New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

when the hell is summer going to stay for longer than two days...tan sufferin :mad:

What a bugger I am in Aussie at the moment. Mind you, coolish here tonight, but Auckland was pure shite when I left last Friday.

Well if this summer was Christmas day then we're fucked till next December...

I'm optimistically trying to convince myself that summer comes later and later each year, and therefore should be with in about May...

Well if this summer was Christmas day then we're fucked till next December...

I'm optimistically trying to convince myself that summer comes later and later each year, and therefore should be with in about May...

Dunno what is the Pohutukawa rule? something about them flowering.

Nice, glass half full is always good. I would pray for summer but I would probably get hit by lightening.

The rule is pohutakawas bloom on boxing day, which means you've slept through Christmas but not had to put up with your family for a day....

The rule is pohutakawas bloom on boxing day, which means you've slept through Christmas but not had to put up with your family for a day....

Really? Hmmm I thought it meant that if they flowered early it would be a long hot summer. I never remember when they are meant to flower.

Really? Hmmm I thought it meant that if they flowered early it would be a long hot summer. I never remember when they are meant to flower.

That's the rule in theory k_s. I've always thought of them flowering somewhere around early december. In a normal year... whatever that is these days.

Oh yeah, that pohutakawa flowering early thing rings a bell - I'll check wikipedia...

Speaking of being in bloom - another great avatar pic KS - hot!

That's the rule in theory k_s. I've always thought of them flowering somewhere around early december. In a normal year... whatever that is these days.

Thanks for that, I know I had heard it somewhere but people look at me funny when I mention it.

Oh yeah, that pohutakawa flowering early thing rings a bell - I'll check wikipedia...

Speaking of being in bloom - another great avatar pic KS - hot!

Cheers for that, I will have to start thinking of the next one.

Wikipedia didn't know shit! Except that pohutukawa is part of the Myrtle family, which made me actually lol for some reason. I also learned how to spel pohutukawa...

And KS, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that there's never any hurry for you to change your pic :)

Wikipedia didn't know shit! Except that pohutukawa is part of the Myrtle family, which made me actually lol for some reason. I also learned how to spel pohutukawa...

And KS, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that there's never any hurry for you to change your pic :)

Also known as the New Zealand Christmas tree. Yes mum did make us decorate one for Christmas once.

Awww thanks Leftie you are so sweet.

Back