Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god sweetie we could have so much fun. With your sex drive we wouldn't leave the bed room for a week.
Kisses
Kaz

Beautiful photos yesterday Justa. Love where your fingers went during playtime.

Glitter

That glitter on those panties makes it looked like they were soaked.. Just saying.. WOW!!!

Fuck me justa etc etc, you really are one very sexy lady!

Well thank you

Beautiful photos yesterday Justa. Love where your fingers went during playtime.

thank you. I enjoyed where they went too. was an excellent little break before my next meeting.

That glitter on those panties makes it looked like they were soaked.. Just saying.. WOW!!!

they were quite wet actually

I'm feeling light headed...wonder where all the blood has gone????:devil::devil::devil::devil:

oh, I don't know. but sounds like a good thing ;)

So happy Friday. Yippie Fuck it Friday

since I am over here all happy because of the cock pop thread, I figured I would do another boob drop. Have I done a cube boob drop before? I know I have done a ton of cube bounces and such.

Well anyway cube boob drop gif

slow motion for those who must

and the original movie for those who have gif issues

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mo98k2viyyta24b/V_20180622_0933452.mp4?dl=0

I am open to suggestion for today's fuck it friday.

Paper clip

Just how many places can you put an office paperclip on your body Justa??? I'd like to see that.. I can think of a great one.. I am sure you can to!!!

Just how many places can you put an office paperclip on your body Justa??? I'd like to see that.. I can think of a great one.. I am sure you can to!!!

Well damn, second time you mentioned paper clips. and yeah I don't know, it was hard enough just to get them on my nipples. I might as been trying to go down steps without my boobs bouncing, and no hands. Fuck that was hard.

but nipple paperclips

What a fantastic Friday you have given us.

I am wondering what else you might have in your desk. I can work with a lot of unique items.

I wonder where that high lighter went? It was just here?🤔

oh like I don't keep better toys in my desk that are already occupying the most likely spaces that you are thinking

That is a pretty epic boob drop, especially in slow motion. Awesome. :D

thank you. um yeah, i guess my tits do kind of continue bouncing a little when dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back