Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I am doing laundry, and found this in a drawer, so I thought I would get a few seconds of entertainment out of it. Unfortunately, I don't think I quite do the whole wet t-shirt thing right. It is completely soaked, but doesn't really look it. Also, I think my neighbor is judging me for walking around my yard in panties, a wet t-shirt, and pinching my nipples trying to make them more photogenic lol. He is a bit higher class and more reserved than myself. While I live really rural, the immediate houses are actually pretty yuppie and high value. I like to bring the neighborhood value down.

anyway wet t-shirt

then yeah I went inside, because I was quick sure he was looking at me odd. And I thought I'd make a cheesy gif for Monday,

side note, I never worked at Hooters. Another geek at work bought it for me as a joke. He was at a Hooters and thought of me haha. The guys and I are like that. I will be honest and say I almost worked at Hooters. My geek job had crappy pay, but I ended up working as a part time tub girl until a better (but not too good) IT job came along.

so I am doing laundry, and found this in a drawer, so I thought I would get a few seconds of entertainment out of it. Unfortunately, I don't think I quite do the whole wet t-shirt thing right. It is completely soaked, but doesn't really look it. Also, I think my neighbor is judging me for walking around my yard in panties, a wet t-shirt, and pinching my nipples trying to make them more photogenic lol. He is a bit higher class and more reserved than myself. While I live really rural, the immediate houses are actually pretty yuppie and high value. I like to bring the neighborhood value down.

then yeah I went inside, because I was quick sure he was looking at me odd. And I thought I'd make a cheesy gif for Monday,

side note, I never worked at Hooters. Another geek at work bought it for me as a joke. He was at a Hooters and thought of me haha. The guys and I are like that. I will be honest and say I almost worked at Hooters. My geek job had crappy pay, but I ended up working as a part time tub girl until a better (but not too good) IT job came along.

Awesome pictures, it pokes you right in the eyes. (Thank God for glasses hahahaa)

Most of the female coworkers love Hooters, and the food is good junk too LOL

Your neighbor is definitely judging you.

He doesn’t think you bring the tone of the neighborhood down. If he did, he’d stop watching you.

Keep doing you. Beautiful and fun.

anyway wet t-shirt

http://i.imgur.com/nYGYXtfm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0Qau3zkm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kZajP5Tm.jpg

Should have used ice cubes, wets the shirt and hardens the nipples.

He is a bit higher class

When it comes to eyeing a sexy woman, his class will not prevent him having low down thoughts.

anyway wet t-shirt

Well here's to shirts that are truthful, big tits and raising cocks with that body of yours! :devil:

Awesome pictures, it pokes you right in the eyes. (Thank God for glasses hahahaa)

Most of the female coworkers love Hooters, and the food is good junk too LOL

Lol. I have actually never been

Your neighbor is definitely judging you.

He doesn’t think you bring the tone of the neighborhood down. If he did, he’d stop watching you.

Keep doing you. Beautiful and fun.

Actually I am pretty sure he is. They have Trump bumper stickers.

Should have used ice cubes, wets the shirt and hardens the nipples.

It's florida, ice wouldn't make it out the door. And soaking the shirt took a lot of water. My panties were soaked too.

He is a bit higher class

When it comes to eyeing a sexy woman, his class will not prevent him having low down thoughts.

He is a decade younger too.

Well here's to shirts that are truthful, big tits and raising cocks with that body of yours! :devil:

Thanks. Always like being honest, and love raising cocks

anyway wet t-shirt

Well you fill it out better than most of them do gorgeous

anyway wet t-shirt

You certainly do the uniform justice!

I started by going on Trivia Tuesday, then was hooked when they offered fried pickles!

Oh, I remember trivia Tuesdays at the bar. It was fun. (Might admit on one or two occasions where I was actually losing to flashing the man beating me to through him off. Yeah, I don't like to lose. Instinct is to win lol.

Well. That settles it.

I wonder what his Lit username is... :devil:

Hahaha. Actually, oh god, I'd be horrified

Well you fill it out better than most of them do gorgeous

Well thank you

You certainly do the uniform justice!

lol

What is a part time tub girl? Can I get one?

A tub girl is a young flirty girl who stands by a tub of beers and ice in a bar or club, in the center of the area from a bar. Basically, so people who are too wasted and lazy to make it to the bar, can get beers. You are paid as a waitress, back then it was $2 and change. You don't get paid well because tips are assumed. So you dress a bit on the risqué side and flirt with drunk college kids. Obviously the best job ever, insert sarcasm font. But 4 hours, it wasn't hard to make $200 or $300, three nights a week, well it isn't bad for someone young, it was like 40k a year. I didn't work long. Ended up in an IT job for equivalent pay.

Our team was pretty good, would finish third more often than not, earn some free beer and food certificates. When Hooters opened again at a new location a few years later, we walked in and the DJ doing the trivia told the servers, "Distracting the nerd won't help. He's laser focused." LOL

Tub girl also has a different, much more awful meaning...

Haha. Not a one time internet yucky video. The actual bad job choice
1 tub girl, two beers.

There can be only one (lol)

Our team was pretty good, would finish third more often than not, earn some free beer and food certificates. When Hooters opened again at a new location a few years later, we walked in and the DJ doing the trivia told the servers, "Distracting the nerd won't help. He's laser focused." LOL

Oh no. Local bar 4me

hubby bitches when I walk around nude

meninblacksmiletofrown.gif

giphy.gif

A tub girl is a young flirty girl who stands by a tub of beers and ice in a bar or club, in the center of the area from a bar. Basically, so people who are too wasted and lazy to make it to the bar, can get beers. You are paid as a waitress, back then it was $2 and change. You don't get paid well because tips are assumed. So you dress a bit on the risqué side and flirt with drunk college kids. Obviously the best job ever, insert sarcasm font. But 4 hours, it wasn't hard to make $200 or $300, three nights a week, well it isn't bad for someone young, it was like 40k a year. I didn't work long. Ended up in an IT job for equivalent pay.

Not sayin' you ain't still young or need the extra scratch, but...I don't think you'd have any problem being a tub girl as you are now!

n4K6gYG.gif

But seriously, I've never heard of this tub girl thing before now. Interesting. Is it a regional thing? Up around here, anyone who can't make it to the bar to order another one is told to go home...and that's putting it politely! :D

Last edited:
better IT job came along.

I rather think you are a lady that makes things happen, rather than drifting along with the masses.

meninblacksmiletofrown.gif

giphy.gif

Not sayin' you ain't still young or need the extra scratch, but...I don't think you'd have any problem being a tub girl as you are now!

n4K6gYG.gif

But seriously, I've never heard of this tub girl thing before now. Interesting. Is it a regional thing? Up around here, anyone who can't make it to the bar to order another one is told to go home...and that's putting it politely! :D

haha. and it would be a real redneck crap bar where I could be a tub girl now lol. but I've seen them in many states. It is more common in large buildings and bars that are really hard to get kicked out of lol

better IT job came along.

I rather think you are a lady that makes things happen, rather than drifting along with the masses.

sometimes. I have a hard time figuring out what I want, so often I just go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back