Nighthawk: A Superhero Story (closed for Siobhancan99)

“Aww,” Zoe said to Monica’s compliment. She settled in across the table from Monica and Gabi. “There’s not a lot going on,” the curly-haired girl said, “actually, scratch that. There is kind a lot going on. For Cottersville, at least. We might get a second Chinese food place. Also, Tim Lathrop apparently got kicked out of school.” He was a tennis player and an arrogant prick who had managed to land a scholarship to a state school the year before.

“Shocker,” Gabi said.

“So, I’ve applied here, a couple of state schools, and NYU,” Zoe said. It made sense, as NYC was reasonably close to Cottersville, certainly compared to Northwestern. “I should start hearing back from them in a couple of weeks,” she said, smiling and crossing her fingers. “I so hope I get in here. And, like, get some money to actually be able to afford it.”

Their waiter arrived and took their orders. “Other than that, I’ve been hitting the pool at the Y again and gaming. I’m hooked on this game called Pentiment right now. You investigate these murders in medieval Germany. It’s super nerdy and I’m so there for it,” the former history major noted. “What about you guys? Gabi’s a good texter but I have to pester her for info about you,” she said in a teasing tone. “Any film recs?”

"what, you mean there's gonna be something besides Great Wall? huh." Monica had eaten a lot of "Great Wall" over the years. While she knew it was hardly authentic and not nearly as good as she was getting here in prospect city from a gourmand's standpoint, she felt oddly partisan about it. "I love that place. I'll have to get some when I go home next weekend." She licked her lips, thinking about some pan friend dumplings. "yeah for sure." She looked over at Zoe "that game sounds fun. hmmm. as for films I watched RRR last week. that shit was crazy! like, just random dancing and singing and whatnot. It was honestly awesome." She laughed "it was so over the top balls to the wall crazy. Every minute of it is good."

“Great Wall’s spring rolls are on point,” Zoe chimed in. “Yeah, RRR is tons of fun. That’s one of those films I wish I’d watched with a group of people.”

“It was definitely, like, a lot of movie,” Gabi said with a smile, slipping her arm around Monica’s shoulder.

As they caught up more and their food arrived, talk turned to Zoe and Monica’s swim team days, specifically to a time the team had had to track down their teammate April the day of a swim meet following a kegger the night before. “There she is, in the guy’s bathtub, fully, completely out. Monica and I drag her out of there—I swear, Monica must have gotten like, a sudden burst of adrenaline, because she hauls her out of there and we book it for Kayla’s car. April looks like she’s going to puke the whole time and Kayla’s freaking out about the car. Somehow, we get her there on time and Coach Franklin either doesn’t notice or care that she’s super hungover. And then everybody just went and swam, like, the shittiest race of the season.”

Gabi laughed as the waitress took away the plates for their entrees. “Aww. I kinda regret not trying out for swim team now even more. Sounds like I missed out on a lot.”

"Eh you had your own shit going on." She licked her lips and ran her hand along her girl's thigh. She leans over and kisses her cheek, then looks over to Zoe "yeah well. you know, fear does make me strong enough to carry even the drunkest of high school girls. i'm... momentarily mighty"

She laughs and sips at her water, wishing it were wine but you know, next year. She leans forward a little bit "we have slightly less dangerous fun here ironically. in part because we don't really have to hide what we're doing or drink in some god forsaken field."

“Speaking of which,” Zoe said as Gabi subtly guided Monica’s hand a little higher up her leg, “I did bring a little…celebratory beverage for us to share back in the room.”

The server returned to their table, asking if anyone wanted dessert. “Get something, baby,” Gabi encouraged Monica. “It’s actually her birthday,” Gabi told the waitress.

“Oh, awesome!” the waitress, responded. “That’ll be on the house, then.”

“It’s so sweet of Gabi to set this all up for you,” Zoe said. A few minutes later, she brought out two plates, Monica’s dessert choice with a fork for her and Gabi, and a blueberry crumble for Zoe. “It’s so awesome to be here with you two.”

Gabi took a small bite of the dessert on her fork. “Mmm...this is soo good.” Her neatly trimmed fingernails burrowed lightly against the skin of Monica’s upper arm. “Good choice, carino,” she said, kissing the side of Monica’s neck as Zoe looked on, momentarily distracted from her own dessert.

Monica grinned over at Zoe then turned to conspicuously kiss her girlfriend. She ran her fingers up into Gabi's hair, letting her dark tresses run through her fingers. She massaged her scalp, then tugged her in against her a little tighter. She let her go, then turned to her dessert "so we're gonna what, go to the hotel? watch a movie? talk about old times?" she smirked a bit, then licked her lips.

Gabi cast a smoldering gaze at Monica, curling up the corner of her mouth a bit. “We are going to go make sure you have a very, very happy birthday. Right, Zo?”

There was a mischievous gleam in Zoe’s eyes.

The hotel elevator ascended past the 5th floor, then the 6th, 7th. Gabi and Zoe were pressed to either side of Monica, the space filled with them and three other passengers. At the 10th floor, most of the passengers exited except for one 30-something man in a business suit who seemed distracted by his airbuds.

Gabi’s hand gently brushed a circle along Monica’s lower back as Zoe took the opportunity to reach up and softly stroke the side of Monica’s jaw with her dainty hand. “You look so amazing, Mon.” She stood on her tiptoes slightly, pressing her bright scarlet lips against her former teammate's.

Last edited:
Tugging Zoe in, she easily lifted her and sucked on her lower lip as she pressed her against the wall of the elevator, trying to conceal the fact she was holding her up so easily. She grinned "you're not so bad yourself, short stuff" she winked, then turned to Gabi, curling her in with the other arm, feeling the two of them against her. She figured if the guy wasn't paying attention before, he probably would be now. Or maybe not, which could be even better.

A little glint of excitement flickered in Zoe’s brown eyes as Monica moved her into place. She turned her gaze to the taller girl’s toned arm, running her hand down its length admiringly before throwing her own arms up around Monica’s shoulders and beginning to slip her tongue into her friend’s mouth.

Monica could still taste the hints of the sweet blueberry dessert on Zoe’s tongue.

The 30-something in the elevator said something in another language, holding up his phone and seemingly not aware of what was going on just behind him as the elevator passed floor 13. At the same time, Gabi kissed Monica’s bare left shoulder, then sank her teeth in a bit.

Mon looked at the phone, she was assuming he was recording but its not like they were naked. She turned and kissed Gabi, keeping Zoe trapped against the wall of the elevator. One strong arm around the little swimmer, one tugging Gabi in against them "what floor are we on? 17? forever" she laughed, then leaned in and kissed Gabi's neck, sucking at the hollow of it.

Gabi and Zoe laughed. “I kinda don’t want it to stop,” Zoe said, watching them kiss now and pushing a lock of curly golden hair from her face.

Monica caught a clear glimpse of the man’s phone and saw that he was just idly surfing the web and making a call at the same time. When the elevator hit 15, he took a quick glance back at the embracing women and blinked a few times before exiting with an embarrassed smile.

The three girls made their way down the hall holding hands, then entered the hotel room, touching and kissing as they made their way in and, as a result, only barely having the presence of mine to shut the door behind them. On the counter, a gift bag shaped suspiciously like a wine bottle sat; Monica also saw the petite girl’s belongings nearby, including another wrapped present.

“I brought you a little something,” Zoe said, as Gabi took her hand and guided her to the window. “But we can do presents after if…”

Gabi wrapped her up in a hug and they both giggled, before Gabi began to help Zoe out of her sweater. The short blonde-haired girl was wearing a lacy red pushup bra that emphasized her small but perky breasts. "Oh, this is so cute," the Latina commented, brushing the crimson fabric.

Gabi fixed her eyes on Monica. “Baby? Weren’t you saying something about this window earlier?” she said in a playful tone, wrapping her arms around Zoe’s bare stomach.

Last edited:
"you think Zoe has it in her?" she swallows and licks her lips, her hand cupping Zoe's ass. She kneads and squeezes it, then kisses Gabi again "I think I threatened to put you in front of that window" she grins "press those beautiful boobs of yours against the glass." She looked down to Zoe "you wanna see that? I mean its my birthday I think I should get what I want" she laughed and stepped back "why don't you undress Gabi for me. Make a little show of it."

“Oh, no,” Gabi said, in a mock-scandalized tone.

“Umm, yeah. I want to see that,” Zoe replied smiling, “You got it…sexy.” She sounded a little hesitant to use the term of endearment and was blushing deeply, but followed it up with a soft kiss on Monica’s lips. Spinning back toward Gabi, she started kissing her way down the brunette’s tan skin, stopping at the left strap of her square-necklined dress. Zoe slowly pulled it down.

“Get Zoe out of those jeans, please,” Gabi said to Monica. “I need to see dat ass.” Zoe let out a laugh as Monica helped her out of her pants, uncovering a matching lacy red thong that made her cute, firm little ass look even more squeezable.

Zoe continued to kiss her way across Gabi’s neck and shoulders, then worked down her other strap. “Not gonna lie—I was kind of expecting you to fall out of this dress at dinner,” she said as she uncovered the dark-haired girl’s pale pink strapless bra. She pressed her face against Gabi’s cleavage.

“Nah. I had the girls safe and snug.” Zoe slipped around Gabi, undoing her bra and baring her big, soft tits. “I almost took them out in the elevator, though,” she said with an impish smile. The shorter girl shoved her mouth against the brunette’s left breast as she worked the dress down her torso.

“Am I doing this right, Mon?” Zoe asked as she tugged the dress down past Gabi’s curvy thighs. “Giving the birthday girl a good show?” She bit her lip and gazed at Monica, desire written clearly across her face, then finished stripping Gabi down to her little pink panties.

Last edited:
"there's not really a wrong way." She laughed and ran her fingers through Zoe's hair. She kissed Gabi's neck, then cupped Gabi from behind. She toyed with her, fingers plucking and teasing the nipples to full hardness. She sucked on Gabi's neck, then dragged her tongue along the skin. She rested her chin then on Gabi's shoulder, one hand slipping under a breast to heft it a little "why don't you show me a little more, Zoe? hmmm?" offering her girlfriend's body to the little blonde. Her body pressed into Gabi from behind, keeping close, wanting all the contact with her she could have "you're doing a good job so far, isn't she baby?"

Zoe looked Monica in the eye as the petite girl began latching on to Gabi’s breast. She looked Gabi in the eye now, her fingers caressing the underside of the brunette’s mound as she started to suck. “She is doing a great job,” Gabi said, running her fingers along Monica’s jaw and lips and chin as the short girl played with and sucked her tits.

The Latina slowly rubbed her ass back against Monica, then started to work her fingers into the hooks of Zoe’s red bra. “That feels so good, cutie,” Gabi told the curly-haired girl. Zoe took a moment away from Gabi’s hard nipples to kiss her neck where Monica had kissed it just a moment ago, at the same time, helping the dark-haired girl strip her of her bra.

Dang, I hate there are not five star symbols at the bottom of each page!!!!!
I will just have to keep sending comments to keep letting you know hou much your writing is appreciated. Thank you both for sharing your creativity with all of us.
Jim

(thanks, Jim)

Leaning in she kissed Zoe, then stepped back and slipped out of her dress. Playfully, she pressed Gabi up against the window "let the world see" she grinned, knowing nobody was looking up 17 floors to see anything, but it was a fun idea. She winked down at Zoe, then drew her in and kissed her again, her tongue slipping around the smaller girl's. She unhooked her own bra, then drew Zoe's head down to her chest, brushing a perked nipple against Zoe's lips. She held her gaze, biting her lip as she looked down at the shorter woman. "I want you too."

Zoe’s tongue massaged Monica’s fervently, greedily. Gabi’s hands slipped around the curly-haired girl’s breasts, caressing and squeezing them together while Monica slipped off her bra. “Yeah, that’s it,” Gabi said breathily as her girlfriend pulled their new lover against her bare tits.

Zoe was gentle at first, lightly encircling Monica’s nipple with her red lips. Gabi stroked her curly locks and played with Monica’s other nipple now. The shorter girl looked up at the birthday girl, her eyes seemingly looking for approval as she began to suck.

Zoe ran her fingertips down Monica’s taut stomach, tracing the circle of her navel, all the while applying more pressure to her breast with her lips, tongue, and teeth. One hand stroking Zoe’s shoulders and lower back, Gabi pressed her own back and rear against the window before sliding her other hand into the waistband of her skimpy pink panties.

The raven-haired girl bit her lip as she touched herself. “Monica loves it when you talk to her,” Gabi said, removing her hand from her own panties now and slipping it around into Zoe’s. “Go ahead and tell her what you want to do to her.”

Looking up again, Zoe said, “I want…I want to taste every little bit of your body.”

Last edited:
Monica moaned out some encouragement, wanting Zoe to be comfortable enough to be a little bold "careful what you wish for" she winked at Zoe, then tugged Gabi in against her again and kissed her, sucking on her lips, then sliding her tongue along into the curvy girl's mouth. She kept both of them held in against her, tangling her fingers in Zoe's hair and tugging her face back against her chest. She looked down at her "you can get a little rougher. I'm not made of glass" she winked and then leaned down and kissed Zoe's forehead, her nails dragging along the shorter girl's scalp a moment. She leaned back over and kissed Gabi again, caught up in the feeling of being surrounded by soft skin and knowing touches.

“Okay, Mon,” Zoe said at her instruction. She continued to mouth the taller blonde’s breast.

“Watch me,” Gabi said, leaning down so her lips touched Monica’s other breast. “Like this, sweetie,” she instructed their friend. The brunette slid much of her girlfriend’s pert tit into her mouth, forming a tight seal around it with her lips. She sucked hard, exaggerating the motions so Zoe could see, nibbled firmly on the areola, tugged roughly on the nipple with her teeth before sucking wetly.

Zoe followed suit, getting more adventurous with her mouth, tongue, and teeth. For a moment as Monica looked down, all she could see were the black and blonde manes of her girlfriend and their lover, their faces buried underneath as they both attached themselves to her sensitive tits. At a certain point, they pulled away long enough to kiss one another, their golden and black hair meshing together, before they turned their attention to her again. Both girls gazed up at Monica as they sucked.

Gabi took Monica’s hand in hers. “What do you say we go over to the bed that someone spent a good amount of money on?” she said, corner of her lips curled up in amusement.

Resisting the urge to pick them both up, she reluctantly pulled away. She cupped each face with one hand, brushing her thumbs along the cheekbones. She kissed them in turn, then stepped back towards the bed "this bed?" she gestured "this one right here?" she wriggled out of her thong and kicked it away, then slid up onto the bed. She grinned and ran her own fingers along her lips, touching herself, watching each of them as she made slow circles. She sighed, then took her free hand and beckoned. Fingers crooking she asked "so what are you two waiting for then?"

Gabi brushed her hand alongside Zoe’s arm and moved past her, while the shorter girl took a moment to watch Monica touch herself. The brunette slid onto the bed to Monica’s right side, snuggling up close and kissing the side of her neck while her hand stroked a line down her torso. “How good does Monica look right now?” Gabi said, her warm curves pressed tightly against her girlfriend.

“Incredible,” Zoe replied, climbing onto the bed and sliding down to press against Monica from the other side. A moment later, her lips and soft, petite fingers were rubbing and caressing and squeezing Monica’s naked form, from her neck to her arm to her nipples and thighs.

“Do you want to fuck her, Zoe?”

“Mm hmm,” Zoe said with a naughty little gleam in her eye as she looked into Monica’s, then took a handful of her bright blonde hair and kissed her lips just as Gabi slipped a finger into her girlfriend’s pussy.

Monica tugged Zoe in "i want your mouth on my pussy" she sucked on Zoe's lips, then kissed her neck, pulling hard enough to mark her. She released the smaller girl and tugged Gabi in "i want your mouth on mine" she smiled at her girl, tugging her in a little more gently. Her lips brushed Gabi, slipping softly around Gabi's. She tugged at each lip in turn, taking one hand to cup Gabi's breast, brushing her thumb back and forth across the nipple.

“Okay,” Zoe said simply, letting out a soft sigh as Monica kissed her neck. Gabi propped herself up a bit so that she was above her girlfriend’s face as they kissed. She stroked Monica’s jawline as the older girl played with her nipple, cooing softly, then kissed her deeply as Zoe spread Monica’s legs.

“Look at how pretty Zoe looks between your legs,” Gabi said, then massaged Monica’s tongue with her own. She reached down and stroked Zoe’s hair.

Zoe pressed her warm mouth against Monica’s slit. “Mmm…you’ve got a pretty pussy.” She started out by kissing her folds, slow and attentively, occasionally glancing up to make eye contact with Monica. Her curly hair tickled Monica’s thigh and the shaved area above her opening. “I don’t really know what I’m doing,” Zoe said, blushing, then started to drag her tongue the length of her lover’s pussy. She dug her fingernails into Monica’s left thigh, and making up in enthusiasm for what she lacked in technique, began to suck on the taller girl’s pink lips, then spread them with her fingers.

As Zoe slid her tongue inside Monica and massaged her thighs, Gabi’s soft lips kissed her neck, mouth, and ear.

"it is a marathon, not a sprint. you'll figure it out" she ran her fingers through zoe's curly hair, tugging her in a little against her. Biting her lip she kept her eyes on Zoe's, watching her "just you know, play around. see what you like. see what I like." she wriggled "obviously Gabi and I are still figuring it out ourselves" she laughed and turned to kiss ehr girlfriend "I mean she's really figured it out but I am still" she brushed her nose around Gabi's, then sucked on Gabi's lips. She shifted a little, sucking a thick brown nipple into her mouth. Her tongue battered and flicked, toying with the thick flesh. She moaned and tugged hard with her lips, her free hand cupping her ass, kneading, squeezing.

Back