Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh like I don't keep better toys in my desk that are already occupying the most likely spaces that you are thinking

thank you. um yeah, i guess my tits do kind of continue bouncing a little when dropped.

And where are the pics or gifs of them in all your lovely places?
And I don't think we are thinking the same places.

Well damn, second time you mentioned paper clips. and yeah I don't know, it was hard enough just to get them on my nipples. I might as been trying to go down steps without my boobs bouncing, and no hands. Fuck that was hard.

but nipple paperclips

Paper clips and binder clips make for great, last-moment nipple clamps.

Thank you for sharing and here's to not having a "MMMMMMMMMMMMoooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy" filled weekend. :rose:

So happy Friday. Yippie Fuck it Friday

since I am over here all happy because of the cock pop thread, I figured I would do another boob drop. Have I done a cube boob drop before? I know I have done a ton of cube bounces and such.

Well anyway cube boob drop gif

I am open to suggestion for today's fuck it friday.

Love the bobby drop especially the sideways swing at the end.

Well damn, second time you mentioned paper clips. and yeah I don't know, it was hard enough just to get them on my nipples. I might as been trying to go down steps without my boobs bouncing, and no hands. Fuck that was hard.

but nipple paperclips

Odd request, but you got it sorted.

And where are the pics or gifs of them in all your lovely places?
And I don't think we are thinking the same places.

A girl gets some privacy.

Paper clips and binder clips make for great, last-moment nipple clamps.

Thank you for sharing and here's to not having a "MMMMMMMMMMMMoooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy" filled weekend. :rose:

Actually, I disagree, they make crappy clamps. The paper clips are so tiny, have no pressure, and smaller binder clips are too small, and the really big ones are too strong. my work doesn't seem to have in between binder clips. but fingers crossed on the kid not being needy.

Love the bobby drop especially the sideways swing at the end.

Odd request, but you got it sorted.

thank you, yeah they just sort of go where they want to go I guess. and lol, hey, it gave me something different to do

So happy Friday. Yippie Fuck it Friday

since I am over here all happy because of the cock pop thread, I figured I would do another boob drop. Have I done a cube boob drop before? I know I have done a ton of cube bounces and such.

Well anyway cube boob drop gif

slow motion for those who must

and the original movie for those who have gif issues

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mo98k2viyyta24b/V_20180622_0933452.mp4?dl=0

I am open to suggestion for today's fuck it friday.

You are awesome ! It is like New Year's - a boob drop!:cattail:

A girl gets some privacy.

Actually, I disagree, they make crappy clamps. The paper clips are so tiny, have no pressure, and smaller binder clips are too small, and the really big ones are too strong. my work doesn't seem to have in between binder clips. but fingers crossed on the kid not being needy.

thank you, yeah they just sort of go where they want to go I guess. and lol, hey, it gave me something different to do

Wife and "others" used well-used binder ones, just the right amount of pressure, as one said, "To give me pain/pleasure and not make me cry."

And may the ancestors and saints grant you a peaceful weekend, the only time he wants mommy is when he wants a hug. :rose:

You are awesome ! It is like New Year's - a boob drop!:cattail:

I guess so, but if it was New Years, I wouldn't be at work and I wouldn't be sober

True. I hope to at least hear the details

maybe

Wife and "others" used well-used binder ones, just the right amount of pressure, as one said, "To give me pain/pleasure and not make me cry."

And may the ancestors and saints grant you a peaceful weekend, the only time he wants mommy is when he wants a hug. :rose:

yeah maybe that is my problem, my binder clips aren't used. I am an IT geek. My paperwork is electronic. Hell building little sculptures and wearing them seem to be the only usage for paperclips I have.

And thank you.

yeah maybe that is my problem, my binder clips aren't used. I am an IT geek. My paperwork is electronic. Hell building little sculptures and wearing them seem to be the only usage for paperclips I have.

And thank you.

Wife works in health insurance. Two others may be teachers, another may be employed by the state of NY.

My office can keep clips of all sorts for a long time, but we go through pens, pencils, legal pads, and copier paper like they were water.

You're welcome.

You always make my day, darlin. Looked like you almost had to pull that he's over your head!

Wife works in health insurance. Two others may be teachers, another may be employed by the state of NY.

My office can keep clips of all sorts for a long time, but we go through pens, pencils, legal pads, and copier paper like they were water.

You're welcome.

my company goes through the snack and candy dishes pretty quickly....I contribute to the disappearance of those

Oh! A maybe!!!
There is hope yet!

really nothing exciting, butt plug, remote egg style vibe. no pictures or videos. hey, it improves boring meetings

You always make my day, darlin. Looked like you almost had to pull that he's over your head!

thanks. they go pretty high and low lol. I might admit to seeing if I could through them over my shoulder like a continental soldier (I can not)

my company goes through the snack and candy dishes pretty quickly....I contribute to the disappearance of those

really nothing exciting, butt plug, remote egg style vibe. no pictures or videos. hey, it improves boring meetings

thanks. they go pretty high and low lol. I might admit to seeing if I could through them over my shoulder like a continental soldier (I can not)

LOL We have to have the soda machines filled 3, 4 times a week!!

The most impressive thing is putting free food in the main break room. You could watch 10 pizzas vanish in 10 minutes. Oh and doughnuts. Yeah it is like magic. Now you see them, then poof.

Every. Single. Workplace.

Even the most disgusting food moves. A colleague of mine put out like ten individually wrapped rice cakes, unflavored. They were gone in an hour.

Bagels here go poof! Italian bakery cookies, too.

Nerds love carbs!

Well my location is primarily men for 2 reasons. The largest department includes heavy physical labor, constant climbing, constant lifting and carrying of 70lbs, and frequent digging. So that is almost all men in there 20s. The next would be engineers (several different types) and that is where the geeky guys come in.

And yes, young strong men can eat.

Every. Single. Workplace.

Even the most disgusting food moves. A colleague of mine put out like ten individually wrapped rice cakes, unflavored. They were gone in an hour.
Haha. I actually think those might sit. Put out salad and watch it go nowhere.

Sounds like a fun experiment. Put out some dry rice cakes, then measure their movement.

It’s a way to pass the time at work, Justa. Not that you need help with that, of course. ;)

Thank you once again for sharing your pics and gifs. Always, always appreciated. <3

Well you are welcome. Glad you enjoy

Sounds like a fun experiment. Put out some dry rice cakes, then measure their movement.

It’s a way to pass the time at work, Justa. Not that you need help with that, of course. ;)

Oh, maybe salad, rice cakes and some sort of sneaky vegan thing that doesn't look it lol.

If only I could get control of that egg! What fun I could have with you.

Just use it wisely. Turning it off at the wrong time could make me real surly

Well my location is primarily men for 2 reasons. The largest department includes heavy physical labor, constant climbing, constant lifting and carrying of 70lbs, and frequent digging. So that is almost all men in there 20s. The next would be engineers (several different types) and that is where the geeky guys come in.

And yes, young strong men can eat.

The women ate the cookies that the company received from a new bakery today. The young men didn't even know about them :D

The women ate the cookies that the company received from a new bakery today. The young men didn't even know about them :D

Haha. Don't blame them one bit. Well what kind of cookies. Were they the Italian bakery? And like baci di dama or anginetti or pizzelles? Yes it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back