New Story Advertisments

Well, it's certainly not BRAND NEW, but Chapter Four (four? yeah... four... I think... oh lord my brain really IS melting)

Welllll.... the latest chapter at least of my ongoing series (first submissions at that) has been posted and I'm desperate for people to read and vote to fix the early bad votes due to incomplete posting of the story, cutting off the last 2/3rds of the story.

That, and I'm desperate for feedback. I'm desperate for spiffy public comments. Hell, I'm just desperate lately.

:)
Ang

Chapter 9 of A Queen's Enslavement is now up. This chapter is short, but it leads up to the finale of the story. Only one more chapter to go! Link, as always, is in my siggy.

Thanks!
CM

Gr8 Work - Crimson Maiden

Finished the odyssey tonight. Gr8 work Crimson Maiden. I would love to receive this in a pdf file or a word document, if you have one ready.

Cheers,
Sam
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks Sam.

The 10th and final chapter of Neenah's story, A Queen's Enslavement is now posted. The link to all 10 chapters are in my siggy.

Thanks to all who read/vote/send feedback!

CM

CM,

I'll likely read it tomorrow morning after I get up. I've looked at the links multiple times, but hadn't yet gone there, currently going off-line in the hopes a lay down on a flat surface, (My bed) will ease my back ache.

Running out of pain killers is a bitch...

~ Ravishing, although in pain.

Ravishing said:
CM,

I'll likely read it tomorrow morning after I get up. I've looked at the links multiple times, but hadn't yet gone there, currently going off-line in the hopes a lay down on a flat surface, (My bed) will ease my back ache.

Running out of pain killers is a bitch...

~ Ravishing, although in pain.
:kiss: Hey Ravishing,
Don't get addicted to pain killers, I would recommend doing something physical with the muscles which don't hurt. That will release the body's natural pain-killers and make you feel good.

Love, :kiss: :rose: Sam

My new story in the non-erotic topic

If you could read and give me some feedback. My first vote was a 1, do you agree?

Consequence

jim :)

Congrats, KarenAM on getting your first story out. I thought it was written pretty well. I'm not sure why you made it an SF story; while it could be about any slave woman, I guess I was looking for a bit of xenobiology that didn't arrive.

WRT your story, jthserra, I don't think it deserved only a 1, and I voted accordingly. I have heard that non-erotic stories don't get very high ratings. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it is because most people come in here for the erotic stuff and find it a bit hard to shift gears. The only other reason I can think is that people might have been expecting a bit different--maybe twistier--twist at the end than what they got.

Thanks, SlickTony. In The Now is set in a larger storytelling universe which is science-fiction, and which is the setting for some other stories I've written, one of which is about halfway ready to post here on Literotica. You're right, of course, that it could be about any slave woman, as I think the feelings of anyone in Jacqueline's situation would be much the same. It's nice to see that folks are enjoying it, and I hope to add to the canon of such stories soon.

Last edited:
Thank you...

Slick Tony for the feedback. After reading your post, I went back and looked at the new stories listing. My story was about 4th or 5th, I guess someone was running down the list thinking of reading erotica and didn't bother to read that mine was non-erotic. Kind of silly...

thanks again Slick Tony

Re: My new story in the non-erotic topic

jthserra said:
If you could read and give me some feedback. My first vote was a 1, do you agree?

Consequence

Jim, I read your story and voted. Non-erotic is tricky, I have two on Lit, so I know. I like quirky stories like "Consequence" perhaps because I am a quirky person? I find myself drawn to stories that are different, not standard fare. I've written a few in humor and let me tell you it's a tough nut to crack but I'm stubborn and just keep slugging away.

BTW...I never give anyone under a 3. If someone takes the time and effort to write a story and put it out there, I applaud them.

Cookie:rose:

Re: Re: My new story in the non-erotic topic

cookiejar said:
Jim, I read your story and voted. Non-erotic is tricky, I have two on Lit, so I know. I like quirky stories like "Consequence" perhaps because I am a quirky person? I find myself drawn to stories that are different, not standard fare. I've written a few in humor and let me tell you it's a tough nut to crack but I'm stubborn and just keep slugging away.

BTW...I never give anyone under a 3. If someone takes the time and effort to write a story and put it out there, I applaud them.

Cookie:rose:

Cookiejar:

Thank you for the comments. I have a better feel for what I have there, between your comments and those I received in PM by some others.

My newest story is out. It is the 5th Chapter of a chain story. If you woud like to participate in a chain, we still need authors. There is a link at the end of the story to the thread about it.

Any reads/votes/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Link is in my siggy.

CM

Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 2~

woo hoo...It finally come out..
Hey Jim...hey CM..waves at ya...........
well I got Part 3 sent in today...
and it seems they get better each
chapter...of course they should huh?
well let me how it is ...love the feed back
CM ..Im diving into your chapter 5...with
my morning coffee honey...looking forward to it...

:cool:.....Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 2....:cool:
:cool:............We are the Champions........... :cool:

Last edited:
Hi, i'm new :)
My first story has just been accepted and its called.... Electric Touch.
(Its a mind control story by the way.)
Link in my sig.

Doctor Flasher~

..................DOCTOR FLASHER...........

Its posted and needs feedback please...
I think it is funny and humorous as I seem to
do that alot...he he ...let me know what you think

.........................Thank you...............................

....Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 2.....
............. (Please check it out too.)................

(CM..your a gem of a writer..Bloosoming rose 5 was
wonderfull I do need to start reading these from ch 1
and work my way through...but this was delightful)

...............(~.*) give 5 a 5 ........................

Last edited:
Well... I was prompted to mosey on over here and post the link for a new story that is up for me.

It is part one of a 12 chain story by several authors. Please check out the first one and keep your eyes peeled for all of the Zodiac Girls

Zodiac Girls: Capricorn, Chaya

Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 3

(~.*) winks at Elizabetht

My new story just post today...woo hoo
Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 3
(Strength of the Tiger & The Wisdom of the Dragon)
please let me know what you think...and part 4
is being submitted (the Temple) ..smiles..........

My first-ever story on Literotica ...

Lois Lane's Superman Substitute

It's basically a silly bit of superhero supporting character fanfic, centering around the title character's session of solo female masturbation, but the main goal of the piece was to see if I could write a piece of erotica around such a traditionally chaste set of characters, while staying true to those characters' established personalities.

And it certains showcases a side of Lois Lane that I doubt we'll ever see in the comic books or cartoons. ;)

By all means, check it out, and let me know what you think.

My newest story has been posted. It's part three in a chain story, however, you don't have to read the rest of the chain in order to understand the story (though I am sure the other two authors would love the reads!). The chain is based on the Zodiac, as each sign has its own personality descriptions. So, each story takes a sign of the zodiac and writes about one girl using the personality descriptions of the zodiac.

Zodiac Girls Ch. 03: Pisces, Lyssa

As always, all reads/votes/feedback are greatly appreciated.

CM

Re: My first-ever story on Literotica ...

the_box_in_the_box said:
Lois Lane's Superman Substitute

It's basically a silly bit of superhero supporting character fanfic, centering around the title character's session of solo female masturbation, but the main goal of the piece was to see if I could write a piece of erotica around such a traditionally chaste set of characters, while staying true to those characters' established personalities.

And it certains showcases a side of Lois Lane that I doubt we'll ever see in the comic books or cartoons. ;)

By all means, check it out, and let me know what you think.

Box~

Read your story and left ya a boost...I found it
an easy read. Which made it pleasureable. It wasn't
what I expected which is a good thing. Then the twist
was delightful. Perhaps there will be more???..Art

Zodiac Girls~

CrimsonMaiden said:
My newest story has been posted. It's part three in a chain story, however, you don't have to read the rest of the chain in order to understand the story (though I am sure the other two authors would love the reads!). The chain is based on the Zodiac, as each sign has its own personality descriptions. So, each story takes a sign of the zodiac and writes about one girl using the personality descriptions of the zodiac.

Zodiac Girls Ch. 03: Pisces, Lyssa

As always, all reads/votes/feedback are greatly appreciated.

CM

CM~

Zodiac Girls is a great Idea...I read chaya...now this.
I plan on reading more of this chain, great job....
I think this was different from your norm and was
exceptionaly wonderful. Thank you CM~

Back