Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
Alcohol can lower them but can make them higher ;)

Well now, I have seen alcohol make several things go higher (skirts for example) but I have never seen alcohol make standards or inhibitions higher

Gotta be lust! It is the sin I am experiencing now!:devil:

correct, and good, sin likes company

Damn hot you sexy lady!
thank you

Well it seems that sliding my cock into you is most welcome at this point in time. I'll be sure to keep us away from any hot stove. Ah fuck the flirting, this pic is making me horny and wanting to fuck you.

Well since lust is the sin of the day, it would be. And I am glad my oh so artsy pictures are translating so well today.

I don’T have any toys, but i do have something to play with:devil:

mmmm. that is always good. I can bring toys too, if you would like.

stockings, garter belt, and heels naked enough?

A gift to those of us that miss out on the finer things in life.

I've seen strange things happen when it comes to alcohol, even standards go higher

You will have to share that story.

stockings, garter belt, and heels naked enough?

A gift to those of us that miss out on the finer things in life.

I am glad you enjoy. We know how I enjoy fun underthings.

Aw, so kind of you to offer your tits for some hot cum to cool them off. :heart:

Well, I am giving like that.

You will have to share that story.

I am glad you enjoy. We know how I enjoy fun underthings.

Well, I am giving like that.

I worked at a bar. A woman came in with her "friend." He was plying her with quality drinks. But as she downed the vodka, the more she would not listen to him. Finally, he became frustrated with her and left. I had to call a cab for her.

Vodka made her see how ugly he was LOL

I worked at a bar. A woman came in with her "friend." He was plying her with quality drinks. But as she downed the vodka, the more she would not listen to him. Finally, he became frustrated with her and left. I had to call a cab for her.

Vodka made her see how ugly he was LOL

Lol. Well that was on him. Expecting a drunk chick to listen, please, that is not how it works. That is not how it works at all.

I love watching the interaction of drunk chicks with the men who brought them. Dumbass men!

Well in their defense, drunk chicks can go from woohoo, to naked, to screaming at you, to crying in a corner, to everything in between at pretty much lightning speed. One must tread carefully.

Too bad you're only hundreds of miles away. Giving is a bit hard so far away. ;)

Yeah, my tits are big, but not quite that big. Next closest zipcode is about the best I can do.

Well in their defense, drunk chicks can go from woohoo, to naked, to screaming at you, to crying in a corner, to everything in between at pretty much lightning speed. One must tread carefully.

Yeah, my tits are big, but not quite that big. Next closest zipcode is about the best I can do.

I learned early that it's best to not do anything with a drunk chick except to make sure nothing bad happens to them. And that does include my Better Half, who does have a tendency to slut-out when she drinks tequila.

Yes, tequila does make her clothes fall off! :eek:

Mmm hmmm... yes plz!

that's what she said

I learned early that it's best to not do anything with a drunk chick except to make sure nothing bad happens to them. And that does include my Better Half, who does have a tendency to slut-out when she drinks tequila.

Yes, tequila does make her clothes fall off! :eek:

haha, tequilla usually does that. really, there are two types of women with tequilla, ones who get drunk and their slutty side shows, and ones who get drunk and their crazy side shows. (I personally am both, because I am fun like that...best to keep me at home, otherwise, I will find a body of water to go run to and jump in, barbed wire be damned.)

You have been busy today, and a bit naughty!!!
Post as many pictures as you like I have plenty of underwear to change into!!:cattail:

As a matter of fact, she did say that!

Now, tequila por favor.

haha.
I am actually in a vodka mood myself. think I shall have myself a little cherry whipped cream vodka.

You have been busy today, and a bit naughty!!!
Post as many pictures as you like I have plenty of underwear to change into!!:cattail:

I have and I shall. Again, I have a theme for the week, with the easy one being the theme of today. and I probably won't be posting tomorrow, unless I decide to take indecent pictures at a 5 year olds birthday party (so that is a maybe, I do like a little challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back