bitching about her hubby who left her 30 years prior.

Eh, it isn't necessarily required. Some honestly sound like utter shit and just plain stupid trying to make growling noises.

Damn those are some fucking sexy legs. Do your legs need a massage? I can massage them...with my lips.

Oh it usually does, but if singing metal about a chick burying someone in a shallow grave by a floral and animal painted shed, the growl is needed.

And thanks, yes please, I could really use a massage.

Beautiful sweetheart and I would love to watch that movie with you.
Kisses
Kaz

Yeah, digging holes with a shovel sucks. Luckily they're pretty versatile so you can do other things with them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQOw-_H4yE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back