New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

I worked Saturday and I had a nice sunday, so all in all a mixed weekend.

Aw - I don't think you need to bother about that! You're no heifer or lardo...

LMFAO OMG I couldn't stop laughing at that. She said it on air thinking the mic was off then tried to say it wasn't her opinion she was just making a joke.

LMFAO OMG I couldn't stop laughing at that. She said it on air thinking the mic was off then tried to say it wasn't her opinion she was just making a joke.

Must admit I never heard it - but a pretty bad faux pas!

But then I'm kinda glad people can't hear what I say under my breath...

Must admit I never heard it - but a pretty bad faux pas!

But then I'm kinda glad people can't hear what I say under my breath...

Sure is, be interesting to see what happens from all the BBW and real women have curves brigade fallout.

Someone might have good hearing and snap you out one day.

Sure is, be interesting to see what happens from all the BBW and real women have curves brigade fallout.

Someone might have good hearing and snap you out one day.

I'm gonna get slapped so hard one day. Surprised it hasn't happened already...

Wasn't she talking about girls over 70kgs? That's hardly big, lighter than me, and I'm no lardo...

I'm gonna get slapped so hard one day. Surprised it hasn't happened already...

Wasn't she talking about girls over 70kgs? That's hardly big, lighter than me, and I'm no lardo...

Sort of, was an article about how the pill is less effective on women over 70kg or something, didn't hear it either just read about it.

Sort of, was an article about how the pill is less effective on women over 70kg or something, didn't hear it either just read about it.

Right - as you say, still waiting for the fall out... the 'it was a joke taken out of context' thing can only get you so far.

They've just put this fangled UFB into my street. I'm sure my internet's got slower...

You sound surprised?

Actually, what they installed was an ultra fast plastic pipe. No cable in it whatsoever until someone needs it. Then they float the fibre down the pipe using compressed air to your connection point. In saying that, my network performance has degraded substantially in the last two months. Wondering if there is a mission to "entice" folk to UFB.... Sayin that, I live out in the boonies, I will never get UFB here....

Back