Nighthawk: A Superhero Story (closed for Siobhancan99)

Zoe let out a little nervous laugh. “Good to know.” She continued exploring Monica with her lips and tongue, experimenting with different angles, different pacing.

“You look so fucking hot down there,” Gabi groaned as Monica sucked her nipples and played with her curvy rear. Zoe smiled and brushed the area near Monica’s clit with her tongue, then introduced the tip of her one of her delicate fingers to the proceedings. “And you,” she said to Monica, kissing her up and down the length of her neck. “You are my princesa hermosa.”

Gabi reached down to feel Zoe’s curly hair and her hand met Monica’s their fingers intertwining as the petite curl worked her middle finger inside the birthday girl’s pussy. Zoe put her mouth against the taller blonde girl’s slit once more and Gabi firmly pressed her hand against the back of her head. “That’s it, cutie.”

Monica moaned her encouragement to Zoe, letting her know with slightly exaggerated sounds when she was hitting the right spot. She bit her lip "put your finger inside too. do this" she curled it to show the smaller girl then turned her attention back to Gabi "you get me the best presents Corazon" though she felt like this was a little bit for Gabi too. That was fair though. The girl had gone overboard. She tugged Gabi into another kiss, then kissed along her chest, sucking a thick nipple again. she kneaded Gabi's round ass, keeping a gentle but firm hand on Zoe's head, keeping her held against her sex.

“Yes, ma’am,” Zoe said happily. She worked her finger inside Monica’s opening, curling it toward herself.

Gabi grinned. “I knoow, right?” she said, reaching down to stroke Zoe’s head affectionately. She kissed Monica passionately while Zoe’s tongue tentatively explored the taller blonde girl’s clit, with broad, flat strokes of her pink muscle initially.

The Latina brushed her hand through a wave of Monica’s blonde hair as her girlfriend sucked on her breast. “Yess. Feels so good.” Zoe reached up and cupped Gabi’s other tit, rubbing it for a moment, and then Zoe focused all of her attentions, digits and mouth, on Monica’s pussy and clit. “I love watching her fuck you,” Gabi moaned.

Monica's fingers tangled in the ringlets of Zoe's curly blond hair, feeling it like silk around her digits. She sighed and felt the tension building as Zoe got bolder, felt the more confident strokes of her tongue and the curl of her finger. She mumbled encouragement, her lips barely parted. She gasped, then moaned again, her mouth finding Gabi's chest again. She kissed along it, then sucked a thick nipple into her mouth. Her hand cupped Gabi's ass and kneaded, feeling the firmness of the round flesh, loving the heft of it. She bit lightly, tugging, then lashed with her tongue, flicking across the tip of Gabi's nipple.

Monica felt Gabi’s hands roaming all over her, stroking the side of her face, the back of her head, her nipples, her stomach. “Love you, baby,” Gabi said quietly as her girlfriend sucked her nipple.

Encouraged by Monica’s vocalizations, Zoe continued to eat Monica out, experimenting with her approach, lightly but quickly stroking the taller girl’s clit with her tongue, keeping up a steady pace. “You’re doing so good, sweetie,” Gabi said, brushing Zoe’s hair. "Isn't she, querida?"

Zoe pulled away for a moment, looking up at both girls with a bashful smile, then dove back down again. Now, she started to suck on Monica’s clit, gently at first, then applying more and more pressure by the second.

Gabi let out a little pleased gasp as Monica’s mouth played with her hard, brown nipple. She pulled Monica’s face into the pillowy softness of her big, round tits while, at the same moment, Monica felt Zoe’s teeth tugging at her clit as her fingers vigorously rubbed the upper wall of her pussy.

Laying back, Monica concentrated on the feel of Zoe's mouth on her. She rocked her hips subtly, trying to get the pressure and angle she wanted. "just like that" she moaned out. Her breath came faster, her body filling with that tension that always came before release. She slid her fingers through Gabi's and held her hand, her other tangling in Zoe's hair as she tugged her in against her. She swallowed, whimpering, hanging on the edge then spilling over after what seemed like forever, her hips jerking, trying to rein it in as she bucked against the smaller girl's face with her orgasm.

“Yess, carino.” Gabi kissed Monica deeply, hand pressed against her girlfriend’s left cheek. Zoe kept her mouth against her pussy, continuing to work her tongue and lips as Monica’s body shook with pleasure.

The curly-haired girl kissed Monica’s pink folds leisurely, tenderly, then crawled up the bed to slide in beside the taller blonde. Zoe reached across Monica to get a hold on Gabi’s curvy hip, then rested her head on the birthday girl’s shoulder, gazing into Monica’s eyes.

“I brought the toys, baby,” the dark-haired girl said while her and Zoe’s warm, soft bodies cradled her girlfriend. “Just in case.”

Chuckling, Monica drew her girlfriend down "well why don't you show Zoe how you fuck me while she sits on my face?" she grinned and ran her nails along Gabi's hip, kissing her neck, then tugged Zoe up for a kiss "you wanna watch me get railed cutie?" She waggled her eyebrows and then sucked on Zoe's lips, tasting herself on her mouth.

Gabi smiled. “It’s a deal, sexy.”

“I’m, uh…definitely curious,” Zoe said, letting out a little giggle and sliding her tongue against Monica’s. She reached over and stroked Gabi’s chin, and all three girls kissed each other.

Gabi began to get off the bed as Zoe slung one leg over Monica, bending it at the knee, while her eyes followed the gorgeous, naked Latina. The brunette bent down to go through her overnight bag. Zoe slowly rubbed herself against her former teammate.

Gabi, back to the other girls, strapped on the toy. When she turned around to reveal the sizeable strap-on, Zoe’s eyes widened a little. “You ready, baby?” Gabi said, looking Monica in the eye as she approached. “You ready for me to fuck you?”

The petite girl shifted her position allowing Gabi access and allowing her to get a good view. Zoe then slid a hand down to stroke Monica’s pussy again.

Wrapping an arm around Zoe she leaned in and kissed her neck "get up and straddle my face and look down towards gabi, so your ass is towards my eyes and you're looking at my feet."
She spread her legs, looking down at Gabi, pulling them up a bit "come fuck me baby. Let Zoe watch you fuck me and I'll eat her pussy." She ran her hand over her own lips as Zoe got into position, her eyes now just on Gabi "come fuck me. its my birthday and i deserve a good hard fuck Corazon."

Zoe kissed Monica’s lips excitedly, then began to move her body into position. She settled in, the pink, moist, softness of her opening poised above her friend’s mouth.

Gabi gazed back at Monica, a teasing smile on her face counterbalanced by the very real desire in her brown eyes. “Yes, baby.”

The brunette pushed the head of the stiff toy against Monica’s folds while her delicate fingers worked to spread them. “Is this what you want, sweetie?” Gabi said to her best friend, sliding the thick strap-on inside. She slowly shoved the fake cock into the tall, blonde girl.

“Ohh,” Zoe said, letting out a soft whimper as Monica’s lips met her pussy. She reached down and stroked a lock of her friend’s hair.

Gabi filled Monica with the toy now. Zoe leaned forward a bit, hands cupping the dark-haired girl’s breasts, fondling and playing with them. Gabi started to pull back, then began to thrust. “What do you think, cutie?” she asked the shorter girl. “Should I fuck her harder?”

“Mm hmm,” Zoe managed, one hand stroking her own face now as she felt Monica’s tongue exploring her.

MOning into Zoe, Monica took a moment to adjust to the intrusion of the toy. She shifted, trying to get just the right angle, then relaxed, letting herself enjoy the drag of the toy through her center. She gripped Zoe's toned little ass in her hands and kneaded it, tongue travelling, brushing along Zoe's lips, then flicking her clit. she brushed it over and over, soft rhythmic licks against the bean of the girl's clit. Her hands kneaded and spread zoe's cheeks and she stopped licking "like what you see short stuff? maybe you're next" she tugged the diminutive swimmer back down against her own mouth, wrapping her lips around her, sucking firmly, tongue still tickling.

Gabi rocked the strap-on deep into Monica, finding her rhythm as her trimmed fingernails dug into her girlfriend’s thighs. “You’re so sexy, carino,” she said, thrusting away, tits bouncing, black hair occasionally obscuring her face. She blew lightly with her soft lips, shoving away some of the dark locks, then kissed Zoe’s mouth.

“Ohhh, fuck,” the petite girl sighed. Her hand lightly spread and toyed with the top of her slit. “Ohh, god.” A short, high-pitched whimper escaped her lips and she panted hard. “Soo good.”

Gabi placed her hands on Zoe’s shoulders and they locked eyes while the brunette fucked Monica at a faster pace. “I think…I think…” the curly-haired girl said, wriggling on Monica’s mouth, her pussy damp.

“I think you two should cum together,” Gabi said. “I want to see that.”

Zoe let out a stifled whimper and breathed hard as Gabi tugged her in for another kiss.

Monica kept Zoe pulled down, her lips wrapped around her friend's clit. She lashed with her tongue, at the same time rocking in time with Gabi's thrusts, taking the toy nice and deep, feeling the head of it hit her spot, dragging across it. She moaned into Zoe's pussy, loving the scent of her, the taste of her. She gasped, pulling cool air across the smaller girl's clit, then tugged her down again, having to be careful not to use all her strength as she was lost in the moment.

“Yess,” Zoe exhaled. She hunched over, head dangling down. A few seconds later, her blonde curls bounced as her head swung back up. “Ommigod ommigod.”

One of Gabi’s hands slipped behind Zoe, caressing her tight, firm ass as the brunette continued to fuck Monica with the toy. The petite girl’s words dissolved into whimpers and gasps.

Gabi’s hand stroked Monica’s face now while her other hand gripped Monica’s hip. Her thrusts picked up speed. Even though the dark-haired girl wasn’t exactly an athlete, Gabi had a strong core, and she knew how to use her curvy hips and rear to get the most out of the strap-on.

Zoe let out a loud peal of pleasure. Her entire body tensed, and then she was silent, climaxing hard on Monica’s face, pussy pressed hard against her friend’s attentive mouth.

Last edited:
Feeling herself spilling over the edge, she sucked firmly at Zoe's clit. Her hands stroked along the smaller girl's body, running along her skin, dragging nails softly down over her ribs. her tongue lashed, tickling and teasing, fluttering. She moaned into Zoe's sex, her body wracked with orgasm, her mind reeling from being fucked and the sexiness of the entire night.

“Holy crap,” Zoe said, catching her breath, still perched above Monica. Gabi slowly slipped the strap-on out and then patted Monica’s mound affectionately.

“You two look so hot together,” Gabi said, delighted, lightly squeezing Zoe’s lips and kissing her. The petite blonde moved aside so that the brunette could lean over her girlfriend. “Hey, baby,” she said, tracing a line up her bare stomach as her other hand detached the toy. She then placed her hands on the side of Monica’s face, looking her in the eye and leaning down to kiss her lips. “Are all your birthday wishes coming true?”

Monica wrapped her arms around Gabi and pulled her in "you make all my wishes come true." She held Gabi easily with one arm against her, then curled zoe in with the other. She kissed along her girlfriend's neck, sucking at the hollow of her throat, pulling with soft lips against her skin "is there anything we can do for you? or you know, to you?" she laughed and stroked her fingers along over Gabi's ass "you put all this hard work into putting this together. you should have a little fun."

Gabi put a finger to her chin, mock-contemplative. “I guess I worked pretty hard but…I don’t know that I deserve fun exactly.” She ran a hand over her curvy body, caressing one of her big breasts. “I’ve been pretty bad.” She settled on the bed, getting on her knees and forearms, lifting her luscious ass into the air. One hand slid the strap-on toward the edge of the massive bed.

“I’ve been having really naughty thoughts about another girl,” Gabi said, tilting her head back to look at Zoe and then casting a mischievous grin at Monica. “I know it’s wrong but…” She slid a hand along the tender expanse of her pink folds, gently spreading them.

"Maybe I should fuck you in the ass then, you dirty slut" Monica grinned, keeping her tone even as she can. She sat up and gave Gabi's ass a hefty smack. Not really using her strength but enough to make it bounce. "You'd probably like that though" She grinned and raked her nails along Gabi's flanks, leaning over her and kissing the back of her neck "would that turn you on? huh? having the girl you lust over when i'm not around watch you getting railed in your big round butt?" She reached around under her girl, cupping her ample chest, rolling and tugging her nipples. She winked at Zoe to show she was playing around, then ground her hips into Gabi's ass.

Gabi let out an exaggerated little whimper as Monica lightly smacked her ass. “Please, baby. You know I can’t help it.” Speaking in a normal tone, she quickly added, “There’s a vibe in there, cutie.”

Zoe gracefully hopped off the bed for a moment, reaching into Gabi’s overnight bed, then hopped back up with the girls’ bullet vibe in hand. She settled on the pillows, reclining, starting to spread her toned legs and starting up the device.

“Please. I'll try to be good,” Gabi said in a mock-pleading tone.

"Hmm," Zoe said, an impish smile on her face, "do you believe her?"

"Not for even a second" she laughed and smacked Gabi's ass again, then grabbed it in both hands and kneaded it "why have her use the vibe? you have a mouth. I mean that's why you invited her here right? to eat her pussy?" Monica teased and gave her girl another sharp smack "so eat her fucking pussy. and maybe she will use the vibe on you while i get dessert from room service." She wouldn't order dessert, after all it was probably fifty bucks. She raked her nails along Gabi's ass again "go on get in there." she winks at zoe "orrrrr you could roll over and she could eat your ass while you use the vibe. up to you."

Gabi turned her head back momentarily and gave Monica a mock-sheepish look. “Well…I didn’t know if you’d let me,” she said with a smile, then pulled herself forward a bit to get in between Zoe’s legs. “It feels so wrong.” She let out a little low whimper at the smack and dipped her face down as Zoe adjusted her position. The brunette kept her perky ass and pussy in the air as she began to press her lips on the soft flesh of Zoe’s inner thighs.

Zoe smiled, swirling her hand through Gabi’s shiny, dark hair, putting the vibrator aside. Gabi began to gently lap at her folds. “Feels…pretty right… to me.”

“Please, fuck me, baby.” Gabi said, glancing back at Monica again. “Show Zoe how you fuck me.”

Monica strapped on the harness, then slid into Gabi from behind. She grabbed her hips and started to fuck her, a little rougher than usual but at a pace and force she knew Gabi could take. She watched Gabi's ass bounce with each hard thrust, her hands grabbing her girl's hips, tugging her back with every slap of her body against Gabi's "there you are baby. you like being watched huh? we can maybe arrange that" she didn't know where all this dirty talk was coming from, but it was fun. hotel sex, after all. not the kind you have at home that was for damn sure.

“Mm hmm,” Gabi managed to moan into between gasps and facefuls of Zoe’s pussy. The short blonde girl ran her fingers through the Latina’s dark locks, looking contented. “Yess,” Gabi said. “You like to show me off, don’t you?” she bantered back. She groaned at a few thrusts, dragging her tongue along Zoe’s folds when she recovered. “You liked the way Zoe was checking out my tits at dinner, didn’t you?” Monica had caught the curly-haired girl stealing a few glimpses at her girlfriend’s cleavage, though to be fair, she’d also been gazing hungrily at Monica for half the time.

Zoe’s head craned upward, looking at the ceiling as Gabi ate her out, then turning her attentions back to Monica. Smiling, she said, “Can I…just say…I am so here for Dom Monica.” As if to punctuate Zoe’s thought, the dark-haired girl let out a loud moan that seemed to originate somewhere deep inside her. Monica could hear the scrabbling of Gabi’s fingernails on the bed linens.

Back