New Teacher

I slap you and say”im not that kind of girl. I will reach students because im a good teacher!” I stammer. You chuckle st my naive thought process. I breathe a bit harder from the tense nature as your hand is still in my hose nearly lifting me on my tiptoes in my heels right in front of another teacher.

He takes the slap, riding it out as he roughly jams two fingers up into her, the feeling of power and control rushing through him. "I asked you a question...", his fingers working her clit as she rose up on her toes, "has the boss had you yet..? "

His cock swelled thick and hard in Sallys' hand as he finger fucked Ashley, looking away only to grasp Sally by her hair and force her mouth onto his meat. "Answer me... Ashley..."

He didn't get his answer as the moment was interupted by the door opening quietly and a voice ringing out.

"I do hope you're just warming her up for me Neil", said Mr Leonard, "you know the rules". He smiled at the site of Sally on her knees. "It's been a while since we've had a fuck off Neil, what do you say..? "

Neil nodded, simultaneously pulling his fingers from beneath Ashley's skirt and dragging Sally gasping off his cock, "shit yes"

Neil gripped Sally, pulling her to her feet as Mr Leonard dud the same to Ashley, dragging them to either end of the table and positioning them to face each other.

"By the numbers Neil..."

Simon wasn't keen accessing the lightwell through the maintenance corridor. It meant going sideways between dirty pipes and then climbing over piles of rubbish, before finding something to stand on so he could see through the opening in the wall. Better to go find the key to the store room. He wasn't even sure it was lockable from the inside. It was probably just jammed.

But just as he turned round he heard a voice over the rhythmic knocking coming through the wall.

"Fuck me Mrs A."

So he pressed on, in a hurry now, brushing his clothes on the pipes. Someone had placed a plastic chair under the hole in the wall. He stepped up and looked into the locked store room. There was enough light to see Mrs Anderton on all fours on the floor, her dress bunched around her waist. Sal Mancini was virtually looking straight at him, but with eyes closed was grabbing Mrs Anderton's hair and pumping her mouth with with his cock. Even straight on, Simon could see how well endowed Sal was, and how deep he was violating her, pulling her on by the hair as hard and as as long as he could. And with each pull and thrust, Sal was leaning into a two drawer filing cabinet which then knocked against a wooden garden seat which contacted the wall, hence the rhythmic knocking.

And directly below, Gino was fucking Mrs A up the cunt. Simon couldn't remember Gino's family name. Something which rhymed. Like a fruit? Mandarino? As with Sal, Mrs Anderton was taking an industrial pounding.

Simon moved to one side so his face was in shadow just in case Sal looked up. He looked at his watch. Five minutes until the first bell. He was supposed to meet Neil Simms in the staff room to go over the senior girls' physical education prep. He considered his options. Watching Mrs Anderton being DPed seemed the best of them, at least for the next five minutes. He reached down, unzipped his flies, flipped out his cock, and began stroking himself.

Last edited:
My mind racing trying to comprehend the word “fuck off”. “What is going on here?” I stammer confused. “Sir?” He just chuckles and says “we do things differently here then at your fancy Beverly Hills schools Miss Cuminners”. I am flush and red faced as his hands roam all over my body. Neil says “lets see whos blouse is stonger sir”. He grabs front of Sally’s and i feel hands on the front of mine then Mr Leonard says “ on the count of three. 1....2......

Back