NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Jerry Jones feeds on your hate and bathes in your tears.

SatisfiedHopefulHerald.gif

No tears here. Just a lot of cowgirls jokes waiting to be unleashed.

8697215c841902dae8308684098a1bae.jpeg

tumblr_nehoataCjr1s9dnijo1_500.gif

TRYING.TRYING.

heh heh heh.

you (don't) go bbyboy.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

I had to smile at that,Funboy. You caught that. The gifs,and even the trying trying you don't go part. Twisting my words around. You got that. I respect it. You go girl.

Peyton Manning almost literally limped down the stretch in 2014, and his statistics fell off sharply, but rather than simply being a function of his advanced age — 38 at the time — reports emerged that he had been playing with a torn quadriceps. So with an offseason to get back to full health, he looked like his old self in the Denver Broncos’ season opener, right?

Sort of. Manning looked, well, old. In this case, picking up where he left off was not a good thing at all.

Dez Bryant out 4-6 weeks. My girlfriend just barfed. Also, that chick is annoying. The one you replied to, not the barfer.

If it's a Jones Fracture, and if Bryant and the Cowboys are smart, he'll be out longer than four to six weeks. More like double that to enable complete healing, possibly even longer.

'It's a storm waiting to happen.'

Talib bristled at the notion that Manning has fallen off, saying, "At the biggest moment of the game, he had a long drive that put them in a bind. That field goal made them need a touchdown to win the game, and Peyton was the one who put it all together. Look, if we hit a couple of those deep balls to 'E' [Sanders], it's a blowout. Trust me, it's coming. It's a storm waiting to happen."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...roncos-preach-patience-after-week-1-struggles

I always forget about this thread because its rarely on page one.

You know in an off season that featured nothing but controversy-and there was plenty beyond air in footballs, that is just what the NFL wanted everyone to notice, you would think the NFL would try to get something right, try to heal the reputation....

But on Monday I am watching a promo for the games and there's Adrian Peterson the child beater standing there looking all bad ass in the tunnel with smoke billowing around him...

Now maybe some think he didn't go to far with his kid, some do....point is this was a huge story and of course Goodel botched it and turned it into another black eye in court, but to sit there and immediately go back to making Peterson a poster boy for the league?

In that vein we may have found the next number one draft pick in Goodel's thug league

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ers-leonte-carroo-i-have-never-been-so-scared

What scares me most as a Pat's fan is BB is obsessed with Rutgers players....if other teams show some integrity and stay away from this punk he'll probably draft him....because Hernandez taught him nothing:rolleyes:

Suicide Hotlines in Kansas City Chiefs country must be buzzing about now.

This one's going to hurt for awhile.

I missed the 4th quarter, I get up at 5 am so I needed my rest last night.

I had a feeling that the Broncos were going to make a game of it but as I said, I needed my rest so I chose to turn off the tv. WOW! What a game it turned out to be. I should have recorded it. Dammit.

I missed the 4th quarter, I get up at 5 am so I needed my rest last night.

I had a feeling that the Broncos were going to make a game of it but as I said, I needed my rest so I chose to turn off the tv. WOW! What a game it turned out to be. I should have recorded it. Dammit.

Lots of suffering but it was worth it.

Lots of suffering but it was worth it.

Not ours.
I would have rather lost the game than Dez.

Add to that our best player on defense (last year Scandrick didn't allow a single touchdown to receivers he covered), we are hurtin'.

KC is like Cincinnati, good team, but can't win on the big stage. They choked that game away.

Incredible to see Manning scuffling and still 2-0.

I'll be damn! Skins won today.....beat the big bad St Louis Rams....

Pats almost paid the price for being greedy and trying to run the score

4.30 left in the game up by 12, second and 2 and they are still fucking passing instead of grinding the clock and Brady gets the ball slapped out of his hand, Bills score two plays later.

Earlier they had fourth and 1 and went for it instead of a long field goal. Not a bad decision, but instead of a sneak or run they go for a TD and Brady over throws....way too greedy.

I'll be damn! Skins won today.....beat the big bad St Louis Rams....

Mixed feelings on the skins. I feel for them and would like to see them win some, but Gruden is an idiot and the only thing that will get him fired is a bad season. I think he ruined RG3but now he has no scapegoat if they get killed this year

Mixed feelings on the skins. I feel for them and would like to see them win some, but Gruden is an idiot and the only thing that will get him fired is a bad season. I think he ruined RG3but now he has no scapegoat if they get killed this year

We dont know what Gruden is, hard to say he is an idiot. I will agree there is a learning curve and last season didnt go so well, but good players make good coaches. Skins didnt have many good players. But RGIII was just a dumb move all around, maybe in history. Superstar for sure, great athlete but he doenst have great instincts to be a good QB.

Back