New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

1000 ticket or so to go apparently. Imagine the 9's have had an effect on them.

I love Auckland. Best place in NZ for hooking up with whatever particular erotic turn on is playing on your mind at the time. There are so many things I miss about the place. sweet memories of many magical moments.

I love Auckland. Best place in NZ for hooking up with whatever particular erotic turn on is playing on your mind at the time. There are so many things I miss about the place. sweet memories of many magical moments.

That may be true, but unfortunately it's also full of Aucklanders...

welly put on the best weather for the seven's, almost felt sorry for some of them in costumes

Hahaha yeah gotta be some of the worst weather for the 7s in quite sometime. All those poor women wearing hardly anything and their clothes soaking wet. What a shame.

That may be true, but unfortunately it's also full of Aucklanders...

In my experience the worst Aucklanders are those who have migrated there from other parts of the country. They seem to need to justify their decision to leave their home town by over-emphasising Auckland's merits.
Mind you if it comes to generalisations about any particular regional group in NZ by far and away the worst are Cantabrians. particularly people from Christchurch. They really do make Aucklanders look good.

Back